Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419401 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [21/∞] Talk here
« Reply #4785 on: February 21, 2015, 02:26:32 pm »

Impressive. :o
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: February 21, 2015, 02:30:05 pm »

+1. I knew he could code, as evident from the war, I just never thought he would use that to his GMing advantage.

Anyway, I will probably end up playing next game, too. As in, being killed couldn't keep me away from it. I watch the forums enough to notice when it shows up myself though  :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: February 21, 2015, 03:35:30 pm »

+1. I knew he could code, as evident from the war, I just never thought he would use that to his GMing advantage.

Anyway, I will probably end up playing next game, too. As in, being killed couldn't keep me away from it. I watch the forums enough to notice when it shows up myself though  :P.

Challenge accepted?

KJP now has to create a game without Stirk noticing.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: February 21, 2015, 03:40:01 pm »

I already know what character I'll be. I will be the god of machines and industries. I even have a plan for the next game.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: February 21, 2015, 03:40:27 pm »

I already know what character I'll be. I will be the god of machines and industries. I even have a plan for the next game.

Aww. I was going to take God of Machines  :'( :'(

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: February 21, 2015, 03:53:51 pm »

One of my favorite moments in Ye Gods had to be building Nikjol, so my new character will be the Goddess of Space. Not sure what my second sphere will be though.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: February 21, 2015, 03:58:55 pm »

Glad no one wanted to be a dream god! Well Andres I think mentioned it before going with Yaos in this game but people said it was a weak sphere, I think. Pretty sure people also said that about Hunger as a sphere :P.

Should be interesting.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: February 21, 2015, 04:12:48 pm »

I was thinking of creating a nice and lovely goddess of both music and love/positive emotions. I really want to play a non-evil entity once :P

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: February 21, 2015, 04:13:55 pm »

Great, now before anyone takes my sphere, I call Hecate-God of Books and Magic.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: February 21, 2015, 04:19:17 pm »

Andres, what gave you the idea Cim was warlike? Active, yes, but it very rarely made hostile actions directly, preferring to deceive its enemies into revealing themselves in order to play the victim. Peaceful actions were plentiful, that's where all that worship came from. Cim had a hidden capital city and dozens of prophets to form organized religion, just as you'd expect from a God of Order and Law.
By warlike I meant "got their kicks out of messing with other gods". Your playstyle leaned heavily on conflict rather than creation so I labelled you a war-like god. It's not an insult or a criticism of your playstyle - it's just a label.

As a note: Constraints create creativity. Remember that. :P
Obviously, but in this case there were just way too many constraints and it was stifling creativity.

Glad no one wanted to be a dream god! Well Andres I think mentioned it before going with Yaos in this game but people said it was a weak sphere, I think. Pretty sure people also said that about Hunger as a sphere :P.

Should be interesting.
I said that it was simultaneously the weakest sphere and the strongest sphere of all. After a few months of thought and the realisation of KJP's anti-meta (at least to this degree) stance, it's neither. Dreams as a sphere can be rather useful in many different ways if you get creative with it, especially since Dreams is all about creativity. (Before anyone asks, I'm not choosing Dreams because I actually do like conflict, but just not the absolutely massive amounts present last time.) As for Ambition, I remember that at one point I did something crazy awesome with it. I can't remember what it was or whether it was in IC or SA, but I also did some pretty useful things with it.

Great, now before anyone takes my sphere, I call Hecate-God of Books and Magic.
Hecate was female, wasn't she? Hecate and Malakath are going to get along well, I think. Just remember that I'm very open to diplomacy and you don't have to declare me an enemy right out the gate.

Make sure you make angels get more and more expensive to upgrade as time goes on. As it is, there's no incentive to have a quantity of angels rather than just one OP angel. Maybe getting that kind of OP angel should be something that can only be realistically achieved by an alliance..
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: February 21, 2015, 04:21:47 pm »

Well, for you, maybe, since you kept dying.

I don't think anyone else was really having problems.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: February 21, 2015, 04:28:53 pm »

Hecate was female, wasn't she? Hecate and Malakath are going to get along well, I think. Just remember that I'm very open to diplomacy and you don't have to declare me an enemy right out the gate.

The Greek God was, but seeing as it is both the name of a real God and a gun I happen to like, I decided to use it. Hecate is nothing like Hecate, you know.

Speaking of Yaos dying, I think it was pretty obviose that it was me killing him/her ::). I tried to go easy on you, but you really gave me no reason to. I kept trying to let Yaos live, but he kept making me have to kill him again. Eventually I decided just to put him out of his misery, like I could have done at any time. I even wanted to give you some closure, explaining what had happened, but then you had to go all meta and tell everyone else. If I didn't know you would do that, I would have just explained this to you myself a long time ago.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: February 21, 2015, 04:30:48 pm »

I'd probably take the sphere of Time, when/if I join the next one.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: February 21, 2015, 04:38:49 pm »

I was going to go a god of industry :( ah well, I'll figure something out.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: February 21, 2015, 04:39:24 pm »

Speaking of Yaos dying, I think it was pretty obviose that it was me killing him/her ::). I tried to go easy on you, but you really gave me no reason to. I kept trying to let Yaos live, but he kept making me have to kill him again. Eventually I decided just to put him out of his misery, like I could have done at any time.
Bullshit. If you really did keep trying to let Yaos live, then why use permakilling weapons? If you just regularly killed me I would've gotten the message but with permakill weapons you proved you were trying to end me rather than scare me off. Remember the first time you died? After that I tried to make amends with you so I definitely gave you a reason to "go easy on me". You didn't, so I call bullshit.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 350