Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185208 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 1:Creation
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2015, 07:01:07 pm »

She awoke.

Debate and argument; a minor jolt. His mind became unclouded and alert. It tasted excellent although she would have preferred something with more meat on the bones.

He guided his form up to the debates of the gods and introduced herself. "I see we are already at odds; I thank you for giving me my first meal of this new eternity. I am Mavnon, deity of Conflict and I would very much hope that we will work together most splendidly."

"As for this debate about planets and stars I frankly do not care. I shall be content with any creation you create. Do as you will."

She looked around at her gathered brehtren; 16 in total. She focused on what seemed to be a deity of doors, wondering what it wa-

Fool.

"At the beginning of time itself, you dare already bring chaos into this realm? Are you mad?!"
(I'm having trouble seeing that text. Maybe make it a yellow glow?)
"It is understandable. He is the god of Magic yet there is no magic. That he should break the bounds of the universe with so much force, however, is unacceptable. Should we counter-act his attempt with our own Power?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2015, 07:03:06 pm »

"I would aid with the blocking. We do not want chaos at this level of creation- order until later."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2015, 07:03:19 pm »

I will table any plans for essence usage for now while we argue about planetary systems. In the meantime:

> Use all of my power to rip numerous holes in the fabric of space
"....What the Us are you doing? Have I been born in a dimension where all the 'special' gods go or something?"

Smack this insane god until it stops its inane flailing about.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2015, 07:04:51 pm »

"For the record...I vote in favor of Toric world, though a spherical world would also see me supporting it..I am...ambivalent on the subject of a growth/shade cycle."

"As for calendars...what need have my creations for calendars, if the world is even? They could tell by the blossoms on their skin; the shadows of their charges, if we allow seasons. I am...confused...on many of the points...that Iliseth makes. Many seem...unfounded?"

"...in any case, the germination season is almost over...if none else will...then I must be the one to plant the first seed."

Create a star-seed using 5 Essence. It can only grow into a full star with the Essence/Power of other gods being put into it until it is fully formed. The more essence put in, the more 'votes' they wil have as to it's final appearance/shape.
I believe the shape of the star was the least controversial matter. A worldseed would have been more appropriate.

> Put 1 essence in the star seed. Vote for star to take rod form.

She awoke.

Debate and argument; a minor jolt. His mind became unclouded and alert. It tasted excellent although she would have preferred something with more meat on the bones.

He guided his form up to the debates of the gods and introduced herself. "I see we are already at odds; I thank you for giving me my first meal of this new eternity. I am Mavnon, deity of Conflict and I would very much hope that we will work together most splendidly."

"As for this debate about planets and stars I frankly do not care. I shall be content with any creation you create. Do as you will."

She looked around at her gathered brehtren; 16 in total. She focused on what seemed to be a deity of doors, wondering what it wa-

Fool.

"At the beginning of time itself, you dare already bring chaos into this realm? Are you mad?!"
(I'm having trouble seeing that text. Maybe make it a yellow glow?)
"It is understandable. He is the god of Magic yet there is no magic. That he should break the bounds of the universe with so much force, however, is unacceptable. Should we counter-act his attempt with our own Power?"
You both overreact. This void is very robust by it's very lack of anything to break. At worst, minor problems, easily fixed would occur. Or nothing would happen. At best I will learn more about the nature of space in this universe. We must take action if we wish learn more about this reality. Do let caution cripple you into inaction, or forcing others into inaction.

"I would aid with the blocking. We do not want chaos at this level of creation- order until later."
I will table any plans for essence usage for now while we argue about planetary systems. In the meantime:

> Use all of my power to rip numerous holes in the fabric of space
"....What the Us are you doing? Have I been born in a dimension where all the 'special' gods go or something?"

Smack this insane god until it stops its inane flailing about.
((You guys suck.  :( I'm not even allowed to rip holes in space around here. You're acting like I was trying to destroy reality or something.))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:26:11 pm by Demonic Spoon »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2015, 07:05:42 pm »

If the star seed is created, put three essence in and vote for sphere form.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2015, 07:06:28 pm »

Laughter echos across the void. Uztot almost manages a frown.

"Does anyone else hear that? Or have I also gone crazy?"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2015, 07:06:45 pm »

"For the record...I vote in favor of Toric world, though a spherical world would also see me supporting it..I am...ambivalent on the subject of a growth/shade cycle."

"As for calendars...what need have my creations for calendars, if the world is even? They could tell by the blossoms on their skin; the shadows of their charges, if we allow seasons. I am...confused...on many of the points...that Iliseth makes. Many seem...unfounded?"

"...in any case, the germination season is almost over...if none else will...then I must be the one to plant the first seed."

Create a star-seed using 5 Essence. It can only grow into a full star with the Essence/Power of other gods being put into it until it is fully formed. The more essence put in, the more 'votes' they wil have as to it's final appearance/shape.
Oh, someone is doing something, finally some progress!
Lithus and Luthus merge back, but this time under the shape of the former. He gives four units of essence for a cylindrical sun, one that would support the torus planet.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2015, 07:07:00 pm »

Block Izgamlo's breakage of space with Gai-gen's help. Use Power.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2015, 07:09:49 pm »

Laughter echos across the void. Uztot almost manages a frown.

"Does anyone else hear that? Or have I also gone crazy?"
"Hear what?"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2015, 07:10:28 pm »

Block Izgamlo's breakage of space with Gai-gen's help. Use Power.
"When mortals come into existence, I shall see to it that they know of the madness of Izgamlo."
"I do not appreciate madness. Yet there must be mortals for all of our purposes."
Aye, match her power, for each point of Power she puts in to stop Izgamlo's breakage, put in one also. If she's not a she... be mechanically embarrassed.

"I hear nothing. Are you defective?"
Generic Arms Race.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2015, 07:11:23 pm »

"I could've sworn I heard a sinister voice taunting us, and then laughing."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2015, 07:11:34 pm »

"Minor Problems? Brother, in a Creation far beyond our own, there lies universes where these 'minor problems' have raped and slaughtered the very fabric of reality. Do you really expect me to allow you to continue?"

From nothing, Mavnon conjured a heavenly halberd and pointed it at Izgamlo. "I am not afraid of drawing blood, brother. Think and act as you see fit."

Contribute 1 power to stopping Izgamlo. If he backsdown, use no Power. If somehow he still undergoes his research, use 8 to attempt to kill him.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:16:28 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2015, 07:13:31 pm »

"I heard nothing. You should get your machina checked."
Generic Arms Race.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2015, 07:13:33 pm »

"I could've sworn I heard a sinister voice taunting us, and then laughing."
And they'd be right to do so. We can't seem to get anything done. At this rate it seems we'll have our first death before we even have a world to fight for.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2015, 07:15:05 pm »

Aye, match her power, for each point of Power she puts in to stop Izgamlo's breakage, put in one also. If she's not a she... be mechanically embarrassed.
(My ninja-editing has failed! But Iliseth is definitely a she.)

Contribute 1 power to stopping Izgamlo. If somehow he still undergoes his research, use 8 to attempt to kill him.
If Izgamlo backs down, don't put into any Power into stopping him. (This is how it goes by default, right?)
"After this mess is finished, would you like to spar, god of Conflict? It would do us both well and it is nothing if not fun."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 137