Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 101

Author Topic: KYOSN: Now with Archived QuickTopic links!  (Read 254769 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) - Clumsy Trigger Finger
« Reply #465 on: November 13, 2014, 08:13:49 pm »

Reads:

Shakerag - Not many posts; null read. Slight third party lean, but I don't have a good read on him yet.
Cheeetar - Claimed Shakerag miller - this means Shakerag/not Shakerag is a distinction, possibly alignment-oriented. Null read for now.
Jack A T - Town lean because of activity and scumhunting. He's not really doing anything unusual.
GayArchaea - Null for lack of posting.
TheDarkStar - An excellent person.
Flabort - Claims third party. Probably third party because he was able to hand out roles.
Vector - Null for lack of posting.
Varee - Has had some odd behavior. Does not post much. Appears to have a strange post restriction. Neutral for now.
Tiruin - Null for lack of posting.
Jim Groovester - Generally towny, although that's my usual read on him in games. Active and scumhunting.
Toaster - Slight scum lean because he tried to kill Cheeetar without much of a reason.
Persus13 - Not much activity. Slight scum lean due to voting for a lurker.
4maskwolf - Claims town. Has three votes. Neutral read.
Mastahcheese - Scum. He handed a broken gun to the guy who enables lynching with no explanation.
SuperBlackCat - Scum lean for defending cheese even though he switched his vote when cheese became impossible to defend.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 13, 2014, 10:44:47 pm »

[size=14]Reads[/size]

Irrelivant note: I'm sorting players by activity, so the players at the top have the most posts.

Cheeetar: Starts with claim of miller. Votes Wuba, which is silly, and answers a few questions while asking a few of his own. Vector lays into him for some reason, but quickly backs off. He has a no-nonsense tone when speaking with Varee, which conflicts with his earlier vote for Wuba, but I digress. He is initially cautious about my gifts, and possibly suggests that the cult I suggested is headed by me. He then asks about the roles I can give out of genuine curiousity, conflicting with his earlier suggestion.
He seems to be posting in "bursts"; short posts of little-to-medium content. However, the bursts are frequent, so he is a high-content player. His primary focuses are 4mask, Toaster, and TheDarkStar. His secondary focuses are Mastahcheese, SBC, and Vector. After he claims to stop tunnelling, his post content drops considerably, until it is revealed that there is a role out there made just for him that he can't have due to the role itself. And there's that third-party claim, with the not-until-day-3 wincon.
Seems believable. Leaning pro-town.
4maskwolf: Starts off with some wild-west themed roleplay, but drops it. Makes excuses for being inactive (reply #213), but notice his position on this list? Still, he did have a bit of a bad break IRL.
Claimed to have "the shakerag" in role name. However, I don't believe that rolenames have much to do with their alignment, except (it turns out) the ones I create post-start. I say this because my primary role also has "shakerag" in the name.
Quite a few fluffy posts (pun intended) while filling the kitten mandate. Primary targets are Mastahcheese, Jack A T, Varee. Secondary Targets are Cheeetar, Toaster, Jim Groovester. Passes on my gifts.
Has three votes. Leaning anti-town, not for that reason (Reply #407 feels fishy, for one).
TheDarkStar Early activity is a lot of short, empty posts. Once he starts posting more, he posts a LOT of content per post, or at least WoTs.
Accused Jim of attacking Mastahcheese out of hand, but then attacked Mastahcheese himself after Jim explained his reasoning.
Primary targets are Jim, Cheeetar, Mastahcheese. Secondary Targets are 4maskwolf.
Sort-of-leaning anti-town.
Flabort I like the animated avatar out of his rotation best.
Toaster Original hammerer, not hammerer anymore, so no longer vote proof. Handed a gun, which turns out just disables himself!
Missed multiple 50ppp pages of posting, apparently by skipping the weekend. Except for his post-weekend post, most of his posts lack substance.
I think his theory of town vs mafia AND shakerag vs anti-shakerag makes sense; I suspect the Royalty to be one of the two smaller "informed" teams. Claims that royalty are NOT scum, which implies he may know something.
Primary Targets Varee, Mastahcheese, Cheeetar. Secondary targets Flabort, 4maskwolf, Shakerag
Definite anti-town lean.
Jack A T Obviously has a "Canadian" role again, for his secondary, from the "<none, eh?>" comment when talking about his wincon. Also, a noble (!).... which I want to turn into a !!Noble!! for experimental purposes.
Good RVS play, but has a hang-up with double-wincons. Is incredibly delirious at MC's handing a flawed gun to Toaster.
Has good logic in giving Jim the hammer, but WIFOM this might be to make the Nobles team look pro-town.
Primary Targets flabort, Mastahcheese, TDS. Secondary Targets Toaster, 4maskwolf, Superblackcat.
Leaning !!NOBLE!! (Anti-town)

Editor's note: I ran out of time here, more later

Mastahcheese

Jim Groovester

Superblackcat

Varee

Shakerag

Persus

Vector

Tiruin

GayArchaea Has one in-game post

I'll finish the rest of these later; I have visitors IRL.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 13, 2014, 11:09:25 pm »

WoT. WoT everywhere.

Oh, and this.

Jim Groovester has actioned Shakerag.

Relevant PM's (if any) will be out soon.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 13, 2014, 11:34:18 pm »

Since it's been requested...

The elves are dressed in leather
And the stockings are in flames...
Christmas with the devil!

The appointed hammerer is JIM GROOVESTER.
Day will end: FRIDAY, 11 AM UTC or so.

Votecount:

Shakerag (0)-
Cheetar (0)-
Jack A T (1)- Flabort
GayArchaea (1)- Persus13
TheDarkStar (0)-
Flabort  (1)- Varee
Vector (0)-
Varee (0)-
Tiruin (0)-
Jim Groovester (0)-
Toaster (1) - Cheeetar
Persus13 (0) -
4maskwolf (1) -  Shakerag
Mastahcheese (6) - Jack A T, Vector, TheDarkStar, Jimbot, Toaster, SuperBlackCat
SuperBlackCat (0) -

To Hammer: Majority at Day End
Please note that voting shenanigans are not displayed if they occur.

Not voting:
(4maskwolf, GayArchaea, 4maskwolf, Mastahcheese, Tiruin, 4maskwolf) (4)

Extensions used:
Vector (1/2)

Wuba, you still haven't prodded Archaea, as far as I know. :p
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:42:41 pm by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 13, 2014, 11:35:07 pm »

Toaster (0) - Cheeetar

Error, or something else?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 13, 2014, 11:40:44 pm »

I'm reading through them reads, and I'm quite curious.

Jim: Do you have a scum read on me?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 13, 2014, 11:46:48 pm »

Toaster (0) - Cheeetar

Error, or something else?
What error? :p
As I said before, no vote trickery is shown on the votecount.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 13, 2014, 11:47:38 pm »

* 4maskwolf quickdraws gun on Flabort

Start talking, Flabort. What makes you so sure that you've figured the game out, as you seem to indicate in your reads posts. What evidence do you have that there is a Shakerag vs. anti-Shakerag element, Flabort?

And most importantly, Flabort, I'd like to hear a solid explanation of why you call me and Jack A T "anti-town". Your evidence on me seems to be "this post is suspicious" without clarification and Jack's is just based on speculation as to the nature of nobles, which is actually more egregious. I'd like to hear a clear answer before day end.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:21 am »

I'll let you know more about why in the morning, 4mask, but I feel like you and GayArchaea could be on a scumteam together, as well as Jack A T with Toaster.

And I didn't finish writing my reads but instead posted what I had, as indicated.
Now, I'm going to bed, and have work in the morning, so I'm going to EXTEND IN NUCLEAR CHRISTMAS COLORS in order for the day not to end in the middle of my work completing the reads list.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 14, 2014, 01:03:04 am »

Do you get votes if people are voting for you, Flabort?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 14, 2014, 01:31:49 am »

Extend. I'm doing my reread right now.

I may not be able to post it right away if the internet goes out AGAIN, but by god I will reread.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 14, 2014, 01:32:15 am »

Jack A T: [...] This was an odd post- he doesn't like secondary win cons.
Cheeetar: I'm not particularly fond of scumhunting-disrupting things, like people having secondary wincons (and the changed behaviour associated with them).

Jack:
*Mastahcheese: Tried to kill Toaster, veteran and hammerer, in a highly disruptive way because RVS.  Is currently trying to say this is justified because discussion.  Scum read.
Why do I feel buddied here?
Cheese: So, just to be clear: You set Toaster (a skilled veteran) up to kill himself and actively disrupted day play for an extended period of time to make sure that he would shoot, just because you didn't like one of his RVS answers.
Probably because it's the second time you've done this.  Step off my nuts, bro.
Toaster: That wasn't my intention.  I consider the choice of target to be of some importance in the case against Cheese: there is little reason for scum to risk so much to kill, say, Superblackcat.

On a different topic, I can tell you read my last post.  I see no full set of reads.  I'd like a full set of reads from you.

Persus13: Quite the vote.  What do you think town would gain from a GayArchaea lynch that we wouldn't from a Mastahcheese lynch?  What would we lose that we wouldn't with a cheese lynch?

Jim Groovester: Do you expect your new wincon to get in the way of town play?  If so, how much so?  What is the wincon, if you don't mind stating it?

I'm reading through them reads, and I'm quite curious.
Jim: Do you have a scum read on me?
Superblackcat: Concerned about his view of you, I see?

I'll let you know more about why in the morning, 4mask, but I feel like you and GayArchaea could be on a scumteam together, as well as Jack A T with Toaster.
flabort: I look forward to your evidence.  Especially the part about GayArchaea.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2014, 02:29:50 am »

Extend. I'm doing my reread right now.

I may not be able to post it right away if the internet goes out AGAIN, but by god I will reread.
Sorry, Vector, but:
Extensions: players have 2 extensions, can only use one per day. Up to 2 extensions per day at 48 hours each (+ mod extensions).

Could someone else extend for Vector? :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 14, 2014, 02:32:48 am »

WHAT

Two per GAME?

Okay, well, scratch that. Still rereading.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:53:54 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 14, 2014, 02:35:39 am »

Flabort extended, albeit in "nuclear Christmas colors".
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 101