Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615164 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T99: Losing is fun!
« Reply #5910 on: January 20, 2015, 08:15:18 pm »

"Trying to make someone incapable of using weapons ever again is a great sin. God or no. Ill let you live, knowing you had no desire to actually carry out your threats. I suppose that form is better then your previous designs...."

In a completely unrelated note, I create the first Alreona Flasks in an Armu city under heavy Vindico guard:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5911 on: January 20, 2015, 08:53:53 pm »

"I get out of one near war with Fusil and it looks like Im about to enter another....MALAKATH! Would you like to explain why ISAY was working on plans to attack NUKE." ::)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5912 on: January 20, 2015, 09:12:00 pm »

"They weren't. Why would I want to attack NUKE? I've been trying hard not to provoke other gods into attacking me. Starting a war with you would not help in that regard. Besides, if I wanted NUKE destroyed or captured I'd simply send in my angels or attack it myself. I have no interest in either you or NUKE."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5913 on: January 20, 2015, 09:18:27 pm »

The...

The fuck just happened.

Alright, well, I'm glad I put up those Obelisks now, and gave my followers all the shit I did. Didn't think Merfolk could survive this long out of water, actually, though they've obviously found some way to circumvent that.

Also, 'If I wanted X done I'd do it myself' is a terrible, terrible way to try and proclaim your innocence, because it acts like noone understands subtlety or measured action.

Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5914 on: January 20, 2015, 09:20:21 pm »

"They weren't. Why would I want to attack NUKE? I've been trying hard not to provoke other gods into attacking me. Starting a war with you would not help in that regard. Besides, if I wanted NUKE destroyed or captured I'd simply send in my angels or attack it myself. I have no interest in either you or NUKE."
"Sure....These war plans and half constructed war machines must have been built by a different ISAY."  ::)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5915 on: January 20, 2015, 09:31:15 pm »

"Wait a minute, are you telling me they made actual, on-paper war plans to attack NUKE? I gave them an assignment to start building war machines but they certainly weren't meant to be fielded by ISAY themselves - they were to be mounted on Odolhirum's walls. If some members of ISAY were actually planning to attack NUKE then that's certainly a problem I have to fix. Are you sure it isn't some fantasy of a scientist who didn't like NUKE very much or something of the sort?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5916 on: January 20, 2015, 10:11:03 pm »

"I don't know. I'm not a king."

I'm sure you'll be fine. Give me a shout if you experience issues with the game, however.

"Yes, praise The Auspex for granting me these gloves!"

((I assume I'm the Auspex? dictionary definition of that was an augur (soothsayer) in Ancient Rome... but just in case:))

My pleasure. Don't abuse it.

The Rod is now in the sun. "Awwww. Fine."

Keep an eye on Tycho. He's fast becoming a liability.

The child is now under your implicit protection.

((Lemme know if anything bad happens with him. I like him. Or her.))

Encourage the parents to move to Chance. Protect them on the way.

"Do they really carry them off? How spooky! I do want those pouches, though."

I'm not sure they would... suit you. They're apparently quite painful to install.

The coin lands on edge. "Awww."

Pat the mortals head and wink.

That's what you get for being cheeky.

Slightly increase the person's luck, though. I can appreciate cheeky

You have also created a thousand Turonni and the city of Chance (/ʃɑ̃s/?).

((yes. Would normally have attempted a phonetic pronunciation thing, but French is apparently too weird for that))

Check the Turonni are settling into Chance alright. Food, water, education, entertainment and such.

((Also, don't think I didn't actually specify when I created them, but do they have the base luck noise (1.5 if worshiping, 0.67 if not) I mentioned? If not, add it on, for however much it costs))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5917 on: January 20, 2015, 10:16:10 pm »

The...

The fuck just happened.

Alright, well, I'm glad I put up those Obelisks now, and gave my followers all the shit I did. Didn't think Merfolk could survive this long out of water, actually, though they've obviously found some way to circumvent that.

Also, 'If I wanted X done I'd do it myself' is a terrible, terrible way to try and proclaim your innocence, because it acts like noone understands subtlety or measured action.

"What ever happened to 'understanding mortals'? Surly, you would understand your creations best. If I remember correctly, you where the one who suggested the merfolk. Yet you didn't see this coming at all? I see your arrogance shows itself again. Even things like this prove how little you know."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5918 on: January 20, 2015, 10:21:40 pm »

"You would know a thing or two about arrogance..."/color]

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5919 on: January 21, 2015, 12:09:06 am »

Yeah, at a certain point the ridiculousness present in everything you say gets so thick that I can't actually understand the words you say, anymore, Fusil. This was one of those times.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5920 on: January 21, 2015, 12:11:06 am »

Watch out, he might threaten to kill you!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5921 on: January 21, 2015, 12:13:00 am »

Malakath chuckles, then she remembers what happened to the Burning Days and chuckles a bit more.

EDIT: She then realises she's laughing at the deaths of a group of knights who while arrogant did actually help people. She stops chuckling.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 12:19:21 am by Andres »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5922 on: January 21, 2015, 12:20:39 am »

After a while, you get used to it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5923 on: January 21, 2015, 12:54:58 am »

Yeah, at a certain point the ridiculousness present in everything you say gets so thick that I can't actually understand the words you say, anymore, Fusil. This was one of those times.

"So you are saying you are too stupid to even understand words now? I suppose that would fit with what we know of you."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5924 on: January 21, 2015, 10:43:47 am »

"Guys, Calm down, There is quite literally no need to destroy the Mermen. Instead I think that we should just go through with my plan and stop messing with them."
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 475