Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615146 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T103: Live by the dice
« Reply #6390 on: January 30, 2015, 11:37:26 pm »

"You will not threaten KI`Tork, Fusil."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6391 on: January 30, 2015, 11:37:38 pm »

"I'm not even going to try to argue with you. What I will say is this. You are not a force for Creation Fusil. You are an abomination that seems to exist to stifle Creation."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: January 30, 2015, 11:39:02 pm »

Why not? It makes him feel important, and it keeps him from actually doing bad things to people, so let him threaten.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6393 on: January 30, 2015, 11:42:38 pm »

Xaver appears.

"Hmm. What is happening, fellow gods?"

After Xaver has been informed of the situation, he heads down to one of the planets and creates his Watchmen.

"Feel free to check the records, it will probably give you a better idea."
Lead, what kind of bloody medical facilities do you visit?

No thanks Fusil, I'm sure it'll clear up on its own, thanks all the same.

Doctor Holiday, duh.

"Lets hope so."

"I am going to kill you Ki'tork. Looks like you are a poor Oracle, Neron. I can't wait to see you cast into the sun."

"I'm not even going to try to argue with you. What I will say is this. You are not a force for Creation Fusil. You are an abomination that seems to exist to stifle Creation."

"Stifle it? How so? The most powerful creations are all mine. My mortals are happy, successful, and powerful. The world, the reincarnation system, everything in creation was designed by me. What have you done for the world's lately? Hurt the economy for petty reasons?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: January 30, 2015, 11:43:32 pm »

"That's one way to look at it. Personally, I think violence helps creation, instead of hindering it. Yes, it kills people, but they become something new entirely. And violence, after all, separates the strong from the weak."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6395 on: January 30, 2015, 11:48:43 pm »

"That's one way to look at it. Personally, I think violence helps creation, instead of hindering it. Yes, it kills people, but they become something new entirely. And violence, after all, separates the strong from the weak."
"Fusil does not separate the weak from the strong, he separates his creations from ours and goes out of the way to attack anything that threatens "his" beautiful system."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: January 30, 2015, 11:51:26 pm »

"Fusil does not separate the weak from the strong, he separates his creations from ours and goes out of the way to attack anything that threatens "his" beautiful system."
Fusil has a sensitive side after all... he loves his wee things! ((:3))

((I am deeply saddened with the fact I can't find something like a *SQUEEE* emoticon :())
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: January 30, 2015, 11:53:49 pm »

Xaver raises a godly eyebrow.

"Mortals come and mortals go, planets come and planets go. Universes come and universes go. A system cannot be coddled forever. If it deserves to stand, it will stand. If it deserves to fall, it will fall."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6398 on: January 30, 2015, 11:56:52 pm »

"Mortals come and mortals go, planets come and planets go. Universes come and universes go. A system cannot be coddled forever. If it deserves to stand, it will stand. If it deserves to fall, it will fall."

B-but what about the joys of interfering!?

Just because something deserves to die, doesn't mean it should. If we invoke our celestial right to get involved and mess with the order of things, it's great fun!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: January 30, 2015, 11:57:47 pm »

Azem rolls his eyes.

"I do peruse the very earliest Council records from time to time Fusil. The "perfect reincarnation cycle" you love so much? Was the idea of the god of Treachery."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6400 on: January 31, 2015, 12:02:16 am »

"If they need strength to survive, then I will be their strength. They will never fall as long as I stand."

Azem rolls his eyes.

"I do peruse the very earliest Council records from time to time Fusil. The "perfect reincarnation cycle" you love so much? Was the idea of the god of Treachery."

"He would never have come upon it without my suggestions. Do you doubt that I was a major player in the design?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6401 on: January 31, 2015, 12:13:27 am »

"Perhaps you were. I cannot ask them, because they died. My point is this. Many gods were present in the murk of pre-creation. Many gods have ideas, and many gods have powers of Creation. Many gods poured Essence into your "perfect worlds", and you neither respect nor acknowledge the power of any of them. And that is a disgrace."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6402 on: January 31, 2015, 12:20:01 am »

"If they need strength to survive, then I will be their strength. They will never fall as long as I stand."
Atropos giggles, then disappears.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: January 31, 2015, 02:27:06 am »

"Fusil. Mind your pride. Don't disrespect the efforts of others."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6404 on: January 31, 2015, 04:09:51 am »

And there's the fact that the first mortals were the product of the God of the Night, not you. So everything in creation being of your design, while inherently ridiculous in the first place, is factually wrong.

Your creations are not the most powerful, by the way. I believe Atropos' time-death-slimes are, actually, judging by how much they cost to make. Three times more than Tykki, at least.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 475