Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 53827 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: shopping lists
« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2015, 05:16:09 pm »

Attack them with the wand.
[4] You point the wand at one of the grenadiers and wiggle it around after nothing happens. You wave it a bit more frantically and yell "shoot!". A bright neon pink beam shoots out of the crystal and hits the grenadier in the chest, burning a large hole all the way through. The greandier goes stiff and falls to the ground with a load "thunk".

[2] The guards behind the bar counter and taking cover behind flipped tables open fire upon the grenadiers, but don't manage to take any down. Make no mistake, they manage to hit the greandiers a bunch of times, but the bullets don't seem to make any wounds, no blood shows.

[3] The two remaining grenadiers shoulder their rifles in a jerky fashion and fire. They manage to hit one guard in the shoulder, but he quickly gets carried behind some solid cover by one of his mates while the greandiers have some trouble cycling the bolt on their rifles.

"I WAS THINKING SOMETHING HEAVY, LIKE A HAMMMER OR MACE. AS FOR THE SHIELD, A HEXAGONAL SHIELD SOUNDS GOOD. NOT SURE WHAT UNIFORM I'D GO WITH, SURPRISE ME."
He continues writing while you speak. You feel as though his writing speeds up a bit when you tell him to surprise you. "Hmm, hmm. Hammer-slash-mace like weapon, shield, uniform. I'll get the lads together and we'll get something made as soon as possible. Shouldn't be too long, we did some general preparations beforehand." He touches the side of his head with two fingers. "They just told me our resident mad scientist is finished with your serum. You can head over there whenever you want. Oh, and what's your favourite colour?"

Punch the loader in the stomach.
[4] You punch the guy in the stomach, and he doubles over. This frees the student, who grabs his machete and [2] again manages to miss the loader. The loader gets on his hands and knees and heaves. he looks at you with blood-shot eyes.

"Do what you want, cattle. The ritual is nearly complete. Soon Kel'gorroth will walk amongst us!"

"It's like Christmas, that's all, thanks."
Search for a place troubled by crime. And not the school, I have some bad experiences regarding English classes and tentacles in there.
Also, write down the old man's name into my BFF list. That guy is seriously awesome.
You ask the guy for his number and he gives you a store card with the number on the back. When you put it into your cellphone you ask him for his name. He tells you that you can call him by his old callsign, "beo".

You go searching for a place troubled by crime when you hear radio from a nearby construction site.

"Reports have it that a popular dance club near the industrial center is currently being attacked by unknown assailants. We go over to Jim, our eye in the sky."
"As you can see, the security personnel of the club are firing from the roof. Just moments before we saw some of the attackers go inside of the building. These men are wearing old style uniforms, like those worn by the british grenadiers. Is this a new gang that has been formed? Whatever gang they belong to, they have gotten here in force, Jim. We have reports of at least twenty civilians inside of the building, along with the staff. Oh my god, they are climbing the walls! the security personel are falling back! As usual, the police is currently at another site, so no backup is going to arrive any time soon Jim! Oh the humanity!"

((i am eating pizzaS, ill make move later :3 ))
You open the pizza box. On the inside of the lid, someone wrote "Ave, Chosen"

The pizza is delicious. They put on extra shrimp, jalapeno, mushrooms and the pizza is covered with nacho sauce. The pizza probably isn't very good for you, but it's tasty as hell.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: siege
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2015, 05:31:22 pm »

"I guess i have no choice as to investigate that pizza delivery company" - and with these words Bob finished eating pizzas, took his gun from kitchen, for extra cousious and set off!
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2015, 06:24:44 pm »

"TEAL, AS IT HAPPENS"

Head over to get some food before serumizing, preferably tacos. I don't think I've eaten in almost a full day...

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 27, 2015, 07:23:41 pm »

Attack again.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 28, 2015, 04:38:57 pm »

Go to the dance club and look for an epic way of entering the building without being pulverized instantly.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2015, 01:28:58 pm »

"Look, I don't care who this Kellogg guy you're talking about is, but I'm gonna make him pay for messing up a good day of bullying people. Of course, you're gonna need to tell me where to find him first. Or else."
Crack knuckles menacingly, and if he doesn't comply, perform my super-atomic nuclear wedgie on him.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2015, 02:09:25 pm »

"Look, I don't care who this Kellogg guy you're talking about is, but I'm gonna make him pay for messing up a good day of bullying people. Of course, you're gonna need to tell me where to find him first. Or else."
Crack knuckles menacingly, and if he doesn't comply, perform my super-atomic nuclear wedgie on him.

I don't care who this Kellogg guy you're talking about is

Kellogg guy
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
THE GOD OF CEREAL WILL BRING A NEW ERA
((Why do all images I get off google turn huge?))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: pizza, fish and chips, and gore
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2015, 02:24:01 pm »

"I guess i have no choice as to investigate that pizza delivery company" - and with these words Bob finished eating pizzas, took his gun from kitchen, for extra cousious and set off!
You finish eating the entire damn pizza. That's, like, way too many calories, but it tastes really good. You grab your pistol from the kitchen and head out to investigate the pizza place.

You enter Greasy Giovanni's pizzaria. There's two tables occupied right now, and the young man who brought you your pizza is behind the counter.

"Yo, welcome to Giovanni's. How can I serve you?"

"TEAL, AS IT HAPPENS"

Head over to get some food before serumizing, preferably tacos. I don't think I've eaten in almost a full day...
Engineer Hartmann makes a note of it and heads off. You see him gathering a bunch of workmen around him, explaining and pointing.

Meanwhile, you decide to head to the cafeteria to get something to eat. You're in luck, today seems to be fish and chips day. You grab a tray and get in line. When you get to the guy who serves the fish, there isn't any left. You hear some shouting from the back of kitchen. "The fucking bass is fucking raw!"

Five minutes later you're sitting at one of the tables, finishing up your fish and chips.

Attack again.
[4] "Diane Beemu!" You wave the wand again and hit the same guy in the head. His head disintegrates and he falls over, motionless.
[4] The guards also manage to get a salvo off, and their combined fire punches enough holes in the last grenadier that he just falls to pieces. 

The main room is now empty, but you can hear the sound of marching boots in the hallway leading outside.

Go to the dance club and look for an epic way of entering the building without being pulverized instantly.
You head over to the dance club. You stop about a street away from the club building. Okay, so there are about eight grenadiers climbing the walls, and another six are heading inside. There's also a group of five standing outside in a circle, with a person you can't see clearly in their middle.

You strap on your gear, two revolvers on your thighs, assault rifle on a sling on your back, knife on your belt. You put on the bandana and take out the shotgun. You notice that the one of the boxes holding the shotgun shells is just a blue tupperware box with a large sticker on it. It says "uncle beo's dragonbreath".

You look around for an epic way in. [6] Well, they're doing construction work on the site next to the club. There a large crane that, if turned around, would be over the roof of the building. Theres also a large truck and a bulldozer. Finally, one of the guards from the club managed to down one of the grenadiers, whose corpse is lying in the middle of the street, uniform unscathed.

"Fool! You won't be mocking him much longer!"

[5] You crack your knuckles, and see the guy gulp. Much of the five minutes after this are spend watching him with his underwear pulled all the way up over his head and over his eyes, fruitlessly squirming on the ground to get it off.

Outside, the pool of blood from the gunned down policemen starts to bubble. From it rises a large ornate chair made out of pure ruby. In it sits someone, reading a book. He flips a page and reaches for something to his side. Grasping nothing but air, he looks over. Suprised, he looks around. The book snaps shut, and the person explodes in a fine red mist.

Inside the classroom, a fine red mist converges and a large person stands in the room. He wears dark clothes, with a hood and a mask like a plague doctor. The student that's with you freaks out and hides behind a desk, while the guy you just wedgied manages to break free from his torment.

"Lord Kel'gorroth, finally you are here. We, your loyal followers, have summoned you here!"

The mask turns towards the groveling cultist. A voice like a chainsmoker with a throat full of gravel speaks. "You dare." The hooded figure flicks his wrist, and instantly the cultists explodes in a cloud of blood and gore. The hooded guy then looks at you. You're properly drenched in guts.

"And what, pray tell, is your involvement in all this?"

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2015, 03:28:48 pm »

((miracly i have that piece of paper with me))
"Here boy, i had this with my pizzaZ", Bob gives scrap of paper that he found.
"U have something for me?" - pop.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2015, 06:39:19 pm »

Get the serum, or at least meet back with Dr. Igor

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2015, 03:36:51 pm »

Somehow get the bulldozer up the crane and drive it off, jumping out into safety a second before it falls, then drop into the building, saying:
Spoiler: One-liner nr.5 (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2015, 06:27:57 pm »

Get to cover, and start shooting.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Frakking bulldozers, how do they work?
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2015, 05:53:12 pm »

((miracly i have that piece of paper with me))
, Bob gives scrap of paper that he found.
 - pop.
bob:"Here boy, i had this with my pizzaZ"
The guy looks pretty excited
Guy:"Oh shit, it's you! Ave!"
bob:"U have something for me?"
He's hesitant, like he doesn't want to dissapoint you.
Guy:"Uuuh, no, not really. I just wrote that on your box to say hi. I also put on extra everything for free, because you're the chosen one."

Get the serum, or at least meet back with Dr. Igor
You put your tray in the rack with the other used trays and head back to Dr. Igor's part of the facility. When you get there, you see him ordering around poeple in labcoats.

"Ah, the shtar of the show hash arrived. Let'sh get the operation shtarted, yesh?"

You are brought to a surgical table by one of Igor's aides. They tell you to remove your shirt and lay down on the table.

"Now, there will be a sheriesh of injectionsh. Try not die, if you would be so kind."

Metal clamps hold your arms and legs to the table aas he injects you with the first syringe. A dull throbbing pain spreads all over your body. With every injection, the pain gets worse and worse. Five injections in and you're thrashing against your restraints. Try as you might, they hold fast. By the seventh injection, you've been reduced to a barely conscious gibbering mess.

When you regain your senses, you're in a sort of hospital bed. They at least had the courtesy of giving you a nice warm blanket. You remove said blanket and sit upright. Doc Igor was asleep in a nearby chair, but wakes up the moment you start moving.

"Ah! Our hero. I will have you know that the operation wash a shuccesh. I will admit, thingsh looked pretty bad around the fifteenth injection or sho. You were actually clinically dead for a moment. Shtill, by the twentieth and last injectionsh your reshults were through the roof! Oh, Hartmann dropped off a crate while you were ashleep. Something about shtuff you ordered."

You get up and look into a conveniently placed mirror nearby. The changes are pretty dramatic. You no longer look like your relatively fit old self, and now look more like a chiseled greek demigod. You look into the crate. Theres a military looking sort of uniform, with teal/blue camo pattern and lots of pouches and a teal bandana. Theres a hexagonal shield, gunmetal grey with a teal star in the middle. There's also a baton, it has a button near the handle.

Somehow get the bulldozer up the crane and drive it off, jumping out into safety a second before it falls, then drop into the building, saying:
Spoiler: One-liner nr.5 (click to show/hide)
[4+1] You stay low and make your way into the construction site without being seen. You go to the small building next to the crane. Inside you find the control box. YOu grab it and the keys for the bulldozer, and set off to complete your plan. You drive the bulldozer underneath the crane and, using the control box, lower the hook. You attach the four cables to the four edges of the bulldozer. You get into the bulldozer, brace yourself and push the button.

The crane starts lifting up the bulldozer, slowly. You then carefully swing the crane 180 degrees until you're more or less perfectly above the club. You get out your shotgun and aim for the point where the cables connect to the hook.

Get to cover, and start shooting.
[3] You flip a table and get behind it just as six more grenadiers come through the door. You frantically wave your wand, but all it does is make pretty coloured stars that float harmlessly through the air. The grenadiers shoulder their rifles and [5] the resulting salvo kills two guards and [1] gets you in the left arm. It hurts like hell, but it's no more than a flesh wound.

Just as the guards are starting to panic and the grenadiers are reloading their rifles, you hear a very load snapping noise from outside. Moments later the entire roof caves in in a loud and violent manner. Dust and debris flies everywhere. For several tense moments nothing happens, only the occasional sound of one of the guards in pain or a piece of debris falling to the floor. You cautiously peer over the top of your makeshift cover. The six grenadiers are crushed beneath the fallen roof and the mangled wreck of a goddamn bulldozer. Suddenly, a guy drops in from the new hole in the roof and lands on top of the wreck of the bulldozer. He's wearing a trench coat and holding a shotgun. He pumps the slide and a spent shell arcs majestically through the air.

"Sorry for crashing the party."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2015, 06:43:48 pm »

Shoot him in the head.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2015, 07:00:42 pm »

((oh my))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33