Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616756 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T107: Signal binding
« Reply #6705 on: February 06, 2015, 06:34:51 pm »

If The Drrol can't reproduce KI'Tork gives it the ability to do Mitosis.

((Never mind, That's probably not a good idea.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6706 on: February 06, 2015, 06:54:09 pm »

(I would be very impressed if the Merfolk Emperor somehow invented space travel.)

(The Armu invented space travel eons ago. Without even needing a ship!)

If The Drrol can't reproduce KI'Tork gives it the ability to do Mitosis.

((Never mind, That's probably not a good idea.))

(We could try making an Alreona out of it?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6707 on: February 06, 2015, 07:04:21 pm »

(Being a tentacle monster that can breath in space is cheating.)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6708 on: February 06, 2015, 08:06:02 pm »

((Is it too late to join?))
((Nope, we are always accepting new players, just fill out the character sheet and post it in the OOC thread.))

((Done. Do I have to wait for a confirmation before I can start playing?))

My first action is to create my holy book. It is filled with dark secrets no mortal should know, giving access to corrupted powers, while slowly twisting the reader into an eldritch form

Edit: waiting for confirmation before doing that

((Now that I'm officially in, I'll start by doing this^^^))

My book will also contain some minimal information on me, and preach that one can raise in power by knowing the right secrets. I create 44 copies of said book and distribute them on keshan and slytha, on random locations in civilized areas. I will also move to the gas giant orbiting slytha's star. I do not attempt to communicate with anyone for now.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:08:43 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6709 on: February 06, 2015, 08:12:08 pm »

"Welcome new god. As always, I suggest that you start by voting on one of the many new proposals. Speaking of which....

I propose we repeal 103.09.

Anyway, if you want followers, I suggest you make your own. You are much less likely to make someone angry. Some people can get very angry about strange Gods throwing dangerous things into their cities. Very angry."

The Vindico stationed outside the A-S-H cities are tasked with preventing the book from entering said cities.

"Stealing followers is no way to make friends."

(...What does "more Eldrich" mean?)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6710 on: February 06, 2015, 08:23:28 pm »

((Is it too late to join?))
((Nope, we are always accepting new players, just fill out the character sheet and post it in the OOC thread.))

((Done. Do I have to wait for a confirmation before I can start playing?))

My first action is to create my holy book. It is filled with dark secrets no mortal should know, giving access to corrupted powers, while slowly twisting the reader into an eldritch form

Edit: waiting for confirmation before doing that

((Now that I'm officially in, I'll start by doing this^^^))

My book will also contain some minimal information on me, and preach that one can raise in power by knowing the right secrets. I create 44 copies of said book and distribute them on keshan and slytha, on random locations in civilized areas. I will also move to the gas giant orbiting slytha's star. I do not attempt to communicate with anyone for now.

I shall also encourage the Turonni not to read the book, and to report anyone that has purported to do so. They will then be investigated. Also, make Tycho read it, and tell me the contents...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6711 on: February 06, 2015, 08:26:31 pm »

"Please ignore him. The mortals decide for themselves who among the Council they worship. This is the way it has always been, and anyone who accuses another god of 'stealing' followers is a hypocrite."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6712 on: February 06, 2015, 08:30:35 pm »

"Welcome new god. As always, I suggest that you start by voting on one of the many new proposals. Speaking of which....

Anyway, if you want followers, I suggest you make your own. You are much less likely to make someone angry. Some people can get very angry about strange Gods throwing dangerous things into their cities. Very angry."

The Vindico stationed outside the A-S-H cities are tasked with preventing the book from entering said cities.

((I meant eldritch, meaning alien or strange, and I made the books appear inside cities, if you want them out, you'll need to hunt for them))

Those books are meant to bring the attention of people interested in... Different things that you might offer, I would not fear about your followers if I was you, unless they were to be the kind of people who would seek dark and potentially lethal knowledge.

As for your offer on politics, I would rather wait before acting.

((what I'm saying is that theses books are supposed to bring the attention of mad cultist, not your everyday follower))

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6713 on: February 06, 2015, 08:30:53 pm »

Friendly tip. There's several races that worship dead gods and you might have less resistance if you distribute your books there.

Also there's some "unaligned" races. Humans... Merpeople... Dwarves? They tend to be less devout than the aligned races I think. For example, my race, the Gruen love eating and I'm the God of Hunger. It's a lot easier to tear a human worshiper away from me than a Gruen.

Oh and my name is Grauel. My spheres are Hunger and Decay.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6714 on: February 06, 2015, 08:33:50 pm »

"Humans are the only unaligned race. The Dwarves are aligned to me, and the Merfolk are aligned to at least four spheres."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T108: Relay
« Reply #6715 on: February 06, 2015, 08:38:12 pm »

My bad. Well there's still the races created by the dead gods. I know there's at least a couple of those.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6716 on: February 06, 2015, 08:39:02 pm »

((I meant eldritch, meaning alien or strange, and I made the books appear inside cities, if you want them out, you'll need to hunt for them))

Those books are meant to bring the attention of people interested in... Different things that you might offer, I would not fear about your followers if I was you, unless they were to be the kind of people who would seek dark and potentially lethal knowledge.

As for your offer on politics, I would rather wait before acting.

((what I'm saying is that theses books are supposed to bring the attention of mad cultist, not your everyday follower))

"I don't care. You are not going to sway my followers away from me. I will not have you spreading your religion in my cities, I will not allow you to steal any of my followers. I would explain this in greater detail, but have been recently banned for doing so. Just know it is a bad idea."
"Please ignore him. The mortals decide for themselves who among the Council they worship. This is the way it has always been, and anyone who accuses another god of 'stealing' followers is a hypocrite."

"If that is the case, I am sure you could spread your books across Mountworm territory to your heart's content. Just keep out of mine."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6717 on: February 06, 2015, 08:42:45 pm »

"Anyway, if you want followers, I suggest you make your own. You are much less likely to make someone angry. Some people can get very angry about strange Gods throwing dangerous things into their cities. Very angry."
Veiled threats are still threats. Fusil has threatened a god and according to proposal 103.09 he will be imprisoned for 1 Tick for doing so.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6718 on: February 06, 2015, 08:43:43 pm »

I shall also encourage the Turonni not to read the book, and to report anyone that has purported to do so. They will then be investigated. Also, make Tycho read it, and tell me the contents...
"Humans are the only unaligned race. The Dwarves are aligned to me, and the Merfolk are aligned to at least four spheres."

Very good. I have no plan as of now to cause conflict, and I believe my book will get the attention of those I seek rather than your followers. Rest assured that my actions have a specific purpose and that none of those who remain peaceful will be harmed by their results

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T108: Relay
« Reply #6719 on: February 06, 2015, 08:47:54 pm »

Veiled threats are still threats. Fusil has threatened a god and according to proposal 103.09 he will be imprisoned for 1 Tick for doing so.

Nope!

Very good. I have no plan as of now to cause conflict, and I believe my book will get the attention of those I seek rather than your followers. Rest assured that my actions have a specific purpose and that none of those who remain peaceful will be harmed by their results

"You know nothing of my followers. The books will stay out of my cities. You will not 'gather the attention' of anyone inside of them. You will not set one foot inside of them. And you will not send anything inside of them."

Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 475