Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617014 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [20+/999 players] IC: T105: The price of creation
« Reply #6570 on: February 03, 2015, 04:40:43 pm »

"Aside from what's going on now, I'd say that your threats and your general attitude has worked against you, Fusil. Looking through the records, I can see that you originally intended to stay on the sidelines and simply profit off the conflict of others - a wise goal. However, when you started acting against other gods the other gods started moving away from your sphere."
"Many gods would've devoted more of their resources to making and using weapons rather than defences/magic/chi/something else if they didn't always expect you to attack them as they do now. I think that after a few tens of Ticks of "good behaviour" we might learn to trust you again and then we'll start using weapons more."

"What makes you think I desire advice from something as pathetic, weak, and stupid as you? Chi doesn't exist, we went over this. You are the only one stupid enough to keep mentioning it like it is something interesting and special. It was the weak magic system of a dead god. Nothing more. Every God has made weapons, has invested into weapons, and has followers who use weapons. Even the ones who seek not to. Even you, unless you think those fancy knights of yours used "chi" or something."

Fusil: The God Engines have begun blasting at Kit, who can barely dodge most of the shots.

"I want to see what happens if you guys land a hit. Synchronize shots, Nag infrared seeking missiles. If she can dodge seekers, switch tactics to AoE explosives in a circle around her. Mix it up with a few Striker shotgun blasts at full auto together. Tykki keep making accurate shots."

Name: Muighoseph'aalaunw
Function: Destroyer of Light
Alignment: Luminant
Age/Caste: Unknown Ocular: Probably Mesal
Tendency: Unknown, possibly Creative
Description: Little is known of Muighoseph'aalaunw, Destroyer of Light, but it seems that rather than destroying light, It destroys through light. Cults of It are rare and typically emphasize a different Thing, so even they are of little help. Muighoseph'aalaunw does seem to be actively interested in stabilizing Bubbles given their apparent tendency to wither away with time. Bubbles contacted by Muighoseph'aalaunw do seem to remain stable for longer, so this may not be entirely false.

"See? It is here to shoot things with lasers. If something gets shot with lasers, we know who did it."

I look at the God Engines in the DBP. What actually are they and why are they so patently inferior to a common house cat?

"You are incredibly insulting to poor Kit. You do realize this 'common housecat' can dodge bullets right?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6571 on: February 03, 2015, 04:45:33 pm »

"Why has the world not frozen yet?"
"Behold the glory of the Northern Crown!"
"Is it Neronmas yet?"
"Ask the other gods."
Examine this Northern Crown.
"It will be soon and I plan for this to be the greatest one yet!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: February 03, 2015, 04:48:40 pm »

"Why has the world not frozen yet?"
"Behold the glory of the Northern Crown!"
"Is it Neronmas yet?"
"Ask the other gods."

"It has frozen over. In fact, it snows constantly. Unfortunately for you, about 1/10th of the snow is mystic snow, and you happen to be very vulnerable to its effects."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: February 03, 2015, 04:50:10 pm »

"You are incredibly insulting to poor Kit. You do realize this 'common housecat' can dodge bullets right?"
"You heard that? GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"
"So the common house cat gained skills after effortlessly dodging your minions for so long. So what? It's still a common house cat."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:58:53 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6574 on: February 03, 2015, 05:53:12 pm »

I give common sense to all races whose creators are dead, sealed, or are in safe stasis.
Oppose.
Also, create some burnt chicken in front of the emperor of Keshan. Then watch it closely.

"So the common house cat gained skills after effortlessly dodging your minions for so long. So what?"
((This is actually really close to the truth...))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6575 on: February 03, 2015, 05:58:42 pm »

I give common sense to all races whose creators are dead, sealed, or are in safe stasis.
Oppose.
Also, create some burnt chicken in front of the emperor of Keshan. Then watch it closely.

"So the common house cat gained skills after effortlessly dodging your minions for so long. So what?"
((This is actually really close to the truth...))

(Do mermaids even have feet?

And I knew that, I noticed last time. Everyone did, I suspect that is why you wanted to fight Tykki. And I am fine with helping out with that...so long as you aren't siphoning off Tykki's skills or anything)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6576 on: February 03, 2015, 06:00:10 pm »

Oppose.
"There had better be a good reason for this, Atropos."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6577 on: February 03, 2015, 10:13:18 pm »

"what an amusing cult of a mere aspect of mine. Light destroys, light creates, light stabilizes, therefore I shall have luminee theologists attempt to learn more about the void light cult,."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6578 on: February 03, 2015, 11:44:10 pm »

"Muighoseph'aalaunw, what can you provide to this Bubble that I can't, and why do you think it would be worth your offer? Beside that, what is it that you want done?"

"Council, let me use this opportunity to demonstrate how to deal with a Null. If you contact it privately, be skeptical and don't accept any pact. Even if the reward seems worthwhile, consider if any of our Gods could do it instead."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6579 on: February 04, 2015, 12:31:58 am »

...With as much bickering and mistrust as there is within the Council, do you really think that's the only thing we'd have to ask ourselves? It's not a matter of what you can do, but what you're willing to do.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6580 on: February 04, 2015, 12:35:08 am »

I ask the Ikakus if chi is separate to the other magical attunements or if it fits into one of them. I also read a book on Void energy and Essence while waiting for Atropos to answer me.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 12:38:01 am by Andres »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6581 on: February 04, 2015, 02:05:06 am »

Fortuna

Listen to prayers
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6582 on: February 04, 2015, 02:24:51 am »

I also listen to prayers. It's been a while.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6583 on: February 04, 2015, 02:32:03 am »

Melyssa listens to prayers too.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:34:48 am by Lord_lemonpie »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile