Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615114 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T69: Yellow Springs
« Reply #4515 on: December 19, 2014, 06:05:22 pm »

"What did Yaos think of my angels then?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: December 19, 2014, 06:20:37 pm »

"What did Yaos think of my angels then?"
"That's another 1E, but it's probably best if you ask a different question."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: December 19, 2014, 06:24:50 pm »

I dislike you becouse you want to claim and change what was once Yaos instead of making your own. Such lazy behaviour when it comes to creation is an insult to me. I would just let it slide if not for the way you do it.

You say that angels of Yaos are dealing with you by their free will when you hold two of them hostage.

You say that they are doing this for Yaos while claiming and twisting all his creations into unrecognisable forms.

Your atempt to influence the mortal minds was stoped, so now you try to do the same by sending angels to preach your word to our worshipers.

If I allowed you to simply get away with all of this, I would have only myself to blame when my worshipers started praising the blood goddess and my creations are taken away from me, all the while my vasals are slaughtered. Ever since your manifestation you claimed whatever you saw, as if this bubble was yours to begin with. It started with works of a dead god, I doubt it will end at that. Even to ask a question conserning how much you intend to take you ask us to pay. Ypur desire is reflected by your actions. Others are content to ignore this, as you are not yet a threat, but I shall not.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: December 19, 2014, 06:26:07 pm »

"That's another 1E, but it's probably best if you ask a different question."

Haha rough.

Grauel: You attend the feast. Much has occurred since it started, and the town seems larger even with an interval of less than a year.
"What must I eat if I want to survive the heat far beneath our feet?"
"Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!"
"What kind of food do you like the most?"
"Can we have your sacred saliva?"

Eat something that's resistant to heat. Metal with a high boiling point should help a lot.

Okay. (eats)

Variety is the spice of life.

Sure. (Gives saliva)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: December 19, 2014, 06:59:50 pm »

I dislike you becouse you want to claim and change what was once Yaos instead of making your own. Such lazy behaviour when it comes to creation is an insult to me.
"I will acquiesce to this point. I am ashamed. Hopefully my new creations - including how I structured the afterlife - are considered unique enough for your tastes."

You say that angels of Yaos are dealing with you by their free will when you hold two of them hostage.
"I say they deal with my of their own free will because I am not controlling their minds and I am not forcing them to accept. Again, I must apologise if I made it sound like something else. As for why I'm holding them hostage, it is a matter of necessity. I have non-selfish reasons for doing so and I will hopefully be able to explain these reasons. Since Darruth may have worked out what these reasons are, I have secretly told him and he can confirm that I am not doing what I am doing for selfish reasons."

You say that they are doing this for Yaos while claiming and twisting all his creations into unrecognisable forms.
"This confuses me. I am doing none of this for a dead god. As for twisting his creations into unrecognisable form, I have no idea what you're talking about. I fear that I may be doing so accidentally so if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong I can stop myself."

Your atempt to influence the mortal minds was stoped, so now you try to do the same by sending angels to preach your word to our worshipers.
"My intent was to give them a small taste of what they can get if they worship me. I didn't intend, want, or try to brainwash them and I apologised for trying to undertake that action. As for sending angels to spread my word, I thought that was entirely allowed; I'm not demanding exclusive worship after all. Would you prevent Darruth from spreading the word of Good to your cities? Or Fusil the word of Weapons? These are genuine questions - I want to know what I can and cannot do so I don't end up upsetting people as I am now with my ignorance."

If I allowed you to simply get away with all of this, I would have only myself to blame when my worshipers started praising the blood goddess and my creations are taken away from me, all the while my vasals are slaughtered. Ever since your manifestation you claimed whatever you saw, as if this bubble was yours to begin with. It started with works of a dead god, I doubt it will end at that. Even to ask a question conserning how much you intend to take you ask us to pay. Ypur desire is reflected by your actions. Others are content to ignore this, as you are not yet a threat, but I shall not.
"Do you mistake me for a conquest goddess!? I do not want to take your creations from you any more than any other god and I CERTAINLY don't want to slaughter your vassals. Why would I even want to do that? In any case, I have stopped trying to interfere with Yaos' things (save his angels, but that's necessary) and will endeavour to pursue my own path."

"I would like to pursue a healthy and amicable relationship with all gods so if you have any problems with what I'm doing please voice your concerns and perhaps we can work something out."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: December 19, 2014, 07:16:58 pm »

"I cannot think of any more questions to ask at the moment."

Azem yawns.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: December 19, 2014, 07:25:57 pm »

"I cannot think of any more questions to ask at the moment."

Azem yawns.
"Really? You're not interested in what they're researching at ISAY? Or the identity of HoDo? The name of the Ninja Assassin? What about the level of involvement he had in the creation of the Stone Warriors or the monsters from before that?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: December 19, 2014, 07:36:07 pm »

"I'll bite. You get five essence to elaborate."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: December 19, 2014, 07:43:34 pm »

"We have a deal, but I'll only charge you 4 Essence because I have a feeling you'll be disappointed with one of the answers. (I don't know which)" (Sending via PM now)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T70: Elephant in the room
« Reply #4524 on: December 19, 2014, 08:07:27 pm »

Tick 70: Elephant in the room

There is a temporal tremor in the Bubble.

Atropos has created the Crypt of Eons and converted a few of Serac's items to suit the spheres of Death and Dust.

Kl'Tork has begun searching for the odd non-Void jelly rolls and has blessed hsi priests. Khaziraad has contained all of them in lead boxes.

The Feast of Grauel reaches its climax with Grauel's attendance. There is much seafood and metal in the stew this iteration of the Feast. A participant has begun eating various refractory ceramics and high-boiling metals. Another has been eaten on request and yet another one has collected the Sacred Saliva.

Malakath's angels have begun spreading the teachings of Malakath. One of them has been sawn to bits by a band of irate Golems and Gremlins.

(The 2E was cancelled and shows up as such on the spreadsheet, so don't worry.)

Malakath has initiated the concepts of blood oaths and blood marriages and created a new system of blood magic aligned to herself.

This update's constellations are the Dragon and Candle.

(Azem: -4E, Malacath: +4E)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Murder, Thralldom, Strength, and Magic.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: December 19, 2014, 08:20:54 pm »

Usualy, when a new god manifests, it creates something new, they add to the creation. They create a race to sustain them in their work, which gives time to see their goals and personalities. You however, have spent your power on creating a plane for unfantomable reason and gained an army of angels which serve you for a reason I fail to immagine. You have power, and we have no idea of what you would do with it. It would be easy to send out said angels with orders to be a little bit more persuasive in their spreading of word.

So I allowed my followers to express their desire for excecive preaching to stop. They are not required to kill your angels, but they are allowed. I doubt any would try unless your servants were unable to identify growing dissatisfaction within the crowd. For now, I will wait and wach. I have not done anything to stop you or even slow you down. It is entirely up to you to validate my suspicions, or prove yourself as a beneficial part of this council.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: December 19, 2014, 08:43:05 pm »

Malakath's angels have begun spreading the teachings of Malakath. One of them has been sawn to bits by a band of irate Golems and Gremlins.
"Blasphemy! I warned ALL mortals of what would happen to blasphemers. Now it's time to show that I'm a lady of my word." I find, kill, and destroy the souls of the murderers. Notice how I warned that I'd "destroy" anyone who blasphemed against me instead of "kill".

Malakath has initiated the concepts of blood oaths and blood marriages and created a new system of blood magic aligned to herself.
Just to make it clear, blood oaths, marriages, and magic are not exclusive to those who worship me. Blood magic does get more powerful when the mage worships me, though, and Divine blood magic actually is exclusive to those who worship me. I'll still get Influence from usage of all this blood stuff even if they don't worship me, right?

Malakath (Souls, Blood): 7/20, 1-2
What did I spend all that Essence on? Creating 200 animal spirits cost 4-5E (I only made 100, though) and I spent 8E on the dimension so I spent a maximum of 13E. Adding the 4E that Azem gave me just now and the 1E he gave me from before I should have 12E right now.

Usualy, when a new god manifests, it creates something new, they add to the creation. They create a race to sustain them in their work, which gives time to see their goals and personalities.
"Aside from introducing myself, giving a speech, and eating angels, that's the very first thing I did. Animal spirits now exist and I plan to create a great deal more."

You however, have spent your power on creating a plane for unfantomable reason and gained an army of angels which serve you for a reason I fail to immagine. You have power, and we have no idea of what you would do with it.
"My reasons for creating a dimension is numerous. I have an actual home, I create an incentive for people to worship me, it allows a reward for successful blood marriages, and it protects the souls under my care. On your question about angels, one of the reasons I am building an "army" is simply so they can serve as missionaries. Recruiting already-existing angels is free while even creating a slightly magical prophet costs Essence. There's another reason why I want these angels and that reason shall be revealed soon. Also, I have a lot less power than you think I do. Or perhaps I have more than I think I do..... Why do you think I'm so powerful again?"

It would be easy to send out said angels with orders to be a little bit more persuasive in their spreading of word.
"That's literally what they were and are doing. They were persuading people to become my followers. Not my EXCLUSIVE followers - just to include me in their worship of the rest of the gods."

So I allowed my followers to express their desire for excecive preaching to stop. They are not required to kill your angels, but they are allowed. I doubt any would try unless your servants were unable to identify growing dissatisfaction within the crowd.
"They have done so and will be destroyed for their actions. You may have allowed them to act as they did but I certainly didn't!"

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: December 19, 2014, 08:51:05 pm »

"This new god is not going to last long."  :P

I would like to give dreams to my Saints inspiring them to create a Traveling branch of the church. These Traveling Saints will journey to the burning lands of the south spreading the icy word.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: December 19, 2014, 08:53:20 pm »

"This is getting out of hand. All our angels praise us. Do I now have to warn my Shiny Ones to avoid your followers god of Architecture?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: December 19, 2014, 08:56:20 pm »

"It seems another war is brewing. I think Ill sit this one out, for now at least. Anyone need equipment? Also, I believe the Blood god is causing the tremors in his attempts at reviving Yaos."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 08:58:50 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 475