Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616827 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T103: Live by the dice
« Reply #6465 on: February 01, 2015, 09:08:46 pm »

Not a tyrant anymore, seems like.

So, if he attacks any of us, we seal him away permanently, right?

Propose permanent sealing of Fusil if he attacks anyone who supported the proposal to seal him for threatening him (and the attack is not in response to an attack on their part) within the next six ticks.

Oppose, because we should probably just kill 'im if he does something so stupid.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: February 01, 2015, 09:09:40 pm »

Oppose both of the "sealing Fusil" proposals.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: February 01, 2015, 09:10:58 pm »

I thought of that, but if he's sealed, we could vote to execute him anyway.

Besides, if he thinks he's gonna die I have a feeling he might just nuke everything out of suicide bomber spite.

In any case, why oppose it without proposing his death in such a case? It just makes it less likely for him to be swiftly and automatically dealt with before he can do more harm.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: February 01, 2015, 09:12:32 pm »

Propose permanent sealing of Fusil if he attacks anyone who supported the proposal to seal him for threatening him (and the attack is not in response to an attack on their part) within the next six ticks.

"Alright, that is it. Do you realize how stupid you are being? I am much more powerful then you. You just spent a good deal of essence. I can kill you for less then I spend on random experiments. And now you are making me want to kill you. Now, do you have any reason for me not to just have Tykki shoot you?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: February 01, 2015, 09:14:30 pm »

Because we don't need to propose things like that. The Council is an administrative body, really, and if Fusil decides to be so petty as to attack anyone, or everyone, who supports a proposal which is against him, I imagine we'll all act against him in that instance.

Fusil is annoying, not stupid.

Even if he does decide to destroy everything in suicidal rage, we can just cockblock him with some Essence from everyone.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: February 01, 2015, 09:18:54 pm »

"Alright, that is it. Do you realize how stupid you are being? I am much more powerful then you. You just spent a good deal of essence. I can kill you for less then I spend on random experiments. And now you are making me want to kill you. Now, do you have any reason for me not to just have Tykki shoot you?"

Do you realize how little I care?

You can try to kill me. And then you'll get beaten down by the Council, which has already shown it's willingness to deal with you.

So call me stupid if you like, because I don't bow down to your whims. I could care less.

Oh, and for a reason...let's see...because it will result in your imminent execution and/or paradoxing by the Council, in all likelihood?

We're dealing with a bully. Trying to bully us into not doing so is backfiring on you. Badly.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: February 01, 2015, 09:23:21 pm »

"Lawmode voting regarding murder and assaults can be resolved in just 1 Tick. Hypothetically speaking, if enough gods decide to vote to permakill Fusil he'll be dead before he even has time to react. This can be done even if Fusil hasn't been imprisoned beforehand. Since this is a council-enforced permakill, it's highly unlikely he'll be able to revive without Void assistance."
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 09:27:26 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: February 01, 2015, 09:25:04 pm »

"The Light has never left. Also dear friend, I have been so quiet these days because your constant squabbles of ignorance annoyed me."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: February 01, 2015, 09:26:12 pm »

Support.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: February 01, 2015, 09:28:23 pm »

Propose that Fusil be sealed away for a tick any time he threatens a god with violence to them, their followers, their creations, their allies, and so on and so forth.

If Gods gained power from their own characteristics, Yaos wouldn't have died so many times from being over-ambitious. It might even weaken his primary sphere, which would be hilarious.
Support

Support
Support
Support
A goal so worthy that The Light returned back to our company! What am I to disagree? Support.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: February 01, 2015, 09:35:47 pm »

Create Lightgems of Musk, gems of light that emit musk scent, and grant it to the friendly gods as a present

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: February 01, 2015, 09:46:24 pm »

Create Lightgems of Musk, gems of light that emit musk scent, and grant it to the friendly gods as a present
Malakath's Lightgem of Musk is returned to The Light.

"According to my calculation, 12 of the 20 active gods have supported Darruth's proposal. If 4 more gods support the proposal before the Tick is done, it will be passed immediately and Fusil might be imprisoned for 1 Tick for every threat he's made since Darruth proposed his proposal."

"In entirely unrelated news, I have taken it upon myself to categorise Fusil's threats since Darruth proposed his proposal for absolutely no reason whatsoever."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 09:49:42 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: February 01, 2015, 09:47:54 pm »

So... does his big rant count as one threat, or many?

((wtf with the editing man :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: February 01, 2015, 09:50:39 pm »

Do you realize how little I care?

You can try to kill me. And then you'll get beaten down by the Council, which has already shown it's willingness to deal with you.

So call me stupid if you like, because I don't bow down to your whims. I could care less.

Oh, and for a reason...let's see...because it will result in your imminent execution and/or paradoxing by the Council, in all likelihood?

We're dealing with a bully. Trying to bully us into not doing so is backfiring on you. Badly.

"Do you think the council can harm me? It is weak. I am strong. You are stupid. I am a genius. And soon, you will be dead while I am living. I don't fear my enemies numbers. I don't fear you. But you should fear me."

"Lawmode voting regarding murder and assaults can be resolved in just 1 Tick. Hypothetically speaking, if enough gods decide to vote to permakill Fusil he'll be dead before he even has time to react. This can be done even if Fusil hasn't been imprisoned beforehand. Since this is a council-enforced permakill, it's highly unlikely he'll be able to revive without Void assistance."

(Eh, your back on the list. You where doing so good up to then.)

"The council has no power over me. Even if every God in existence tried to kill me at once, I would be easily able to withstand it and return the favor a thousand times over. If you give me a reason to, I would love to try."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: February 01, 2015, 09:51:57 pm »

So... does his big rant count as one threat, or many?

((wtf with the editing man :P))
(Yeah, I snipped it once I saw I messed up but I guess I wasn't fast enough. It's fixed now.)

"Just one, I would think."
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 475