Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616908 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T100: Q: "How do gods celebrate?"
« Reply #6060 on: January 22, 2015, 11:17:12 pm »

"Ask the Gruen if they've seen any of my children recently. The answer will be no."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: January 22, 2015, 11:25:05 pm »

Grauel chuckles.

Why would I do that? I was curious about the health of a mortal I had taken a liking to. If he doesn't wish for me to see him, then I will not look for him.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: January 22, 2015, 11:31:44 pm »

"I'm sure he would be happy to see you. Once he realizes you don't want to eat him."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: January 22, 2015, 11:39:01 pm »

I'm a tad bit insulted. When have you ever seen me eat someone I've taken a liking to? I spoil the Devourer like my kid and I treat the Lords of Hunger with great respect. If you recall correctly, your prophet would never even have had a family if it were not for my influence. You may have given him power and wealth but it was me who gave him a family which is what he actually wanted. Now do you really think after all that, I'd eat him unless he did something absolutely terrible to me?

I may be a monster but I'm not without compassion for those who gain my favor. Believe me, I could be much much worse of a monster than I am now.
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: January 22, 2015, 11:43:33 pm »

"I was merely pointing out that your form and sphere might intimidate people who don't know you. And I can't recall if he ever actually met you."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: January 22, 2015, 11:46:55 pm »

"Darruth, I apologise for slandering you. I'm not sure exactly how I slandered you, though. Which of my comments against you were false?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: January 22, 2015, 11:54:28 pm »

"I was merely pointing out that your form and sphere might intimidate people who don't know you. And I can't recall if he ever actually met you."

Ah, I appear to have misunderstood what you meant. Well, it's irrelevant at this point if he is in hiding and doesn't want to show himself.
Sure thing peanut man!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6067 on: January 22, 2015, 11:56:38 pm »

Go down to Keshan with all my angels and an army of deathbells and begin to destroy the armies of Merfolk.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: January 22, 2015, 11:58:07 pm »

"It's more like I'm hiding him. I might've overreacted about the Merfolk situation and hidden all my children actually."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: January 23, 2015, 12:00:39 am »

Understood. Glad he's doing well.
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: January 23, 2015, 12:08:24 am »

"I'm planning an event soon anyway that I insist you attend. The Wyrmsmeet. Which, despite the name, will be a meeting of Dragons. They really need to get out of their caves more."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: January 23, 2015, 12:15:12 am »

Sounds fun. I'll bring snacks. I wonder if there will be a few Grue-Dragons in attendance. I've been wondering for a while how they'd integrate with the rest of dragon society.
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: January 23, 2015, 12:25:10 am »

"I may invite one or two other gods. Trust is a rare commodity these days."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: January 23, 2015, 12:36:11 am »

Trust isn't as necessary when you can blow essence on extra security for the party! I'd be willing to throw some essence in for security anyway since I don't want any interruptions before I get to see how those Grue Dragons are doing.
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: January 23, 2015, 12:39:38 am »

"Darruth, I apologise for slandering you. I'm not sure exactly how I slandered you, though. Which of my comments against you were false?"

I'm not going to answer that question, because I know the way you're going to respond. You're going to say something about 'but technically X isn't untrue' or 'but technically that's not slander you're angry at' and I'm gonna tell you right now to knock it off in advance. You don't know what me and Azem have been working on together. You don't know the ways Goodness can benefit an economy; for one thing, spreading the Wealth around and getting the money flowing through the system is how an economy works, and fairly similar to how charity works. For another, I've gotten sick of you trying to, for lack of a better word, or rather, this word having implications I would rather avoid for the moment, corrupt people and/or gods, tempting them away from Goodness. Quite literally, in fact. Usually you do so by attacking my character, accomplishments, or services, and saying you can offer something better. You are serving as a force of temptation and corruption, and doing so by saying you're better than me. Can you see why that might upset me, not only because it's rather rude and you seem to basically shout over anything I have to say concerning the subject, so eager are you to grab a new toy or ally, regardless of how it affects the person or god in question, but because I am a God of Good and therefore it is my goal to get people to be Good and when you are almost literally tempting people away from that it's bad for themselves and others, not just my losing an ally or follower? I say that last part because I get the feeling you're the kind of god who only understands it in those terms, based on the actions you've displayed.

So, in short: stop being a dick about making friends, Malakath.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 475