Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419434 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2820 on: December 18, 2014, 04:30:59 am »

Beast of Leskersen: 12-13E
What if it were a normal, sapient angel? What if it weren't an angel at all and were its own unique animal monster thing?

Destroying remnants of the Human plague: 6E+
How could destroying the plague cost 6E+ now when it cost 4E to destroy it when it was in full swing? (Link)

Bringing back everyone killed by the plague where possible with any extra conditions beyond a mirror plague/mass killing on Slytha: Unlikely to satisfy condition
This is confusing. Why are we talking about Slytha?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:43:03 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2821 on: December 18, 2014, 04:41:02 am »

Beast of Leskersen: The bulk of the cost comes from Void-purification and soul-eating. It's unlikely to go down by much.

The plague has been improved. It's gotten vastly more expensive for vastly less effect, so it may be best to let it go away on its own.

Slytha: Cyclic reincarnation

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: December 18, 2014, 05:19:42 am »

The way I see this whole argument: Stirk is trolling and people, especialy rpg keep falling for it.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: December 18, 2014, 06:02:24 am »

Slytha: Cyclic reincarnation
Yaos made sure to claim as many plague victims' souls as possible. What's the cost of giving them life again?

$$$
Price check on a Blood-Drinker: a trait that grants whoever has it with the unaging trait. They live by drinking blood and have two methods of reproduction: sexual and infection. Infection happens when a Blood-Drinker drinks enough blood of someone who they love (several times over the amount needed to kill them, so a long relationship is required) and who loves them back. Children of Blood-Drinkers will always be born as Blood Drinkers but will age until they are adults before becoming unaging

Also, can someone acknowledge the deaths of the Controllers please? Maybe ponder a bit over who did it?

EDIT: Did some thinking about the ethics of Blood-Drinker children. It's perfect now.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:08:02 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2824 on: December 18, 2014, 03:17:44 pm »

Cyclic reincarnation, Slytha: There's been some looting going on behind the scenes beyond disbanding the Empire....

$$$Response
Blood-Drinker: 3-4E

What always puzzled me about vampire propagation stories is that it makes more sense to acquire vampirism by drinking vampire blood than the other way around, and a significant amount of them have it transfer from being bitten. Ah well.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: December 18, 2014, 04:06:39 pm »

What always puzzled me about vampire propagation stories is that it makes more sense to acquire vampirism by drinking vampire blood than the other way around, and a significant amount of them have it transfer from being bitten. Ah well.

This. This so much.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: December 18, 2014, 04:38:40 pm »

Well, on the one hand you have vampirism-laced saliva directly touching the blood (you know, that thing that vampires are famous for) while on the other hand you have vampirism-laced blood touching a whole crap-load of hydrochloric acid - not blood.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: December 18, 2014, 05:08:27 pm »

Really? The stomach prevents all illnesses by burning them away?

I guess that explains why food poisoning isn't real, then. :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: December 18, 2014, 05:15:02 pm »

Really? The stomach prevents all illnesses by burning them away?

I guess that explains why food poisoning isn't real, then. :P
The point was that it wasn't connecting to the blood, not that the acid burns it all away.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: December 18, 2014, 05:16:40 pm »

Mucous membranes, my friend. Mucous membranes. Besides the way the digestive system works, and microtears allowing pathogens into bloodstream...

The problem with the alternate is that vampires don't typically inject their victims with anything; they're sucking blood out, so unless they backwash...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: December 18, 2014, 05:17:52 pm »

What if a vampire got aids from drinking blood? :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: December 18, 2014, 05:20:28 pm »

Mucous membranes, my friend. Mucous membranes. Besides the way the digestive system works, and microtears allowing pathogens into bloodstream...

The problem with the alternate is that vampires don't typically inject their victims with anything; they're sucking blood out, so unless they backwash...
How about if it's possible, but it's woefully inefficient because it's not direct-to-blood contact.

Last time I checked, my teeth were coated in saliva. So there's that.

What if a vampire got aids from drinking blood? :P
They can't. Immunity to disease comes with vampirism.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: December 18, 2014, 05:22:34 pm »

I know but think of the look on his face when a doctor breaks the news,Just picture it.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: December 18, 2014, 05:31:29 pm »

Andres. The saliva that's going into the bloodstream is getting sucked back into their mouths as they drink.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: December 18, 2014, 05:35:21 pm »

Why are we discussing vampire spit?
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 350