Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 469

Author Topic: X-Com Chimera Squad  (Read 685905 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: X-Com 2: Modding In The Slums [Gone Wrong] [Almost Got Stunned!]
« Reply #5355 on: April 13, 2016, 11:05:51 pm »

Someone has to do a lets play or something with this
Well I could try to do one (It'd also have other mods and tweaks I've been playing with on veteran like Accurate Swords, IESS+, A Better Advent, Psiblade class, Junkrat class, extra loot chances, Bigger squad size fix, clean cinamatic, etc. Maaaybe try commander.) but it'd be screenshots only. I do not have a good enough computer to be confident in non-crap video quality. Someone else doing it in video would probably be more amusing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: April 13, 2016, 11:34:08 pm »

...What's the PsiBlade class? That's the coolest sounding thing I've heard in the last hour.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: April 13, 2016, 11:43:41 pm »

...What's the PsiBlade class? That's the coolest sounding thing I've heard in the last hour.
You have a sword as a primary (the visual is a little buggy and shows them holding nothing in gun-position in the armory) and a psi amp (you lose the amp if you try to change it before you have psi researched). The squaddie ability is Soulfire. Mod (and its dependancy, Primary Weapon Sword) is on the workshop.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: April 14, 2016, 09:26:11 am »

Someone has to do a lets play or something with this
Well I could try to do one (It'd also have other mods and tweaks I've been playing with on veteran like Accurate Swords, IESS+, A Better Advent, Psiblade class, Junkrat class, extra loot chances, Bigger squad size fix, clean cinamatic, etc. Maaaybe try commander.) but it'd be screenshots only. I do not have a good enough computer to be confident in non-crap video quality. Someone else doing it in video would probably be more amusing.
Made the post, for the interested.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: April 18, 2016, 09:49:45 am »

So, in my first playthrough, I got a male soldier with stupid pigtails and he died right after the tutorial mission, before I could change his hairdo. I played for several days, but it always bugged me, so I had to start over. Can't stand having a dead soldier with pigtails in the memorial.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: April 18, 2016, 12:58:16 pm »

...You'd doom your timeline just so you don't have to look at one man's fashion?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: April 18, 2016, 01:41:53 pm »

...You'd doom your timeline just so you don't have to look at one man's fashion?
Some of use have standards.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: April 18, 2016, 02:45:23 pm »

And the rest of us rely upon automated spell-checkers...

I am completely comfortable with dooming the timeline. But don't you ever worry that you might be intruding upon your soldier's ability to express themselves? Just think how happy they were when they managed to escape having their personality edited...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: April 18, 2016, 03:40:08 pm »

So, in my first playthrough, I got a male soldier with stupid pigtails and he died right after the tutorial mission, before I could change his hairdo. I played for several days, but it always bugged me, so I had to start over. Can't stand having a dead soldier with pigtails in the memorial.
What's the matter with a guy with pig tails?  :P
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: April 18, 2016, 03:41:41 pm »

I actually have a guy with pig tails in my lp. But he's a. wearing a helmet., and b. not in the main team.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: April 18, 2016, 03:42:20 pm »

What, like not surrendering to the ayy lmaos like a coward?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: April 19, 2016, 09:36:05 am »

What, like not surrendering to the ayy lmaos like a coward?

Nobody surrendered to anything. ::)
The timeline is either frozen forever in my hard drive, or it ran its course with a commander that wasn't being mind controlled by an external force.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: April 23, 2016, 08:59:05 pm »

Hm, somehow I missed this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qehLhqLx6Ak

Video is fairly recent tho. It's for the old game but posting here to avoid necroing.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: April 24, 2016, 09:24:19 pm »

What's the matter with a guy with pig tails?  :P
I'm now tempted to post a badass picture with pigtails and gloves on now. Veeeeery tempting.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: April 24, 2016, 09:31:00 pm »

Bonus points if you wear a t-shirt with the XCOM logo on it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 469