Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615113 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T69: Yellow Springs
« Reply #4500 on: December 19, 2014, 09:43:30 am »

(Radioactive Jelly Rolls,This Is HERESY!)
"I shall lead the search for this Void beast myself!"

KI'Tork spends 2 essence on blessing his priests.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: December 19, 2014, 12:24:46 pm »

Appear in front of one of the temples of Zukkilnythop.
"Greetings, tell me more of your master, mortal."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: December 19, 2014, 12:28:33 pm »

Materialize a lead box around every one of radioactive jelly rolls.

This is new. They usualy only radiate void energies.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: December 19, 2014, 02:05:21 pm »

Attend my feast and listen to prayers.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: December 19, 2014, 02:54:37 pm »

I spoke of my question concerning the theft of Palatino. If you have your own planes, and you are stashing my Arkanjel's corpse there, it very much concerns me.

So I will ask again. Did you take Palatino?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: December 19, 2014, 03:19:07 pm »

"If I thought asking everyone politely would work, I would still be asking for Sappira back."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: December 19, 2014, 03:52:01 pm »

I spoke of my question concerning the theft of Palatino. If you have your own planes, and you are stashing my Arkanjel's corpse there, it very much concerns me.

So I will ask again. Did you take Palatino?

No, I did not make any deliberate action to steal angels. I was given a lot of ash offerings from the battlefield so it's completely possible I ate the angels but again, no I did not specify to steal any angel bodies and I am not hording them away in any private plane of mine.
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: December 19, 2014, 04:27:33 pm »

(Finally! Something for me to do!)

Malakath takes it upon herself to go to the Yaosian dimension and separate the gods their angels' ashes. She'll start by singling out Darruth's angels.

Malakath's new angels will begin spreading Malakath's teaching in places where Yaosian worship was weak to non-existent and where they hopefully haven't seen Yaosian angels.

Propose Azem destroys the plague in penance for ruining the economy

Abstain 68.00

Propose a system where souls will naturally form from a being's consciousness as they grow from a baby if there is no soul to be reincarnated, instead of arbitrarily spawning

Propose the above system be used as a backup in case either Keshan or Slytha is destroyed

EDIT: I revive one of the angels. I will revive the other angel after the rest of the controllers join me.

EDIT2: I ask the oracle of the identity of the god who did the most looting of the Yaosian dimension since Yaos non-permanently died the last time.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:34:37 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: December 19, 2014, 04:34:55 pm »

(How would you know about Azem destroying the economy?)
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: December 19, 2014, 04:37:31 pm »

Propose a system where souls will naturally form from a being's consciousness as they grow from a baby if there is no soul to be reincarnated, instead of arbitrarily spawning

"Oppose. That would ruin the current system that you know nothing of."

EDIT: I revive one of the angels. I will revive the other angel after the rest of the controllers join me.

(It will still probably cost two, not being a minor action)

(I did point him to the council records. Maybe he read it there? Durrath wrote a book that might help if not)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: December 19, 2014, 04:46:59 pm »

(The two angels I killed? I ate their souls by accident. That means I have all of their memories. Also, Council records are a thing. I'm charging 1E for answering any questions about Yaos, save for his revival method.)

"Azem, I've managed to focus some of the angel's memories. Despite Yaos' liking of you, he wasn't much a fan of your personality. He felt that you were a bit lifeless, or at least that your angels were more interesting. He also felt that your cynicism towards the Council was not as justified as Darruth's and that it was almost a little bit "wangsty" as he called it. Keep in mind that this is not my own opinion of you. You paid for Yaos' opinions of you and that is simply what I'm giving."

"Oppose. That would ruin the current system that you know nothing of."
"..."

(It will still probably cost two, not being a minor action)
(It costs 2E to revive just one angel, but just in case you're right....)

I only revive the singular angel if it costs 1E to do so.

(I did point him to the council records. Maybe he read it there? Durrath wrote a book that might help if not)
(Darruth wrote a book on the economy? When and why?)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:49:33 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: December 19, 2014, 05:02:01 pm »

Malakath takes it upon herself to go to the Yaosian dimension and separate the gods their angels' ashes. She'll start by singling out Darruth's angels.
Are there still ashes to seperate? I was under impresion that any unstolen angels have allready revived.
Malakath's new angels will begin spreading Malakath's teaching in places where Yaosian worship was weak to non-existent and where they hopefully haven't seen Yaosian angels.
Golems and Gremlins are given permision to chainsaw Malakath's new angels on sight.
So now they have to chose between serving you and condeming one of their bretheren to uncertain fate. From lies to threats I see.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: December 19, 2014, 05:09:09 pm »

"Is the plague still a thing? I wasn't aware."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4513 on: December 19, 2014, 05:15:39 pm »

(Atropos: -5E)
Atropos: You create the Crypt of Eons, a plane recording the lives of every sophont in the Bubble.

You have modified the coral crown to be more thematically appropriate, given the two eels back to Serac, and turned Billy into a race of diplomatic jellyfish.

Azem:
Merchant 1: An arms dealer who profited greatly from the recent battle and its conclusion.
Merchant 2: A Medical merchant who likewise profited greatly from the battle in addition to profiting from the plague outbreak
Merchant 3: Owner of one of the five largest transport businesses on Keshan.
Merchant 4: Powerful Mystic Snow dealer, controls nearly a quarter of all traded Snow
Merchant 5: Operates a large cosmetic products monopoly, has ties to life-extension research
Merchant 6: Trades and produces desirable and valuable magical items, primary source of funding for much magical research

(Malakath: -8E)
Malakath: You create an entirely new empty spirit dimension with two planes.

(Kl'Tork: -2E)
Kl'Tork: You bless your priests significantly.

The Light: "Peas peace Zukkilnythop hair bringer hard ringer peas soup!"

(Khaziraad: -3E)
Khaziraad: You contain all the jelly rolls with metal boxes (specifically lead).

Grauel: You attend the feast. Much has occurred since it started, and the town seems larger even with an interval of less than a year.
"What must I eat if I want to survive the heat far beneath our feet?"
"Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!"
"What kind of food do you like the most?"
"Can we have your sacred saliva?"

(Malakath: -2E)
Malakath: The ashes have all revived, it seems. The unrevived angels are the ones who disappeared.

The Controllers who agreed to your deal spread out and begin spreading your message.

A Controller angel has been struck down!

You don't attempt to revive the dead Controllers.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: December 19, 2014, 05:54:58 pm »

Are there still ashes to seperate? I was under impresion that any unstolen angels have allready revived.
(To be honest I have no idea.)

Golems and Gremlins are given permision to chainsaw Malakath's new angels on sight.
"Why are you doing this? Ever since I came into the world you've been antagonising me and I have no idea why."

So now they have to chose between serving you and condeming one of their bretheren to uncertain fate. From lies to threats I see.
"You have a point in that it is an uncertain fate, though I'm fairly certain I haven't lied to them. To clarify, any soul that my body hold enters a sleeping state, save for when I speak with them or summon them as familiars."

(Malakath: -2E)
(What did I spend this 2E on? It couldn't have been from entering the dimension - I still have the two angels within me.)

A Controller angel has been struck down!
Who was the Controller's master? Malakath or Yaos? If it's Yaosian, I claim the soul and place it in the Heavenly Plane. If it's one of mine, it should've gone there automatically. I find the soul and ask them how, where, and why they were killed as well as who killed them.

I release one of the Controllers' souls within my body to inhabit the Heavenly Plane. He can confirm what it's like to be a soul contained within me. ((Like sleeping in a warm bed, completely at peace.))

Now that I have a dimension, I can do blood stuff! Blood oaths and blood marriages are now a thing.

Blood oaths:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Blood marriages:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I arrange for the Heavenly Plane to be a utopian civilisation rather than a pure feel-good place like the Paradise Plane. It'll also have its own volunteer army to defend it from any intruders who attempt to kill them or eat them. (Since they're immaterial, they can only harm beings inside an immaterial plane.)

Blood magic is defined. It now branches Ritual magic, Elemental magic (bending), Divine magic, and Necromantic magic. Blood is defined as being the silver of the soul and gold of the will. That means that unless the blood's owner is dead, it cannot be used in magic unless the owner itself chooses to use it themselves. Even then, Necromantic blood magic is pretty weak and is only decently useful in the hands of vampires (who don't exist.) Mind-control prevents blood magic.

Rules of blood magic:
Blood magic can't be "powered up" by killing people. There are two magic classes that use dead people blood - Elemental and Necromantic. Necromantic blood magic, as we've already covered, is pretty much useless unless used by a vampire (which don't exist, unless you count Malakath). Elemental magic makes more sense because it's basically blood-bending but mana usage is still a concern. More blood manipulation = more mana usage at a linear rate. On top of that, using dead people's blood is more mana-intensive than using your own blood. The only advantage is that you don't make yourself physically weaker. Even then, dead animal blood works just as well as dead people blood with the same mana-usage.

(Just to make it clear, I'm expecting to not have to use Essence to perform any of these actions.)

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 11:18:46 pm by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 475