Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: Dragonball Z Xenoverse. DBZXV-XYZPDQLMNOP. Bay12 Force, Assemble! *pose*  (Read 55310 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Noted, thanks.
Also, whoever said the base Ki Supers/Ultimates sucked, you're wrong.
At close range, the Ultimate gets thirty hits in, which is amazing if you're running a Ki build (I am).
Although once Krillin blocked an entire wave of them and took, like, no damage.

EDIT:
Give a Fuck? I've never heard of that Skill...

(The cutscene at the end of Saiyan Prince is hilarious with these on. She was just like, "Dick move, Krillin."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:29:14 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One of the things I like Xenoverse for is that they don't do chainmail bikini for the females with one exception and the costumes look just as awesome on them as the males.

Your character looks awesome. Where did you take that screenshot, though? I mean, are you in character select or in a menu or something?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am kind of sad that Super Strikes aren't good (likely due to the game's size penalties)

Is there any possible way to make them viable?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She's a lot different now, actually. Currently running Kamehameha + Demon Blast + Ki Charge + Kaioken (Earlier was Double Sunday + Ki Barrage + Ki Charge + I can't remember), with Chi Chi Costume everything except Piccolo's Pants and the shades.

Took that pic in the Equipment Menu, this one in the Character Select:

I've still never heard of Give a Fuck. Sorry.

Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I am kind of sad that Super Strikes aren't good (likely due to the game's size penalties)

Is there any possible way to make them viable?
Get better at using them? Seriously, I use Recoome Kick on at least two of my characters, and it's amazing. Mach Kick, Meteor Crash, Orin Combo, all good choices. I've got a bunch more that I need to try out as well.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

You know that infinite white plain that you wind up on at one point?  Yeah, it wound up failing to load in for me.  My character wound up in an infinite black void instead.  Obviously, I must take that as the canon to his history, but I wonder what it says about him...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's...really odd, actually.

So I personally like Shocking Death Ball a lot, but when TeamFourStar used it on their character they pretty much hated it (and the fact that it seemed to be glitching out quite a bit probably doesn't help). What's your guys' take on it?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't got Shocking Death Ball yet...I think. TBH I don't really watch TFS play Xenoverse cos I just don't like Dumplin's character. The voice they do for him is annoying. Also, his clothes hurt my eyes.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You get Shocking Death Ball by wishing for a new Ultimate Attack from Shenron. If you haven't done that, you probably don't have it :V

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wished for SS4 Gogeta when I used the dragon balls. I've got another set but I'm saving them for a character respec once I hit level 100.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My favorite combo is usually "mash left/right click until I get the finisher that kicks them into the air right next to you, then use Kamehameha or whatever right-click super I have."
Also, the Ki Barrage super has amazing tracking on it, I forgot to say. They can teleport behind me and it'll still just zip right around and nail them a bunch of times. Too bad I don't use that any more.
Black lives matter.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wished for SS4 Gogeta when I used the dragon balls. I've got another set but I'm saving them for a character respec once I hit level 100.

Max level is 85 actually. You will be able to max one to two stats.

My favorite combo is usually "mash left/right click until I get the finisher that kicks them into the air right next to you, then use Kamehameha or whatever right-click super I have."
Also, the Ki Barrage super has amazing tracking on it, I forgot to say. They can teleport behind me and it'll still just zip right around and nail them a bunch of times. Too bad I don't use that any more.

My favorite combo is after I make them waste two escape moves, use the light attack chain. On the last vanish, I quickly block or use a melee super to extend the chain.

Recently I switched my super from Kamehameha to Gotenks' DIE DIE Missile Barrage. You can use it at the end of a knock back combo and it will connect (as they have homing), or you can combo right into it, the barrage will stun your target enough you can start another combo afterwards.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got three favourite combos.

1. L, L, L, L, L, R, R, R knocks them up on the second R. On the third R, you vanish towards them (no stamina cost and useful for evading others' attacks) and knock them down.
2. R, R, R, R, R is a knockback attack that does decent damage from all the strong attacks
3. R, L, R, L is a faster knockback attack

Also, don't underestimate throws. If you're fighting multiple people, it's very useful in thinning out the number of guys you're fighting at once plus you can't get hurt while the throw animation is going on.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Which is strong attack, L or R?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Which is strong attack, L or R?
Must be R
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29