Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419406 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4440 on: February 10, 2015, 02:13:19 pm »

The problem is, all hookers will be slaaneshi. And we all know, blackjack will be dropped halfway.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: February 10, 2015, 02:17:16 pm »

The problem is, all hookers will be slaaneshi. And we all know, blackjack will be dropped halfway.

Not if I can help it :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: February 10, 2015, 02:47:22 pm »

I think we already have an asteroid belt.

Is it on slytha's star?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: February 10, 2015, 02:50:12 pm »

$$$

Price check on creating a private physical plane containing a massive library containing information on mortals(not telling what kind of info for now)

Edit: and also a protection preventing any book to leave the plane and stopping the creation of any copies of their content, so that they never appear on The Divine Library or anywhere else outside of this plane.

You will probably want to tell KJB what kind, at least. If you want to build things in secret, just send a PM to poor KJP.

Also, you use the word "eldrich" a lot in-character. Could I have a better description of it? I am trying to understand what your character's goals are. For example, he seems to believe that humans having multiple heads would be "eldrich". Why would such a thing be under your sphere?

And if you really felt so strongly about me not being thrown into the sun/ imprisoned, you could have probably done something about it before it happened  :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: February 10, 2015, 03:01:45 pm »

$$$

Price check on creating a private physical plane containing a massive library containing information on mortals(not telling what kind of info for now)

Edit: and also a protection preventing any book to leave the plane and stopping the creation of any copies of their content, so that they never appear on The Divine Library or anywhere else outside of this plane.

You will probably want to tell KJB what kind, at least. If you want to build things in secret, just send a PM to poor KJP.

Also, you use the word "eldrich" a lot in-character. Could I have a better description of it? I am trying to understand what your character's goals are. For example, he seems to believe that humans having multiple heads would be "eldrich". Why would such a thing be under your sphere?

And if you really felt so strongly about me not being thrown into the sun/ imprisoned, you could have probably done something about it before it happened  :P.

By eldritch, I mean things that are strange or alien, incomprehensible to the human mind. I have to admit that three headed humans would not quite fit that description, I made that proposal mostly as a joke. And about the sun throwing, It's not so munch about me not wanting to see you thrown in that it is about wanting to make a more forgiving system, and maybe a little bit about hoping that I won't be thrown into the sun myself if I have to break a rule in the future. Not that I expect to break any, but you never know :P.

About the library, I'm not really interested in the exact price, I just need a general estimation of the price to know when I will create it. Don't worry about it, it won't contain anything too insane.

I'm not gonna make any hooker that aren't of one of my species, I hope you enjoy electric gas clouds prostitutes :P
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:05:33 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:51 pm »

By eldritch, I mean things that are strange or alien, incomprehensible to the human mind. I have to admit that three headed humans would not quite fit that description, I made that proposal mostly as a joke. And about the sun throwing, It's not so munch about me not wanting to see you thrown in that it is about wanting to make a more forgiving system, and maybe a little bit about hoping that I won't be thrown into the sun myself if I have to break a rule in the future. Not that I expect to break any, but you never know :P.

Eh, I was more talking to Hector with the second part  :-\. I imagine said concept is going to be hard to act on, and to get influence from, good luck. Though it will probably work better then being the God of Secrets who tells his followers to give away secrets  :P.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: February 10, 2015, 03:06:49 pm »

Eh, I was more talking to Hector with the second part  :-\. I imagine said concept is going to be hard to act on, and to get influence from, good luck. Though it will probably work better then being the God of Secrets who tells his followers to give away secrets  :P.

Don't worry, I have plans to extend my sphere in the future *Malicious grin*

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: February 10, 2015, 03:07:33 pm »

Edit:

My bad.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:20:12 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: February 10, 2015, 03:12:11 pm »

Spread Gruen Spores to all planets, astroids, gas giants, etc that don't already have them.

Good opportunity to see just how adaptable the Gruen are. I'm mostly curious about the gas giants.

Wrong thread  :P
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: February 10, 2015, 03:14:25 pm »

Spread Gruen Spores to all planets, astroids, gas giants, etc that don't already have them.

Good opportunity to see just how adaptable the Gruen are. I'm mostly curious about the gas giants.

Wrong thread  :P

That is what you think...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: February 10, 2015, 03:29:46 pm »

You were the one who made it harmful to gods :P and I forgot about that anyway, it just seemed a nice thing to add onto my moral outrage :))

It's the sealing away I have the biggest issue with. It's petty and childish, and doesn't really punish your character in any way that you can't fix after a Tick, when you're unsealed.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: February 10, 2015, 04:13:25 pm »

"I propose all these drugs be burned."

"Smoke washed over the city from some burning operations by city guard in the northwest. It was a strange smell, not entirely unpleasant. Sudenly, fish vendor started gigling uncontrolably. Gem merchant soon joined him. Within minutes, whole city was gigling. It was the day known to annals of history as "The great dank" and no shit at all got done that day."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: February 10, 2015, 04:52:56 pm »

"I think Fusil should be erased for being an existential threat to the divine. A category he does not deserve to be included in. I have seen the power of Fusil. I have seen the weakness of the Council, and the sheer apathy of the divine. Remember that."

Wow, Azem is still really angry about being forced into a funny hat  :o :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: February 10, 2015, 05:02:35 pm »

Also, the bestiaries seem to be missing Telestriders and Spidersheep.
I'll get to work on them soon.

Since when does being sealed mean you can't communicate to the Council? If he can communicate to the Void or his angels then he should be able to communicate with us, at least by proxy if not directly.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: February 10, 2015, 05:04:11 pm »

Also, the bestiaries seem to be missing Telestriders and Spidersheep.
I'll get to work on them soon.

Since when does being sealed mean you can't communicate to the Council? If he can communicate to the Void or his angels then he should be able to communicate with us, at least by proxy if not directly.

Since last time I was imprisoned.

Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 350