Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419429 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1800 on: November 27, 2014, 11:17:49 am »

Instant replays are best replays.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: November 27, 2014, 02:03:53 pm »

Question: what do secondary spheres do, if anything, beyond flavor?

Also, how come I spent 3 Essence, but my total essence seemed to go down by 4? And I'm not even sure about essence income anymore..
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: November 27, 2014, 02:05:41 pm »

Methinks they allow you to get the alignment discount on actions relating to them.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: November 27, 2014, 02:08:13 pm »

Methinks they allow you to get the alignment discount on actions relating to them.
Excellent.

I figured I was more or less acting as a god of Protection anyway, might as well make it official. And Kli got Sacrifice around tick 5, so I'm glad it was as easy as this. :D
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: November 27, 2014, 03:01:21 pm »

How many sentients and/or souls are there spread across both worlds, the accompanying bodies(moons n' shit), and spirit planes, in total, approximately?
What's the average-ish population growth rate of sentients amongst these worlds?
Am I Fusil's nemesis now that my second sphere is Protection?
This isn't me trying to nag you, since it's not actually a big deal or anything, but will you ever update the OP, KJP?

$$$
By getting Protection as a secondary sphere, will/do/did I get discounts on those previous price checks relating to Protection-oriented stuff? (aka Magic Armor, the Magic Eaters, presumably regenerative or shielding abilities, etc.)

Andres, could you add Chocobos and Ophanim to the Bestiary
Happerry, if/when you get back, could update the skyfeature and define which one is Keshan and whish is Slythan?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: November 27, 2014, 04:56:21 pm »

I've already added Ophanim to my local bestiary. I'll upload it soon. When did you make Chocobos though?
For future reference (this is in regards to Templars), please explain new creatures in the IC thread itself, rather than just saying that it's the same thing you were referring to in the OOC thread, or at the very least link to the post in the OOC.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: November 27, 2014, 04:59:44 pm »

I've already added Ophanim to my local bestiary. I'll upload it soon. When did you make Chocobos though?
For future reference (this is in regards to Templars), please explain new creatures in the IC thread itself, rather than just saying that it's the same thing you were referring to in the OOC thread, or at the very least link to the post in the OOC.

Templars aren't a race, they're like your Paladins. :P

Edit: Chocobos don't really need to be added to the Bestiary, since I haven't yet spent Essence on them, but they were made on late Nov 16, so tick 37.

I'll probably describe them when I domesticate them(if they aren't already)/magickify them/make the Chocobo Knights.

And yeah, I guess technically it's an expy, but KJP had already approved them, and they're iconic enough(and normal horses are boring and I don't want to have to come up with something stupid to be a pseudo-horse) that it should be fine.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:04:50 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1807 on: November 27, 2014, 05:02:12 pm »

$$$
Cost of making a race able to decrease attributes to have that same attribute increased later. Example, half as intelligent today in order to be twice as intelligent tomorrow. Or stronger, faster, healthier...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: November 27, 2014, 05:04:15 pm »

I'm aware, but it was more difficult than it needed to be for me to find that out. Just keep it as a rule for all future creations.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: November 27, 2014, 05:06:43 pm »

I'm aware, but it was more difficult than it needed to be for me to find that out. Just keep it as a rule for all future creations.
I didn't really need for you to know exactly what their capabilities were. :P

Plus, I typically specifically say that a race is a race, and had propagated my races to huge numbers, rather than leaving them at around 600.

Speaking of which, I'm probably gonna make a way for them to replenish their numbers when I get some more Essence, since they aren't unaging(though more slowly, probably, if only because they're in better health), unlike your Paladins.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: November 27, 2014, 05:09:20 pm »

Double-post because Rolep edited his post.

Edit: Chocobos don't really need to be added to the Bestiary, since I haven't yet spent Essence on them, but they were made on late Nov 16, so tick 37.

I'll probably describe them when I domesticate them(if they aren't already)/magickify them/make the Chocobo Knights.

And yeah, I guess technically it's an expy, but KJP had already approved them, and they're iconic enough(and normal horses are boring and I don't want to have to come up with something stupid to be a pseudo-horse) that it should be fine.
They don't go in the Bestiary unless they actually exist, otherwise I'd have already included Fairies in it, for example. Moreover, I say they're created on the actual Tick they come into existence, not simply when the idea was made.

Also, instead of Chocobos (the hell's a chocobo anyway?), you could simply have unicorns. They only cost 1E to make if you want them to be good and magical and stuff.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1811 on: November 27, 2014, 05:13:47 pm »

Chocobo

Do we actually need to propagate races? They would probably do it themselves only slower...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: November 27, 2014, 05:15:40 pm »

Do we actually need to propagate races? They would probably do it themselves only slower...
Unless we want them to eventually die of inbreeding, yes.

EDIT: Hey KJP, could I get Influence Essence from Humans now? I didn't get any before because.....actually, I can't remember, but it had something to do with it being so large that it would be broken. Now though, Humans is merely my secondary sphere and I'll get so little Influence from Coasts that I think I should be allowed to gain Essence based on the Influence of Humans on the world.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:30:20 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: November 27, 2014, 05:45:58 pm »

Unless we want them to eventually die of inbreeding, yes.

KJP never said anything like that, you just based it on random numbers and your own feelings on inbreeding. I really don't know why you are assuming that...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: November 27, 2014, 06:26:45 pm »

I didn't base it on random numbers so much as numbers I found somewhere (either the Natural Geographic magazine, Time, or the Internet. I'm guessing Time) and it's much better to be safe than sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 350