Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419400 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4305 on: February 07, 2015, 12:58:15 pm »

I'd like to know how advanced humans are in this universe, what power structure do they use and how widespread they are if someone can tell me.

Edit: I also received "the blessing of the luminants" last tick. Does it do anything?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:10:03 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: February 07, 2015, 01:04:58 pm »

It makes you get murdered by the Umbrals in about 4 Ticks.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: February 07, 2015, 01:05:25 pm »

I'd like to know how advanced humans are in this universe, what power structure do they use and how widespread they are if someone can tell me.

Edit: I also received "the blessing of the luminants" last tick. Does it do anything?

Humans are mostly ignored race we only made because Yaos needed something to be born  ::). Not very wide spread, about 50 million in total last time anyone bothered to check, and about~medieval technology.

Don't tell anyone about the second part. You would be better finding off-in character. Probably should erase it before anyone reads  :P
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: February 07, 2015, 01:22:50 pm »

Humans are mostly ignored race we only made because Yaos needed something to be born  ::). Not very wide spread, about 50 million in total last time anyone bothered to check, and about~medieval technology.

Don't tell anyone about the second part. You would be better finding off-in character. Probably should erase it before anyone reads  :P

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't be too scared of other knowing about the second part, since kilojoule put it on the last tick for everyone to see, so I guess everyone was supposed to know that.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: February 07, 2015, 01:26:41 pm »

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't be too scared of other knowing about the second part, since kilojoule put it on the last tick for everyone to see, so I guess everyone was supposed to know that.

Everyone saw that the offer was made, unless you accepted it you didn't get said blessing. And if you did accept it, keep quite about that. The thing talking to you is a Null, one of the other Eldrich things we told you about. For what the public knows, I could give a short description, but it is really better to find out this kinda thing in character.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: February 07, 2015, 01:57:49 pm »

Null are the elder gods in the seting. They are split into factions which are at war with eachother, and all of them would see our universe destroyed in their plans. Their powers are great, making deities paranoid to the point of lynch mobs. Do not get caught.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: February 07, 2015, 03:41:45 pm »

Everyone saw that the offer was made, unless you accepted it you didn't get said blessing. And if you did accept it, keep quite about that. The thing talking to you is a Null, one of the other Eldrich things we told you about. For what the public knows, I could give a short description, but it is really better to find out this kinda thing in character.

I haven't reacted to the blessing yet. So I'm safe hopefully.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: February 07, 2015, 05:22:27 pm »

So I was just playing Skyrim and I found a book called The Book of Daedra. Apparently, one of the Daedra is called Malacath and is the keeper of the Sworn Oath and the Bloody Curse. Pretty amazing coincidence, right? Guess I'll need to change that part of the name later on too.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: February 07, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »

Is it possible to change one of your aspects that in a way that doesn't involve dying and making a new god? I put mysteries but what I wanted was secrets. Alternatively, can we consider secrets to be included in the aspect of mysteries?

So I was just playing Skyrim and I found a book called The Book of Daedra. Apparently, one of the Daedra is called Malacath and is the keeper of the Sworn Oath and the Bloody Curse. Pretty amazing coincidence, right? Guess I'll need to change that part of the name later on too.
Really? I thought you were referencing it :P

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: February 07, 2015, 05:53:12 pm »

Is it possible to change one of your aspects that in a way that doesn't involve dying and making a new god? I put mysteries but what I wanted was secrets. Alternatively, can we consider secrets to be included in the aspect of mysteries?

It can be changed, especially if it is something small like that and you are a new God (Azem changed his from Greed to Wealth, for example)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: February 07, 2015, 06:52:07 pm »

It can be changed, especially if it is something small like that and you are a new God (Azem changed his from Greed to Wealth, for example)
Yep. This is right.

Really? I thought you were referencing it :P
Nope. 'Malakath' was the one name that wasn't a reference.

I'd like to respond to your book but a certain aspect of it caught my eye and I'm now awaiting KJP's response to my question about it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: February 07, 2015, 10:52:51 pm »

The Hovori, Wani, and Gasbags have been added to the bestiary, conveniently located as the first post on page 100. Are there any other races I've missed?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: February 07, 2015, 10:56:37 pm »

The Hovori, Wani, and Gasbags have been added to the bestiary, conveniently located as the first post on page 100. Are there any other races I've missed?

You never put the weapon spirits, the Shinzo, which is weird considering how much you use them :-\...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: February 07, 2015, 11:24:36 pm »

You never put the weapon spirits, the Shinzo, which is weird considering how much you use them :-\...
What are you talking about? The Shinjo right there as the fourth entry under Azem. Also, I barely use them. I don't know why you would think otherwise.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: February 07, 2015, 11:26:41 pm »

What are you talking about? The Shinjo right there as the fourth entry under Azem. Also, I barely use them. I don't know why you would think otherwise.

The Shinjo aren't human. They are Shinjo. They also look like whatever race "created" them. Not humans.

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 350