Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616746 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] IC: T93: Recreational creation
« Reply #5430 on: January 15, 2015, 11:12:55 pm »

"This is so boring, What ever happened to gods being stabbed in the back left and right! Wake me up when someone dies."

Be the change that you wish to see in the world. :P
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: January 15, 2015, 11:39:46 pm »

No, you couldn't. You don't have some sort of ultimate veto power. That's not how the Council works, nor is it how creating things works. You could not 'end it there'. Besides which, you haven't actually said why you don't like it, nor, as far as I can tell, do you have a reason to dislike it beyond 'it's different'. And if you don't like it, well, guess what? You aren't the one paying essence to create it, so you don't have to. To put it bluntly: it doesn't concern you. And yet you try to act as though you're in a position of authority over it. You do not get to control my creations. If I had put it forward as a Council proposal, it would be different.

But I didn't.

Override Veto.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: January 15, 2015, 11:45:02 pm »

"By "end it there" I simply meant I could spend Essence to prevent its creation."

Override Veto.
Veto.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: January 15, 2015, 11:47:30 pm »

"By "end it there" I simply meant I could spend Essence to prevent its creation."

Override Veto.
Veto.

Veto!

"You could do it once with what essence you have. He has enough to make it even with your disapproval."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: January 15, 2015, 11:50:33 pm »

Could you both please stop talking. (Seriously no one wants to scroll through all this)

Just fight to the death or have a war or something. Anything other than continuing this pointless conversation. Clearly you don't see eye to eye and clearly talking isn't solving anything. I would think it's apparent that the quickest and best way to solve this is through a show of force. Let's be honest. Power is the only thing that matters whether it be the power of the individual, the group or the council. This discussion will solve nothing for either one of you.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: January 15, 2015, 11:52:07 pm »

Just fight to the death or have a war or something.

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: January 15, 2015, 11:53:35 pm »

Support

"Since this seems to be an actual proposal now, I support."

Wait, why am I fighting a war to the death for Durrath? :-\

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: January 15, 2015, 11:54:07 pm »

Override Veto.
Veto.

Veto!

"You could do it once with what essence you have. He has enough to make it even with your disapproval."
I'm not sure of that actually, given what I've spent on Runic Magic so far, and some other projects. However, if Azem isn't currently nursing a headache from all of this, which I suspect he is, he has more than enough Essence to lend me if he thinks it's worth it to do so.

I disagree vehemently, Grauel, and my power, while decently significant, I feel, is tied up in things not relating to angelic or godly combat. You just want to watch people fight. You've said it before, more or less.

((VICTORY IS MINE AHAHA :P))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: January 15, 2015, 11:55:04 pm »

((FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT, FOOL!

*cough* I mean, you're not making any progress in your discussions with Malakath so far. The logical elevation of the argument is violence.

Edit for IC/OOC mistranslation.

Further Edit for all-important parentheses))
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 11:56:37 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: January 15, 2015, 11:57:31 pm »

I'm not sure of that actually, given what I've spent on Runic Magic so far, and some other projects. However, if Azem isn't currently nursing a headache from all of this, which I suspect he is, he has more than enough Essence to lend me if he thinks it's worth it to do so.

"You fool! You are showing weakness. Never show weakness!"

*cough* I mean, you're not making any progress in your discussions with Malakath so far. The logical elevation of the argument is violence.

It isn't even my conversation. I just joined out of spite.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: January 16, 2015, 12:00:49 am »

It isn't even my conversation. I just joined out of spite.

((Oh well. WWI was like that))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: January 16, 2015, 12:03:55 am »

"You fool! You are showing weakness. Never show weakness!"
Actually, I think this is our largest difference in ideology. The way I think of it, if you display weakness whilst having strength, it leads your foes to underestimate you. And to defeat a foe from a position of weakness is all the more impressive a display of strength. Similar with using honorable tactics against a dishonorable foe; if you beat them, you prove that you are capable of overcoming them even from a disadvantageous position. Both views have their merits, I feel.

To put it another way, or perhaps simply a different aspect of the view; The truly strong have no need to hide their weaknesses, as they cannot be hurt regardless.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 12:05:46 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #5443 on: January 16, 2015, 12:05:40 am »

To help relieve tension, my cat challenges Tykki to a duel in the Death Battle Plane! You can all come and watch if you want!

Carry Kit to the DBP. By the way, she should always be with me in the council chambers.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: January 16, 2015, 12:07:40 am »

To help relieve tension, my cat challenges Tykki to a duel in the Death Battle Plane! You can all come and watch if you want!

Carry Kit to the DBP. By the way, she should always be with me in the council chambers.

... veto?

((Bugger relieving tension, I want to see BLOOD!))

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 475