Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616955 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T68: Springs
« Reply #4455 on: December 18, 2014, 08:38:05 pm »

"I guess this means I can't blame Fusil for their deaths. What a shame."

"If it was me killing them, do you think I would only slay two?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: December 18, 2014, 08:46:49 pm »

Angels of Yaos, very same angels that refused to allow spliting apart the empire even though it would had changed virtualy nothing, who had served very same god that would had claimed stars in the sky if he could, are just giving away a dimension and probably even becoming your servants?

Cim, you are the resident expert of essense scaning and mind control, could you check this for me?

"They're not quite giving me the dimension so much as loaning it and their servitude to me until Yaos is revived. As it turns out, they only refused the splitting of the Empire because it went against Yaos' Will and Testament. Since my deal doesn't contradict it, they see no reason to decline if I'm offering something of equal exchange. On my side, I'm bringing back the dead Controllers, offering them protection, and allowing them to find a way to revive Yaos in their spare time."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: December 18, 2014, 08:53:35 pm »

So you are playing their false hopes instead of direct mind control. Yaos is dead beyond coming back, as is signified by apearance of her testament. I will not call back Kyloth before Cim says his word, as I doubt that even angels of Yaos could be so simply tricked.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: December 18, 2014, 09:05:37 pm »

"Tricked? Oh no, they're well aware that the odds of Yaos returning is slim-to-none. They're angels created by the god of Ambition, though, and it seems their god's message of never giving up has rather become rather ingrained in them. Worst case scenario is that Yaos absolutely cannot be revived but at least then they get to be alive. In fact, do you have any questions related to Yaos or his angels I can answer? I think 1E per question is a fair amount."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: December 18, 2014, 09:06:28 pm »

"How many angels of Yaos are even left? I lost track. In any case, I shall send the sev, err, five Shiny Ones doesn't really have the same ring to it does it? with Kyloth."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: December 18, 2014, 09:07:36 pm »

(I edited the last bit of my previous post.)

"How many angels of Yaos are even left?"
"1E and I'll tell you."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: December 18, 2014, 09:11:53 pm »

Why are you even bothering to try and take an empty plane, anyway?

And if you are a goddess of blood and souls...I will give you fair warning. Stray too far into the pathof evil and I will be forced to act to protect my people. I would prefer otherwise, of course, but your actions so far do not leave me in good hopes. That said, welcome to existence, Malakath.

Now if Grauel could only answer my question, everything would be just peachy...anyone know where his extra worshippers came from, by the way? He's outstripping Cim by this point.

And I still want to know how Cim got that high in the first place, anyway.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: December 18, 2014, 09:13:32 pm »

"Greetings Malakath. My name is Neron, god of ice, hopefully we can work together in the future."

"If you want KI`Tork I will join your pantheon. My followers have created many icy foods that your Kolbolds might enjoy."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: December 18, 2014, 09:13:55 pm »

(I edited the last bit of my previous post.)

"How many angels of Yaos are even left?"
"1E and I'll tell you."

"Keep up these charges and the answer will be 'none'"

And if you are a goddess of blood and souls...I will give you fair warning. Stray too far into the pathof evil and I will be forced to act to protect my people. I would prefer otherwise, of course, but your actions so far do not leave me in good hopes. That said, welcome to existence, Malakath.

"Must you always assume things of a Deity's conduct before they even make a move? Again you are stereotyping based on spheres. As you have shown, our personality doesn't need to be related at all to our spheres."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: December 18, 2014, 09:14:51 pm »

Azem once held the title of god of greed, but he moved on to wealth as we noticed that Yaos was far more bucaneerinfly oportunistic. But even at his worst Yaos couldn't even hold a candle to you.

As for Cim and Grauel I suspect they made their own seoerate physical dimensions and have a worshiper base there.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: December 18, 2014, 09:16:56 pm »

"I actually quite dislike the notion of trying to capture all that a divinity is into a single word. Or two words."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: December 18, 2014, 09:17:12 pm »

Darruth rolls his eyes.

I've noticed rather the opposite in fact, leaving aside the portion of what I said that you ignored.

If that is indeed what they've done, it serves as an interesting idea...is it true, Cim, Grauel?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: December 18, 2014, 09:23:16 pm »

As for Cim and Grauel I suspect they made their own seoerate physical dimensions and have a worshiper base there.

"That is incorrect. They have simply spread their spheres in our own world. Mostly in secret. I have done some of the same, though to a lesser extent."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: December 18, 2014, 09:35:13 pm »

Why are you even bothering to try and take an empty plane, anyway?
"I'm actually after the whole dimension, not just one of its planes. The idea of Evil being punished and Good being rewarded before reincarnating is an appealing prospect to me. It is cheaper to convert an unguarded dimension than it is to create a new one, assuming you have access to the dimension's keys."

"I intend to be Good, actually. If I wanted to be Evil, I could've just made my own dimension, broke into Yaos', and paid for my dimension by eating all of the souls in Yaos' dimension. Then I would've hunted down the remaining angels and proceed to fuse them into a demon. It's a lot easier, a lot faster, I lose nothing, and there's no risk. I'm putting a lot of effort into being Good."

"Must you always assume things of a Deity's conduct before they even make a move? Again you are stereotyping based on spheres. As you have shown, our personality doesn't need to be related at all to our spheres."
"I agree with Fusil. I'm rather insulted that I be judged simply because of my spheres. If I were the god of Genocide or Hatred then you might have had a point, but Souls and Blood are Neutral spheres. Thank you for defending my honour, Fusil. I appreciate it.

But even at his worst Yaos couldn't even hold a candle to you.
(What are you saying here? That no matter how greedy Yaos was he was never as greedy as Azem?)

"I don't know about Cim but I suspect Grauel's worshipper base comes from the Bubble he created."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:46:23 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: December 18, 2014, 09:46:25 pm »

(He's saying that Malakath is worse than Yaos ever was I think.)
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 475