Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185860 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 11: Conquering
« Reply #1005 on: June 14, 2015, 10:57:18 am »

((oh nvm then, somehow i missed it))
Listen to prayers
((Just edit the post you want to be diregarded and use the Strikethrough function.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: June 14, 2015, 11:36:06 am »

"God of Portals, would you be interested to send portal mages to the clan of space-dwarves? I would be more than glad to have them learn techniques to ease the travel through space."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: June 14, 2015, 11:48:16 am »

I'd be willing to teach them directly yes, since of the other people who know how use portal magic, the Writhes live in the void yes, I haven't given the ants the tools to survive outside the Chitin Moon yet, and the human doesn't work for me anymore yes.

Teach the Dwarven Space Clan the secrets of Portal Magic.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:53:55 am by Demonic Spoon »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: June 14, 2015, 12:29:38 pm »

Also...

"ERROR-reboot sequence-... agh. I might have to shut down temporarily, unfortunately. Hibernation, seems like... what will happen to me soon. Not yet."

((I'm going to be temporarily leaving the forums soon.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: June 14, 2015, 06:52:56 pm »

((I used 1 Power to give someone a fey mood and have them make linothorax.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: June 14, 2015, 06:59:47 pm »

Clan Rilem Orders:
1. Diplomats are to be sent to Loi'naaryt communities and offered Commandery status. If they accept, their leaders are to become de jure equal to Rilem's Regent and be supplied with dwarven goods, technology and education. In exchange, they must establish proper armies to defend their homes as well as aid Rilem when it requires it.
2. Lan Cao is to travel to the capital of the Great Tribe and try to create an alliance between them and Rilem. One condition is that the worship of all gods is to tolerated. Should this go through, go a step further and offer to split up the remaining human tribes between them.
3. Diplomats are to be sent to the dwarven kings. They are to offer greater cooperation and trade between the dwarven realms.
4. Send diplomats to the Aag Nation and the Saplings. Offer a cultural exchange where populations of all 3 parties will have enclaves in each other's territories so as to spread culture and foster cooperation.

Teach Clan Rilem Mobile Portal Doctrine. Rather than engaging in mundane trade and combat, Rilem is to bring all technological and magical arts to their logical conclusion. Rather than making use of supply lines, trade routes or even roads, portals will be set up by dedicated Portabani, portal mages with the sole duty of opening portals. Rather than marching an army through an enemy's defenses, the army will simply teleport directly into the enemy's flanks. Rather than creating structures with entrances, buildings only accessible via portals will be made.

Teach Clan Rilem the wonders of the scientific method.

Check up on the approximate Durazni population.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:13:28 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (21/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 10: Hello Friend!
« Reply #1011 on: June 14, 2015, 07:24:45 pm »

"Lauxal, there's still nothing personal about this. In another world, maybe we could co-operate."
"I think I prefer us as rivals. I keeps me more active, always having to create more things to outdo your creations."

Listen to prayers.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: June 14, 2015, 10:03:35 pm »

"Hm. I think I'll give Uztot a waking up gift before I go. His very own civilized race."

Create 10k empathic armored and clawed Lizard-Men and put them somewhere in the Maag desert.

Uztot changes back into old man form.

"I'm not entirely certain what just happened."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: June 14, 2015, 10:08:33 pm »

"Fun happened. Everyone's favourite split personality taking the form of an emerald dragon took you over, as it would seem. And hooray, I have gained data on the dreams of Gods!"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: June 14, 2015, 10:21:45 pm »

"Yes...I don't recommend it. It's very disorienting."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: June 14, 2015, 10:29:22 pm »

What? I thought I was everyone's favorite split personality. And damn, I had a bunch of questions to ask to that dragon guy, like what's his name again?

Oh, and while you're here Uztot, what are you going to do with all of those lizardmen? They're pretty close to my civilization.

Oh, and what kind of data did you get, Aurosseu? Anything useful?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:31:43 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 14, 2015, 10:38:57 pm »

."Erm. Azem. He also likes to be addressed as Goldfather. Lizardmen? What Lizardmen?

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 14, 2015, 11:15:39 pm »

."Erm. Azem. He also likes to be addressed as Goldfather. Lizardmen? What Lizardmen?
((I pretty much only asked the name because I wanted to add it to your character list so I wouldn't forget it again, which I just did. (I mean adding it, not forgetting.)))
This Azem fellow briefly mentioned something about giving you a gift before creating them. They are in the Aag desert currently, if you want to look at them. You might want to do something about them too, I don't think Azem gave them any food, and I wouldn't want to see them preying on my people. Maybe they could work together with my nation and integrate it? I certainly wouldn't say no to an ally.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:49:45 pm by FArgHalfnr »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 14, 2015, 11:22:18 pm »

What? I thought I was everyone's favorite split personality.
"I did specify taking the form of an emerald dragon. I don't see you doing that too often."
Oh, and what kind of data did you get, Aurosseu? Anything useful?
"Well, for one, Azem can clearly use divine power while in control of Uztot..."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: June 14, 2015, 11:49:27 pm »

"I did specify taking the form of an emerald dragon. I don't see you doing that too often."
Fair enough...

"Well, for one, Azem can clearly use divine power while in control of Uztot..."
This isn't exactly related to dreams, but it is still true. It seems to mean that possession of a god by another one is possible. This is definitively worth researching. In fact, I will have to ask him many questions when he comes back, he seems to know quite a lot of interesting things.
I can already predict that Iliseth will find his case particularly intriguing, and possibly plague him with questions.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 137