Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: You are the bridge crew of a Galactic Imperial light cruiser (completed)  (Read 34140 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the bridge crew of a Galactic Imperial light cruiser (full)
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2015, 05:14:30 am »

(('Tis all cool.))

Go and inspect the stormtrooper armour and the blaster rifles while waiting.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2015, 05:24:37 am »

Lieutenant RadioControlled, as far as i am concerned i am also a Lieutenant unless my rank has suddenly changed. In any case i would like to try to reestablish contact with Lord Vader he is propably the only one who knows our original orders. If you don't want to contact him thats fine i'll talk to him, but for emperors sake let me contact that man and get our new orders.

If the thick-headed comms officers let me finally contact Lord Vader, ask him in a very polite tone what our new orders are since he more or less killed the only one on the ship who knew what our original orders were...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2015, 05:48:44 am »

Lieutenant RadioControlled, as far as i am concerned i am also a Lieutenant unless my rank has suddenly changed. In any case i would like to try to reestablish contact with Lord Vader he is propably the only one who knows our original orders. If you don't want to contact him thats fine i'll talk to him, but for emperors sake let me contact that man and get our new orders.

"Lord Vader was merely the enforcer of the commander's demise, not the one he reported to. There's a reason why we're headed to ryloth lieutenant and re-establishing who we report to is a part of that."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2015, 08:22:08 am »

GentlemanRaptor whispers, "Look. That conversation over comms sounded suspicious as all hell. We need to be prepared for anything as soon as we get out of hyperspace. So. One of you, get on the defensive console and get ready to bring up shields. It can't hurt."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:14:10 am by GentlemanRaptor »
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2015, 11:04:30 am »

"Look. That conversation over comms sounded suspicious as all hell. We need to be prepared for anything as soon as we get out of hyperspace. So. One of you, get on the defensive console and get ready to bring up shields. It can't hurt."

(You do realize the comm officer is still waiting for a confirmation, and so, might be able to hear this.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2015, 11:06:12 am »

Snail mutes the comm microphone.
I do stuff, I guess

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2015, 11:06:21 am »

((Uhh, I was whispering. Quieter than he was. Didn't see the waiting for confirmation. DM, have mercy.))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2015, 11:13:00 am »

((Uhh, I was whispering. Quieter than he was. Didn't see the waiting for confirmation. DM, have mercy.))

(You can modify it to say you were whispering.)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2015, 11:15:05 am »

((Done. Sorry for almost screwing that one up.))

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2015, 11:34:46 am »

So erm guys? What do we do? Can't keep this guy waiting for too long...
I do stuff, I guess

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2015, 11:38:07 am »

"Provide the co-ordinates once we reach our destination. Unless we run into an interdictor-class cruiser, we're not getting out of hyperspace until we reach Ryloth."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2015, 11:56:41 am »

"Provide the co-ordinates once we reach our destination. Unless we run into an interdictor-class cruiser, we're not getting out of hyperspace until we reach Ryloth."

"Why the hell are we going to Rhyloth?  Our only point of contact is at Kaytara, and if we don't show up there, then this situation could get quite a bit worse."

So erm guys? What do we do? Can't keep this guy waiting for too long...

"Tell him we're heading to his base, then drop out of hyperspace and course correct."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 12:00:33 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2015, 12:01:21 pm »

"There's no point in making a course correction. They can just forward the data to the base at Ryloth at any rate."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2015, 12:10:25 pm »

"There's no point in making a course correction. They can just forward the data to the base at Ryloth at any rate."

"Kaytara is several hours closer, more than making up for the time spent in course correction.  Furthermore, they apparently have knowledge of our mission, which Rhylith likely does not.  And say its my paranoia talking, but they are undoubtedly a small outpost, and if we are getting baited into a trap there, it will be a lot smaller than one at Rhylith would be.  We are going to the Kaytara outpost."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2015, 12:12:50 pm »

"Given that we're already on-course for Ryloth, there's no way to change it. And again, they can just send all the data they have off to the base at Ryloth as well."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15