Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616835 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T103: Live by the dice
« Reply #6435 on: January 31, 2015, 08:07:34 pm »

How convenient, that Null keep a list of all of their names and leave it for anyone to find.

"It is a book I had since around tick three. Serac has a copy of it, too. Lists the null and a bunch of things about them. It has been incredibly useful."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6436 on: January 31, 2015, 08:50:16 pm »

Propose that Fusil be sealed away for a tick any time he threatens a god with violence to them, their followers, their creations, their allies, and so on and so forth.

If Gods gained power from their own characteristics, Yaos wouldn't have died so many times from being over-ambitious. It might even weaken his primary sphere, which would be hilarious.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6437 on: January 31, 2015, 08:53:00 pm »

Propose that Fusil be sealed away for a tick any time he threatens a god with violence to them, their followers, their creations, their allies, and so on and so forth.

If Gods gained power from their own characteristics, Yaos wouldn't have died so many times from being over-ambitious. It might even weaken his primary sphere, which would be hilarious.

"If that gets anywhere close to passing, I will make you the God of bullet ridden corpses myself. As you also seem to be the god of Stupidity, that means I am going to kill you. What makes you think I would gain anything from my so-called-"Arrogance"? I would be empowered by the rest of you, to an absurd degree."

Propose we also send Daruth into the God-harming sun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6438 on: January 31, 2015, 08:58:32 pm »

(Time to finally do it!)

I pull out a Smith & Wesson Model 29 revolver and spin the chamber around. I then put the gun to Fortuna's head.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did I fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

I always feel lucky, Fusil.

Twirls the rings on his fingers

Mostly anyways. I mean, I am the incarnation of luck.

((uh... I'm safe from what is technically mortal weaponry, yes? Even if wielded by a god?))

Oppose Fusil's proposal of throwing Darruth into the sun

Oppose Darruth's proposal to seal away Fusil for a tick every time he makes a threat
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6439 on: January 31, 2015, 09:21:07 pm »

((uh... I'm safe from what is technically mortal weaponry, yes? Even if wielded by a god?))
(Nope.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6440 on: January 31, 2015, 09:29:02 pm »

(Nope.)
((Ah well, if I die I can either reincarnate or come back as something else.

Maybe Fusil could shoot Tycho instead? :P it would be a real shame if he died.))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6441 on: January 31, 2015, 09:30:20 pm »

And if it worked in that way, Azem would have been immensely powerful to the point of ruling the entire Bubble while he had his sphere of Greed.

And you could try. I doubt your ability to succeed in that.

And the subsequent trial and likely execution, considering you've attacked gods on multiple occasions and broke Council Law, would be quite entertaining.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6442 on: January 31, 2015, 09:53:15 pm »

(Nope.)
((Ah well, if I die I can either reincarnate or come back as something else.

Maybe Fusil could shoot Tycho instead? :P it would be a real shame if he died.))
(Godly reincarnation is an untested theory. He hasn't actually shot you or anything so you could easily move out of the way if you wanted to.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: January 31, 2015, 09:55:17 pm »

Support.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: January 31, 2015, 10:00:40 pm »

(Time to finally do it!)

I pull out a Smith & Wesson Model 29 revolver and spin the chamber around. I then put the gun to Fortuna's head.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did I fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

I always feel lucky, Fusil.

Twirls the rings on his fingers

Mostly anyways. I mean, I am the incarnation of luck.

Oppose Fusil's proposal of throwing Darruth into the sun

Oppose Darruth's proposal to seal away Fusil for a tick every time he makes a threat

"Not all luck is good luck, punk..."

((Heh, he thinks its a mortal weapon.))

And if it worked in that way, Azem would have been immensely powerful to the point of ruling the entire Bubble while he had his sphere of Greed.

And you could try. I doubt your ability to succeed in that.

And the subsequent trial and likely execution, considering you've attacked gods on multiple occasions and broke Council Law, would be quite entertaining.

"My ability to kill you? It isn't hard. You can't hide from me, you can't run from me. This bubble is my killzone, and you can't leave it. Even if I die I can simply revive myself again. It is not difficult. The Council is weak, that is a well known fact. I could have them all killed by the time they agreed on anything."

Support.

"If this gets close to passing I am killing you both."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6445 on: January 31, 2015, 10:56:11 pm »

Support.
As fun as uncle Fusil's threats are, they are kind of getting repetitive.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: February 01, 2015, 12:09:07 am »

"Support."

[/quote]"Fusil. You know your threats have lost their power. Why do you even care about losing them? Are you afraid of actually having to do more than just talking about what you could do?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: February 01, 2015, 12:28:53 am »

I definitely support this.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: February 01, 2015, 12:30:03 am »

"All three of you are on my list now! You will all blow up. In the order you voted! I am going to explode you all!"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6449 on: February 01, 2015, 12:35:24 am »

"Support. Most definitely support.
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 475