Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616949 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T101: A: "By ignoring their problems!"
« Reply #6225 on: January 25, 2015, 02:24:35 am »

Please cut the deck, as many times as you wish so long as all the piles are relatively equal, and choose a pile.

Grauel cuts the deck and pulls a pile towards himself.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6226 on: January 25, 2015, 02:26:15 am »

(I always figured we had aspects present at the Council meta-location anyway. Unless you happen to play a mopey withdrawn god.)
((god of Depression? I could play that))
(Then we'd suffer the same problem as when Azem was the god of Greed but Yaos out-greeded him by a frikkin mile, except this time it's Azem doing the usurping.)

EDIT: (Does anyone remember how Yaos out-greeded Azem? I seem to have forgotten.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6227 on: January 25, 2015, 02:27:15 am »

((I don't really know how we're doing this, since it has literally no effect on the game :D shall we annoy KJP with it?))

Takes the other, and reveals the top card, not taking his eyes of Grauel
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6228 on: January 25, 2015, 02:31:03 am »

((Your choice. I was literally playing solitaire when I wrote that. It was just for kicks while I was checking in on the thread and to keep active.))

Grauel keeps his many more eyes on Fortuna while chuckling to himself.
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: January 25, 2015, 02:31:52 am »

"I'd like to remind the other gods that I made a proposal to permakill the Merman Emperor. Perhaps we should vote on it?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: January 25, 2015, 02:34:54 am »

One of the godly card players might draw a card with a picture of Azem on it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6231 on: January 25, 2015, 02:36:45 am »

((I'd rather not bother KJP with it. Only issue is I don't know if you won't cheat :o this is hugely important, donchaknow?

RNG seems the best idea.

Set it so it's between 1 and 13, highest number wins. Seeing as I'm the god of luck, though, I think I should be able to do it between 3-13, to represent my ultra-luck. ;D

Edit: There's actually a card drawing thing for it :o link if you prefer. Same rules for me though, no chance for aces or twos, given my luck

Further edit: Azem, you can pick a card you'd like to appear on out of a regular deck (clubs/spades/diamonds/hearts 2-10, J, Q, K, A and 2 jokers) if you want.))
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:48:50 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6232 on: January 25, 2015, 02:47:56 am »

(Sounds good. Not sure why you'd be worried about me cheating on a game without any stakes.)

(I swear on my life I got a 13 on the first try but I couldn't bear to do that to you so I did it a second time on the first link)

Shows a 9.
Sure thing peanut man!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6233 on: January 25, 2015, 02:50:34 am »

((was just kidding, I have... some kind of sense of humour))

I got a 6 :(

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6234 on: January 25, 2015, 02:57:06 am »

(Azem is the king of diamonds obviously.)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6235 on: January 25, 2015, 03:02:59 am »

Luck is a fickle thing.

Shows 5.

See?
Sure thing peanut man!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6236 on: January 25, 2015, 03:05:34 am »

Luck is a fickle thing.

Shows 5.

See?

Of course, I've lost, or at least not gained, many followers as a result of this perceived capriciousness.

A ((bloody!!)) 3

I'm lulling you into a false sense of security. Obviously...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6237 on: January 25, 2015, 03:27:06 am »

See, it could be worse.
Sure thing peanut man!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6238 on: January 25, 2015, 03:30:00 am »

Examines the card closely

What the heck is Azem doing on the cards?

Oh, well... I get lucky at just the time I don't need it. Maybe I am too fickle...

((that's the last one, should go to bed now, hopefully actually manage to sleep this time))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T102: The Unreturn of ? ? ?
« Reply #6239 on: January 25, 2015, 06:25:43 am »

Tick 102: The un-return of ? ? ?

Cyrix has blessed those who joined the party and left them with a flock of messenger owls for listening to the community's requests and prayers and given them an unspecified artifact. Cyrix has also distributed small bags of seeds that relieve stress and worries.

Neron has appeared before the Merfolk Emperor as a massive snake of ice.

Merfolk Emperor: "I am or will soon be the emperor of Keshan. I am a high-born Merman."

The Drrol says it will show goodness and make peace (creepily) to mortals.

Nikjol now has three great green oceans brighter in the deeps. KI'Tork suggests making the water warm all the time.

Melyssa has tripled the Flagellants and created the Maiming Moles.

Fortuna:
"Because I thought you cared about them."
The travelling entertainers have begun their journey to Chance.
"Look at my wonderfully large cheek pouches!"
"Can you curse my luck for this game completely?"
"Those entertainers are great!"

Neron has spread the icy seeds across Nikjol. The original planted icy seed has begun producing crystalline buds, some of which have begun blooming.

KI'Tork has placed a massive cup next to a Luminee village. The Luminee immediately begin repurposing it as a bunker in case the merfolk army comes. KI'Tork has also distributed a gallon of hot cocoa to each member of the set of followers that worship KI'Tork and Neron.

Azem has promised to give Malakath 8E to be paid back as 10E on T112 (unenforced). Malakath does not have the capacity to hold this.

Fortuna has created around 20M Turonni.

At the Dragonsmeet are Azem, Malakath, Grauel, Darruth, and Atropos. The Ikakus chat about chi utilization and the Gem Dragons discuss contracts, legalese, and lawmancy. There are many thousands of Gem Dragons on the new planet and about a hundred Ikakus on each of Keshan and Slytha. Darruth appears to be taking notes somehow on the present dragons. Malakath ogles Darruth. Alprozem and his family are relaxing and devouring some beryls. Atropos has served some drinks from a magic teapot.

Atropos has teleported in and not poked Malakath in the ribs! Malakath does not twitch and seems not very annoyed, leaving the existence of godly souls up for continued debate. Atropos returns to serving drinks and mingling with the guests.

Atropos continues killing the Merfolk. The Emperor is available for contact (but does not actively seek out anyone in particular).

Darruth has pledged to oppose Malakath attempting to summon Joha's assistance to kill Atropos, kill her, and drain her.

Tykki: "As you command, Sir."

Malakath has left the Dragonsmeet abruptly.

Tykki has ended up not doing anything and cannot find Malakath.

Malakath has read some non-divine books on skyfeatures.

(Mountwyrms dying: How do birds die when they have wings and should be able to fly away from hunters with slingshots?)

Melyssa:
"I have opened the BAKERY OF PAIN! Want a loaf?"
"How do the Flagellants get to experience so much pain?"
"I think this man is an infiltrator against our Glorious Resistance. Any advice?"

KI'Tork has opened up Orphanage Monasteries on both worlds, checked on Nikjol, and created 900 000 Kobolds.

Books on fusions between gods seem to indicate that it is both expensive and carries a high risk of complications ranging from lesser results such as sphere exchange to annihilation even for those of seemingly similar spheres. The ease of fusion appears to be positively correlated with Void influence, but no experiments have been conducted to establish a causal relationship if causality even exists with the Void's meddling.

Grauel has begun playing solitaire. The Grue Dragons in attendance seem to be literally chewing the scenery. Many stand around watching them eat rock and sand. Fortuna has asked to join the game of solitaire. Grauel and Fortuna have begun an undescribed card game. Grauel and Fortuna each have half of the deck.
Fortuna: J 6 3 K
Grauel: 9 5 1

Atropos has continued Serac's tradition of making punctuation tangible by scattering question marks throughout the worlds.

Merfolk Emperor: "Gods and goddesses of the Council! I am now satisfied with my conquest and will begin rebuilding in the conquered territories. An army is not good only for fighting, after all. The CKG will...be left undisturbed for now."

This update's constellations are the Ring and Horse.

(Cyrix: -3E, Melyssa: -4E, Fortuna: -8E, KI'Tork: -3E, Malakath: +3E, Azem: -3E)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (10) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (8) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Revenge, Youth, Fire, and Travel. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Inutility and Imbalance.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 475