Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616690 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T56: Con of More
« Reply #3825 on: December 06, 2014, 04:20:49 pm »

Well...

See if there's anything left to eat. If there is, eat it.

Have some Gruen colonize the area. No one else can anyway.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: December 06, 2014, 04:22:55 pm »

(It is 60km wide crater with a pool of molten stone in the middle. No, there is nothing edible there.)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: December 06, 2014, 04:23:46 pm »

"Could there be a golem made that would look like that?" If the answer is yes, then I call it Golemlike. If mortal eyes would be unable to discern between such creature and a Golem of simmilar make, that is suficient enough to sully the reputation of Golems. If they are made for/only know war, I take notice, and if they persist in sensless destruction, I take insult. Bronze creatures of yours were destroyed before the time tested wether or not they would run rampage through countryside, so it does not matter anymore.

"The Vindico are humanoid, with multiple hands, and a smiley face for a face. No golems look like that! As I said before, they where weapons. Puppets. Not sentient, not sapient, you could hardly even consider them alive. If any survived, they would have returned to helping my followers with daily task and guarding the cities."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: December 06, 2014, 04:30:42 pm »

"And, as usual, I was correct. Cim has stolen Tykki's body and put it in his plane. Can anyone help me get it out?

I propose that we get Tykki's body out of Cim's plane, to be more precise."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3829 on: December 06, 2014, 04:35:50 pm »

There are many tiny diamonds in the  the crater rock and an above-average concentration of metal everywhere. Organics in the area have mostly metamorphosed into coal. There is nothing remotely inedible for a god of Hunger, and sacrifices made in battle are said to make the meal more exquisite.

The heat and radiation in the area is dangerous. Some Gruen have come to colonize the area, and many of even the hardier initial colonizers die. They establish a foothold and begin focusing on adapting to the radiation and particular assortment of minerals.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: December 06, 2014, 04:39:18 pm »

Was it you, Khaziraad? Did you annihilate thousands of people because you felt the reputation of your Golema was being infringed upon?!

Or maybe it was the Void, deciding to try and weaken us, or another god, unleashing as much Essence as they possibly could in a single burst to try and see how much damage they could inflict.

And what makes you think, Fusil, that any of us would be inclined to give you Tykki back, at this point?

Mourning ceremonies will be had for all of the valiant Soldiers of Goodness, Templars, and the Guardian Angel's charges. Their families will be informed of their valiant efforts and sacrifice, even if, in the end, their service was for naught thanks to the destruction of the battlefield.
A holy day shall be established, in remembrance of their loss. Martyr's Day, to remember their bravery, honour their sacrifice, and celebrate their valiant deeds and courage in the face of overwhelming odds.
PM stuff will be in a bit, by the way.
Propose that we take action to remove the massive uproar of dust that could devastate life and kill hundreds of thousands.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: December 06, 2014, 04:45:03 pm »

Was it you, Khaziraad? Did you annihilate thousands of people because you felt the reputation of your Golema was being infringed upon?!

"His Archangel is the size of a castle and has a huge explody hammer. Do you think we would not notice if his main means of combat was prancing around the battlefield? The obvious answer would be Cim, who did not show up for the fight otherwise."

Or maybe it was the Void, deciding to try and weaken us, or another god, unleashing as much Essence as they possibly could in a single burst to try and see how much damage they could inflict.

"The Void is not capable of such a thing, at least not consistently. If it where, we would have to spend much more effort hiding from it and less fighting it. As I have said before, the Void needs a god to do anything that large in our bubble."

And what makes you think, Fusil, that any of us would be inclined to give you Tykki back, at this point?

"I am fully alive and can make an equivalent explosion on all your capitol cities if you don't. If you do, I agree to surrender the battle to you, despite all the rules that had been broken."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: December 06, 2014, 04:49:03 pm »

Yaos: *yawn* "That was a nap. Alright, work time. Walter!"
Walter: "Yes, sir?"
"I need a report on what happened while I was dead and inactive. Could you write one up please?"
"Already prepared while you were gone."
"Thank you, Walter."
"Of course, sir."

"Now, lets see here. Muman mining mishaps.....the Inquisition was disbanded? Damn it, Vaal......ISAY expanded.....EC-1 complete, nice......Fusil blocking weapons projects? Shoulda known......More arguments. Seriously, if they keep on arguing Fusil's gonna declare.....war."
*reads report on the Second Crusade*
"What. No. Bullshit. Shouldn't have happened. Damn it. DAMN IT. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! I AM GOING TO- oh, wow, that's all it took to kill Tykki? Huh. Well, time to do god stuff."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: December 06, 2014, 05:06:39 pm »

"Ok. Gods of the Yaosian side: if you could just do a mass-revive on everyone on our side, that would be great. Just make sure to set the revival point somewhere far away from the crater."

Propose that we take action to remove the massive uproar of dust that could devastate life and kill hundreds of thousands.[/b]
Abstain. "I'd support it but I don't have the Essence and my previous safety-net proposal died."

"I am fully alive and can make an equivalent explosion on all your capitol cities if you don't. If you do, I agree to surrender the battle to you, despite all the rules that had been broken."
"You'll surrender? Interesting. Now, simply surrendering with nothing else is nothing. There needs to be terms."
Surrender terms:
* All Essence that goes to you will go to the gods of the Yaosian side until each one gets 3 Essence.
* You will not be able to use Essence until then
* You will only be able to openly communicate with the Council and no one else

"Are those fair terms to you?"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:08:57 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: December 06, 2014, 05:09:57 pm »

Haha, do you even have 3 essence capacity?

Anyway, that lich must be pretty tough to have survived.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: December 06, 2014, 05:14:22 pm »

"Are those fair terms to you?"

"Not at all. The fact that an outside party intervened makes the contract we had void. The terms are "Give me Tykki back, and I won't continue the battle". If you do not accept that, we have seen that massive explosions are fair game. There is no reason for me not to return fire on your important cities, especially now that your military is gone. How about I put it this way. In the explosion, my amazing Angels are the only non-expendable thing that I lost. I can make more Vindico cheaply and easily. You, on the other hand, just lost your entire military force. Continuing this fight would not end well for you."

Anyway, that lich must be pretty tough to have survived.

"The Lich was a lot stronger than I had assumed, but she seems to have retreated far before the explosion went off."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: December 06, 2014, 05:18:41 pm »

She probably only has 1, for now, but it'll probably increase soon enough.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: December 06, 2014, 05:25:59 pm »

If I was as easy to rile up so that mere sight of beings simmilar to golems would cause me to create scars on the planet Snow Golems would be less of a race and more of a legend, wouldn't they? Gem dragons would not fare much better too. Besides, as Fusil pointed out, Kyloth is rather hard to miss.

I support Fusil regaining Tykki, Revival of the fallen and removal of the dust cloud.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:40:46 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: December 06, 2014, 05:28:45 pm »

"First of glad to see everyone got that out of their system and welcome back Yaos I can`t wait to see how you die next.

Second, Goodness stop pretending to care about the mortals that lost their lives. In the completely pointless war you made them join.

Third, Yaos you just lost all your armies, are on like 1 essence, we were just attacked by a necromancer, and nuked this is not the time to be begging Fusil for stuff.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: December 06, 2014, 05:31:11 pm »

"Third, Yaos you just lost all your armies, are on like 1 essence, we were just attacked by a necromancer, and nuked this is not the time to be begging Fusil for stuff."
"That is a surprisingly good point. I will accept."
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 475