Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616928 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T100: Q: "How do gods celebrate?"
« Reply #6030 on: January 22, 2015, 07:38:42 pm »

Azem appears again before the Council.

"And why do you say that Fortuna? Do you have something against me?"

"I am already sort of in a pantheon with Darruth. I might've forgotten the 'encourage my children to like him' part."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6031 on: January 22, 2015, 07:44:44 pm »

Well you're already the most powerful god on the Council, I see no reason to help you consolidate that further by returning one of your agents.

Nothing against you personally, but you have the power to smite something without the aid of a Warrior Archangel, is all, and not really affect your power base.

You're not a very "active" god, in the sense that you've only spoken publicly a few times since my manifestation. I find it difficult to divine
((hoho)) your motives as a result. I just fear for my existence! :o

Call me paranoid.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6032 on: January 22, 2015, 07:52:20 pm »

"I have the most potential power of any god. A power which I rarely use. But I understand your suspicion. I don't like it, but I understand it."

Amathet appears, missing his usual beaming smile and actually glares at Fortuna.

"If you were planning on giving Fortuna a piece of your mind, don't. Fusil would smite you on principle."

"But..."

Azem gives Amathet his best glare and the angel vanishes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6033 on: January 22, 2015, 07:55:56 pm »

Well at least you're less threat happy than Fusil. Not that that's particularly difficult, mind...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6034 on: January 22, 2015, 07:58:38 pm »

"The fact that Fusil still lives proves that threats have an unfortunate power over this Council."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6035 on: January 22, 2015, 08:55:25 pm »

"I am already sort of in a pantheon with Darruth. I might've forgotten the 'encourage my children to like him' part."
"Cyrix himself is part of two pantheons so the idea of you being in two isn't unprecedented. Even if you wish to be of one pantheon, I encourage you to switch over to ours. Goodness does not inherently help to create wealh, unlike agriculture, and Darruth hasn't done much in the way of expressly increasing the the world's wealth, unlike myself. I can understand if you feel the need to stay with Darruth out of loyalty but thinking like that can only be unhealthy in the long-term, quite like mortal relationships. Join us, Azem. We can do great things together."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:16:06 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6036 on: January 22, 2015, 09:27:58 pm »

Azem halfheartedly contains a snort.

"I have more in common with Darruth than most people think. But I will consider your offer Lady Lecta."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6037 on: January 22, 2015, 09:36:14 pm »

"The fact that Fusil still lives proves that threats have an unfortunate power over this Council."
When was the last time when Fusil actualy acted on his threats? He has proven usefull in dealing with various crisis, and fimding out secrets inheritant to a bubble, magic to be specific. Why would I want him dead, when his worst offense is speaking?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6038 on: January 22, 2015, 09:39:19 pm »

*Laughs*

I believe we used to have a bit in common as well. Does this mean Darruth and I have something in common by extension? Our friendly demeanor perhaps? ;)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6039 on: January 22, 2015, 09:51:06 pm »

*Laughs*

I believe we used to have a bit in common as well. Does this mean Darruth and I have something in common by extension? Our friendly demeanor perhaps? ;)
"I wouldn't know. Our association was a long time ago Grauel, even by divine
standards."

When was the last time when Fusil actualy acted on his threats? He has proven usefull in dealing with various crisis, and fimding out secrets inheritant to a bubble, magic to be specific. Why would I want him dead, when his worst offense is speaking?
"I believe Fusil is more dangerous than he is useful. The last time he dared to act against the Council, a god almost died. And we were frighteningly slow to stop him. Fusil is not as powerful as he thinks he is. But he is also a grave threat to all of us."

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:53:17 pm by Vgray »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6040 on: January 22, 2015, 09:58:59 pm »

Hardly. Fusil atempted to kill Cim, which resulted in his own death. He actualy came worse out of that deal than the victim. Not that anyone would care. But I'd bet Fusil remembers that well. Another such transgresion would likely result in his permanent death. But as of now, there are no crimes for which he could be blamed.

Yyou seemed to hate rashnes of other deities, did you not?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6041 on: January 22, 2015, 10:03:28 pm »

"I wouldn't know. Our association was a long time ago Grauel, even by divine standards."

I was joking around. No need to be so serious all the time. I know you have a sense of humor in there somewhere.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6042 on: January 22, 2015, 10:04:09 pm »

"Besides possibly killing Yaos and attacking KI`Tork, but sure Fusil has totally not done anything worrying or threatning."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6043 on: January 22, 2015, 10:08:23 pm »

Azem takes a deep breath and stares at whatever could be considered the floor of the Council meta-location.

"You should try conversing with my angels if you seek a sense of humor Grauel."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6044 on: January 22, 2015, 10:14:41 pm »

Is there any particular reason you've been basically slandering me when you talk to others, Malakath? Are you specifically aiming to annoy me?

Also, Azem, could I speak with you in private?

A six-ringed construct Avatar of Darruth appears on the Snowball fight plane, expressly and only for the purpose of the snowball fight.

It has 55 hands with which to throw snowballs.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 475