Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419373 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [15/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #855 on: November 07, 2014, 11:33:15 pm »

Name:Kujin
Sphere:Martial Arts & Self-Defense
Primary form/associated symbol: His sphere is floating ball ki, with an opened handed palm forming it. His primary form is him in his max power, sparks and ki emanating from him.
Description/Background: He is a very lean and athletic Majin. He wears a reddish and green gi and a hand-band with his symbol on it. He is born from the discussions of the gods looking for ways to combat the Eldritch creatures. To do this, Kujin will teach the mortals the way of ki and physical martial arts.
Could you revise your character? As it is, a quick Google search shows that it's a bit too reference-filled. Also note that you and your creations will not be participating directly in the war minigame because of the time window being closed.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #856 on: November 07, 2014, 11:34:29 pm »

Sphere:Martial Arts & Self-Defense
Primary form/associated symbol: His sphere is floating ball ki, with an opened handed palm forming it. His primary form is him in his max power, sparks and ki emanating from him.
Description/Background: He is a very lean and athletic Majin. He wears a reddish and green gi and a hand-band with his symbol on it. He is born from the discussions of the gods looking for ways to combat the Eldritch creatures. To do this, Kujin will teach the mortals the way of ki and physical martial arts.
Could you revise your character? As it is, a quick Google search shows that it's a bit too reference-filled. Also note that you and your creations will not be participating directly in the war minigame because of the time window being closed.

Alright, I'll make him a Snake person instead!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #857 on: November 07, 2014, 11:36:59 pm »

ACK, but I'll need a new write-up (mostly just for reference) incorporating the changes.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 07, 2014, 11:38:40 pm »

Okay, here it is:

Sphere:Martial Arts & Chi
Primary form/associated symbol: His sphere is floating ball chi, with an opened handed palm forming it. His primary form is him in his max power, sparks and chi emanating from him. Spike bridge out his back to his head menacingly, he also very buffed up for his primary form.
Description/Background: He is a very lean and athletic Snake Person. He wears a reddish and green gi and a hand-band with his symbol on it. He is born from the discussions of the gods looking for ways to combat the Eldritch creatures. To do this, Kujin will teach the mortals the way of chi and physical martial arts.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:53:29 pm by Lidku »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #859 on: November 07, 2014, 11:41:24 pm »

ACK, you're in.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 07, 2014, 11:42:16 pm »

You know, you could just make yourself god of chi rather than self-defence. It would open up a whole new layer of complexity to the world we built and that would be fun as hell.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #861 on: November 07, 2014, 11:53:09 pm »

You know, you could just make yourself god of chi rather than self-defence. It would open up a whole new layer of complexity to the world we built and that would be fun as hell.
Yeah, I'm going to use that instead. I was going to use Ki, but now I'll use the Chi concept.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 07, 2014, 11:55:15 pm »

Yeah, I'm going to use that instead. I was going to use Ki, but now I'll use the Chi concept.

Qi=Chi=Ki. They are literally a different spelling of the same word. They even are pronounced the same way.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 07, 2014, 11:58:02 pm »

Qi=Chi=Ki. They are literally a different spelling of the same word. They even are pronounced the same way.
I already know that. Ki is basically a DBZ pronunciation though, is I'd rather use Chi.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 08, 2014, 12:20:24 am »

Soooo....what exactly are you planning on doing with your sphere? I only ask because we *could* be considered opposites, depending on your answer.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 08, 2014, 12:25:53 am »

I'm mostly going the Mortals the ways of Martials Arts and its many forms.

Karate
Mix Martial Arts
Wrestling
and much more different types of styles. I will try to use real styles from the real world and some made up a little.

My sphere is just a way of fighting the Null and Eldritch and creatures of great danger to the mortal world. I will probably not make a race, the currents ones are sufficient enough. I feel there are waaaaayyyy to much races already.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #866 on: November 08, 2014, 12:29:37 am »

Just in case you want to change anything, definite creatures of the Void appearing in the world so far seem to have been limited to one isolated case of a ghost-like manifestation that didn't seem to worry much about being attacked and took the combined might of multiple gods and powerful angels to dispel. I feel I must warn you that it will be difficult to fight something that cares little about making direct appearances..

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 08, 2014, 12:31:06 am »

Okay, got it. I'll just use my sphere for general Martial Arts until anything Nullfull happens...... ;)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 08, 2014, 12:32:58 am »

I'm mostly going the Mortals the ways of Martials Arts and its many forms.

Karate
Mix Martial Arts
Wrestling
and much more different types of styles. I will try to use real styles from the real world and some made up a little.

My sphere is just a way of fighting the Null and Eldritch and creatures of great danger to the mortal world. I will probably not make a race, the currents ones are sufficient enough. I feel there are waaaaayyyy to much races already.

With fists? I am sure Weapons do a much better job at whatever you do. Nobody has a reason to worship you.

And you pretty much have to make races if you want your own followers. You could just make some of the existing races to follow you, but otherwise you would have to steal some from others, which will make us kill you.

Especially if you try replacing weapons with useless bits of flesh.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #869 on: November 08, 2014, 12:33:18 am »

OK, then.

I guess my main point was that it's difficult to fight something that just isn't there, but I suppose you hava a plan for that. Do you have any secret goals to declare (by PM, probably)?

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 350