Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617133 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T68: Springs
« Reply #4485 on: December 18, 2014, 11:26:01 pm »

To start, I need followers! And Serac says the easiest way to get followers is to make them, so let's go! :)
Create 3000 twilight born, and a bell of twilight in each of their cities.

"Unveto! These guys sound inventive and undisruptive. Why veto them?"
(I edited my post. I accidentally made it look like my reason was to prevent him from getting followers.)
"I don't mind him creating the 3000 Twilight Born he has planned, but he's not creating any new cities so I can only assume he's using a presently existing city - cities whose people have not agreed to literally be turned to dust and become undead. I'm vetoing his attempts at creating the bells - not the Twilight Born."

"Seeing as the Twilight-born are able to worship her, they must be sentient. If they are sentient, then the bell tolling is at least partially controlled. They are no more a danger to others than a normal race."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: December 18, 2014, 11:27:21 pm »

"Hm. That was the thing I was most curious about. I wonder if our newest members will get along?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: December 18, 2014, 11:31:42 pm »

To start, I need followers! And Serac says the easiest way to get followers is to make them, so let's go! :)
Create 3000 twilight born, and a bell of twilight in each of their cities.

"Unveto! These guys sound inventive and undisruptive. Why veto them?"
(I edited my post. I accidentally made it look like my reason was to prevent him from getting followers.)
"I don't mind him creating the 3000 Twilight Born he has planned, but he's not creating any new cities so I can only assume he's using a presently existing city - cities whose people have not agreed to literally be turned to dust and become undead. I'm vetoing his attempts at creating the bells - not the Twilight Born."

"Seeing as the Twilight-born are able to worship her, they must be sentient. If they are sentient, then the bell tolling is at least partially controlled. They are no more a danger to others than a normal race."
"Ah. I was under the impression the bells tolled automatically. Thank you for clearing that up, though you are a little bit incorrect on sentience and worship. Neither sentients nor non-sentients are capable of worship - only sapients are."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T69: Yellow Springs
« Reply #4488 on: December 18, 2014, 11:33:49 pm »

Tick 69: Yellow Springs

Malacath Vandire Sephir Lecta, goddess of Souls and Blood has awakened! She has proceeded to make an announcement to many mortals, of which a few are interested. (The feely stuff is not free.)

Serac has retired from godhood! The Oracle's payments will now be redirected to Atropos, the newly awakened goddess of Death and Dust.

A mysterious explosion has rendered Quéßäre dormant. Neron has rescued Quéßäre from dormancy with a boon of Essence. Quéßäre has retreated to the hidden High Elf capital.

Countless radioactive jelly rolls have appeaered in all the gods' temples. Many nobles everywhere preach incoherent sermons about a most definitely without a doubt completely nonexistent Harbinger of Peace named Zukkilnuylthop.

The ratty priest has gone to the City of Red Stone, slightly calmed. While there, he has begun preaching about the imminent Age of Fire.

There are currently just over a thousand Kobolds. They are fairly faithful and continue working on the Citadel, which still has a long way to go.

(Spork Inventor: ?)

The other angels of Yaos seem to be in the corporeal dimension (but that doesn't really say much). More worryingly, Kyloth and the six remaining Shiny Ones are in Yaos' plane, staring down Malacath.

(The last non-Sappira one should have shown up as revived by now, but I think it was missing from the raw casualties list or something.)

Malacath has created 100 animal spirits to inhabit assorted large animals. She also takes the Yaosian dimension, which seems to have been thoroughly looted of souls.

Atropos has created 3 000 Twilight-born and placed a bell of twilight in each of their settlements.

This update's constellations are the Crown and Ship.

(Malacath: -10E, Azem: -1E, Malacath: +1E, Atropos: -9E)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Boundaries, Generosity, Destruction, and Travel.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: December 18, 2014, 11:35:09 pm »

"Two new Gods, I see. Feel welcome."

Cim, you are the resident expert of essense scaning and mind control, could you check this for me?
"Yes, I could."
Cim scans how much in control the ex-Angels of Yaos are of themselves.

And I still want to know how Cim got that high in the first place, anyway.
As for Cim and Grauel I suspect they made their own seoerate physical dimensions and have a worshiper base there.[/glow][/color]
"Good guess, but no."

"You clearly lack any sort of fundamental understanding of how the universe works godling. All the afterlife planes are in one council created and owned dimension."
"They definitely aren't. I have emprical proof of this, but not something to reveal at this moment, at least publicly. Contact me if you (pl.) are curious."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4490 on: December 18, 2014, 11:37:25 pm »

The ex-ex-angels of Yaos are in control of themselves.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:10 pm »

Azem chuckles and grins at Fusil.

Azem scours Keshan for the six most powerful and devoted spiritual leaders of Wealth, short of the prophet Alprozem.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: December 18, 2014, 11:47:25 pm »

(Malakath is spelt with a 'k' not a 'c'.)

Well, no point in trying to get the Yaosian dimension if it has no souls. Malakath creates her own dimension but with only two planes instead of three - the Shadow Realm and the Plane of Eternal Paradise, just like the Yaosian one. (8E I think. Maybe less because of my sphere?)

I find those interested in joining my religion and make the most devoted ones priests.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: December 18, 2014, 11:57:45 pm »

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of this jelly roll bullshit?

...it seems to be accelerating.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: December 19, 2014, 12:04:46 am »

(Oh no. I think there's been a misunderstanding on my part. I thought the angels guarding the Yaosian dimension would block me from converting it, so I didn't manually cancel the action because I thought it would cancel automatically. Could I get a retcon and simply not convert it to my own dimension? If I can't, then I won't build my own dimension.)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: December 19, 2014, 12:39:00 am »

@Andres: Your god sure seems to know a lot of stuff she probably wouldn't actually know about :P

Now if Grauel could only answer my question, everything would be just peachy...anyone know where his extra worshippers came from, by the way? He's outstripping Cim by this point.

I've been asleep (busy rl) not ignoring you. Now putting aside that its not really any of your business, I've been leading in worshipers probably since before you ever formed. It's nothing new. I just invest a lot in my followers. There was no singular action that lead to this but many cumulative ones.

Regarding private planes. Yes, I may have one or more personal planes. Again it is not any of your business. No, I have not been stashing massive amounts of followers in any private planes yet. It's currently not even remotely necessary for me to do so. Almost all of my worshipers are located in the two main worlds. Other worshiper populations of mine not in the worlds are likely of similar size to the moon colonies if not smaller.

Atropos. You inherited Serac's possessions? I'll buy the fact teller thing off you for 9 essence assuming it's unique.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4496 on: December 19, 2014, 12:56:30 am »

Azem: You find a group of powerful merchants who operate a rudimentary Gem Council.

Malakath: You have summoned a lesser retconjurer demon to cancel the earlier conversion. There is a faint shudder in the Bubble.

(So are you trying to create a new dimension or are you trying to convert it or are you trying to make new planes in the dimension or something else? I fear I may end up misinterpreting the action with the editing thing.)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4497 on: December 19, 2014, 12:58:03 am »

The bells will be rung at dawn, midday, dusk, and midnight. Mortals are warned to avoid the settlements at those times. Inns will be built within the cities with soundproof rooms, so travelers can rest overnight without being destroyed.

Ooh, dimensions! I want one too! :D
Create the Crypt of Eons.
Spoiler: The Crypt of Eons (click to show/hide)

Atropos. You inherited Serac's possessions? I'll buy the fact teller thing off you for 9 essence assuming it's unique.
The fact teller? You mean the oracle? No thank you, I like it where it is!
(I could give you a discount, but not the entire oracle!
The oracle can tell you anything the GM knows for a small price, and I have no way to know what you ask or get as an answer. Just so everyone knows.)

Now, time to fix up Serac's old things!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You are going to burn yourself out at this rate! Here, let me help.
If Atropos falls below 5E, Serac will boost it back up to 5.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: December 19, 2014, 01:06:25 am »

Azem looks into the background of each of the merchants.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: December 19, 2014, 01:18:15 am »

(So are you trying to create a new dimension or are you trying to convert it or are you trying to make new planes in the dimension or something else? I fear I may end up misinterpreting the action with the editing thing.)
(I leave Yaos' dimension alone. I create my own dimension like Yaos' one but without the third plane.)
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 475