Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616677 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T103: Live by the dice
« Reply #6495 on: February 02, 2015, 12:20:04 am »

I would think that having their God sealed away would keep them from acting, but perhaps you are right. Binding them to only protect their God, reactively, not proactively, might be a good idea.

As I said, Malakath. Provide me with the Essence and I will provide you with the Protection. I can afford little else.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: February 02, 2015, 12:36:25 am »

"It's a shame your angels are probably as deluded and suicidal as you Fusil."

"Each one of my Angels is stronger then all of your combined. Even your false-sapheria does not stand a chance against them."

Propose we toss Fusil`s angels into the void if he attacks another god.

"I should kill you on principle just for suggesting that!"

You want to kill everyone on principle, man... every time you mention it it straddles the line between tiresome and amusing.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6497 on: February 02, 2015, 01:20:48 am »

Propose that a god's ability to communicate while imprisoned is limited to open communication. Can't have them telling the Void to break them out, can we?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: February 02, 2015, 01:24:18 am »

Propose that a god's ability to communicate while imprisoned is limited to open communication. Can't have them telling the Void to break them out, can we?

It'll be interesting seeing who opposes this, at least.

Abstain
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6499 on: February 02, 2015, 01:24:58 am »

There wouldn't be anything to stop them publicly asking them for release.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6500 on: February 02, 2015, 01:29:03 am »

"Oppose. We all know I am the only one who anyone will ever attempt to imprison."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6501 on: February 02, 2015, 01:31:37 am »

"Oppose. We all know I am the only one who anyone will ever attempt to imprison."

Is that because you're the most abrasive being ever?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6502 on: February 02, 2015, 01:34:29 am »

"It is because the weak are jealous of my strength and power, and fear what I can do to them."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: February 02, 2015, 01:35:40 am »

"It is because the weak are jealous of my strength and power, and fear what I can do to them."

You always threaten some Russian Roulette with me, and have always failed to deliver.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: February 02, 2015, 01:36:50 am »

You always threaten some Russian Roulette with me, and have always failed to deliver.

"Do you want to play then? I still don't think you understand the rules. To clarify, I take this gun known as a revolver and shoot you in the head until you die. Would you prefer I delivered?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6505 on: February 02, 2015, 01:42:47 am »

"Do you want to play then? I still don't think you understand the rules. To clarify, I take this gun known as a revolver and shoot you in the head until you die. Would you prefer I delivered?"

Hmm... I could allow you one shot... so long as you allow me to defend myself with my own fire arm.

Manifests blue flame around his left arm, and points index finger at you, ready to stick it in the barrel, thumb in the air.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6506 on: February 02, 2015, 01:45:50 am »

"Alright, accepted. Tykki, I will need to borrow your sword for a second, please."

Transform the you-know-what sword into a fully loaded Smith & Wesson Model 500. Fire a single shot at Fortuna's finger.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [20+/999 players] IC: T104: Fluffy Throes
« Reply #6507 on: February 02, 2015, 02:45:16 am »

Tick 104: Fluffy throes

Cyrix has created 50 000 more Sewa and 10 000 more Guardians. These are some of the prayers of the Sewa:
"Thank you for our unexpectedly bountiful harvest!"
"Do you suppose the Gruen would pay a lot for new foods?"
"Do you harvest the dying too?"

KI'Tork has had a staring contest with the newest megabeast. It does not respond. A bounty of Mystic Snow has fallen on both worlds for an entire week. KI'Tork tells everyone of this, and almost everyone seems to be incapacitated or frantically bagging Snow at the moment.

Xaver has arisen!

Atropos' investigation indicates that the Emperor conquered a sizable portion of land that was decidedly not most of the land-dwelling world. He says he plans to rule "as the waves rule," whatever that could possibly mean.

Malakath has permitted Malakath-worship through the spilling of blood in a military context. Sanimtum has been renamed to Castle Irilum.

An elemental mage competition has begun on Slytha with godly assistance forbidden. Mages are hard at work preparing and tuning their spells for this event.

The general consensus among the somewhat inconsistent books on soul burnout indicate that it can happen with any class of magic. Cosmic magic simply seems to select for more powerful spells replicating what gods do with Essence.

Atropos has founded the Yol-tore, a guild of Twilight Born assassins.

Kit, Angela, Nuparhi, and Tykki have begun sparring. The Shiny Ones have had a picnic sparring session. Lumps of galena have been seen shooting from their picnic.

Malakath has invented a chi/magic technique for converying magic into chi, but it seems not to be used even by those visibly using it.

Malakath has attempted to fire a chi blast at an uninhabited gas giant moon without magic, and nothing interesting happens. A blast permitting magic use without using magic has also failed. There is no significant difference between the two blasts.

Malakath has also proposed that the gods celebrate for having agreed on one thing. Somewhere in the vast universe, an infernal dry greenhouse planet's atmosphere has spontaneously frozen and begun falling.

Xaver has created 300 Watchmen.

Fusil has fired a single shot into Fortuna's finger. The gun misfires, damaging Fusil for 2E!

Cim has turned into a silver wolf and barked and howled loudly at Fusil. Atropos has pretended to be a bear, holding up her arms and growling at Azem, pretending to attack him.

Tykki points at Cim.
"You will pay dearly for the Lich's crimes."

The Light has created Lightgems of Musk and given them to the friendly gods. Malakath has returned this gift.

Neron has commissioned a painting of a tiny ranting Fusil being beaten up by the other gods. Fusil has attempted to draw mustaches on the other gods and a puppy over the Fusil.

This update's constellations are the Dagger and Sword.

(Cyrix: -3E, KI'Tork: -2E, Xaver: -3E, The Light: -1E)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (17) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (15) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Volcanoes, Truth, Air, and Magic. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Anarchy and Mops.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: February 02, 2015, 02:54:09 am »

Azem bursts out laughing.

"Did you see that? Priceless."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6509 on: February 02, 2015, 02:55:09 am »

((Yay, youre back :D. I'm pretty sure you missed my post though))
Melyssa reads a book about the origin and methods of torture, written before she appeared.

I Propose that we send some spies to see if the Merfolk emperor is up to any good.

"I have opened the BAKERY OF PAIN! Want a loaf?"
"That sounds truly delicious, I'll take two dozen. What are they made of?"
"How do the Flagellants get to experience so much pain?"
"The Flagellants are made to experience pain, thus they are very creative in finding new methods of doing so."
Melyssa grants the man the ability to be very creative when thinking about ways of torture.
"I think this man is an infiltrator against our Glorious Resistance. Any advice?"
"Before I can help you with this, what are you resisting. I wish to know that, for I do not want to offend any gods."

Melyssa uses 13E to propagate the Flagellants
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 475