Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 336010 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Lost gods and Unspoken histories
« Reply #3015 on: January 05, 2017, 10:26:31 pm »

"No, not in meatspace. She was lost recently, in the chaos of battle- whether she actually died, I can't say for certain. Either way, she's bound to be around here somewhere, in some form, right?"

You're gonna have to explain this to me specifically, son. The specifics are rather important.

((I don't see how that result could posibly come from any roll but a 5.))
Welp. Have fun!

Sebastian pokes around for interesting idols, and attempts to probe the secrets of the beings they represent. He is interested in power levels, for one. How strong of a minion would he be able to call forth from an idol the size of a grain of sand, or a small pebble, or a four foot snakethrone.
Hey, you already started trouble outside of this christmas hammerspace. Give us time to enjoy the holidays, then I'll hurt everyone.

"One moment, please!"

See if John's gun can be found anywhere around here as well as any bullets it had. If yes, steal it and trade it in for the corpus jar plus something extra.
"One moment, please!"

See if John's gun can be found anywhere around here as well as any bullets it had. If yes, steal it and trade it in for the corpus jar plus something extra.

"I don't have guns yet!"

Help the birdie at his gun looking task. Failing at that, find biggest idol I can carry and offer it instead.

I don't honestly remember what happened to his gun. I THINK hyenankles has it but I'm not sure. You're gonna have to do a bit of real life searching to figure it out.

Dianne looks thoughtful about the mask, tapping her head.
"Hmm, interesting. Could you show me the mask, please?"
Ask if I could actually go and see the mask.
He digs a featureless white mask out of the bag and hands it to you.

"Changes appearence with emotion. Seems to be related on the person wearing it too."

"You got it.  Let's try."

Cooperate with his plan.  Also take a swig or two while at it.
Chug, chug, chug-spit.

The gator man bends down and sniffs at the stuff before giving it a lick.

Well, assuming sum o dat flavor is the ground, I'd say we're in business. I've got two barrels o water in my sled here and two more that are empty. Empty the full, fill the empty, and we're square dino man.

"What would you want in exchange?"

"Something that heals, if you have it. Or anything rarely seen in the deeper parts of the  King's domain."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: January 05, 2017, 10:31:55 pm »

Welp. Have fun!

Sebastian pokes around for interesting idols, and attempts to probe the secrets of the beings they represent. He is interested in power levels, for one. How strong of a minion would he be able to call forth from an idol the size of a grain of sand, or a small pebble, or a four foot snakethrone.
Hey, you already started trouble outside of this christmas hammerspace. Give us time to enjoy the holidays, then I'll hurt everyone.

Yeah, but this time I was just checking to see what might happen before trying it. You know, a trailer video.

Sebastian collects more idols of varying sizes, without poking them, then retires to his four foot snake statue throne until the rest of the Santa proceedings are complete.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: January 06, 2017, 12:52:58 am »

"I have a plant that has minor healing and narcotic properties when you chew it's leaves. I also have some eyeball sand from the 88,888,888th hell if you're interested."

I can't entirely remember, but I'm fairly certain I never got rid of that bag of eyeball sand I took from the starting hell way back when. Would that be acceptable?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: January 06, 2017, 02:48:10 am »

"I'd like to see that thang in action. May you put on the mask and test it for me?"
Ask the "trader" whether he could put on the mask himself and try it out.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3019 on: January 09, 2017, 12:56:53 am »

Welp. Have fun!

Yeah, but this time I was just checking to see what might happen before trying it. You know, a trailer video.

Sebastian collects more idols of varying sizes, without poking them, then retires to his four foot snake statue throne until the rest of the Santa proceedings are complete.
You gather up some more idols and stick them in a bag.

"I have a plant that has minor healing and narcotic properties when you chew it's leaves. I also have some eyeball sand from the 88,888,888th hell if you're interested."

I can't entirely remember, but I'm fairly certain I never got rid of that bag of eyeball sand I took from the starting hell way back when. Would that be acceptable?

I'm more interested in the plant, actually.

"I'd like to see that thang in action. May you put on the mask and test it for me?"
Ask the "trader" whether he could put on the mask himself and try it out.

I could try, but my snout kind of makes wearing something like that a little hard.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: January 09, 2017, 01:35:40 am »

"Hmm, that is true." Dionne turns to the rest of the group, holding up the mask. "Hey, who wants to try on this mask!

Try convincing one of the others to wear the mask.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: January 09, 2017, 01:58:25 am »

*Imperious meowing*
still chillin in my throne, observing my kingdom from on high. making grand gestures and lording over all I see - fellow crew, warbeast, idols, the sky, that little bit of fluff over there, the tip of my tail, whatever.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: January 09, 2017, 02:04:07 am »

"Allow me one moment."

Go get the plant and bring it to Redneck Alligator Santa to examine. Should still be on the warbeast, I think.
Sig! Onol

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Rock the Boat
« Reply #3023 on: January 09, 2017, 06:25:01 am »

Drape the boar pelt across my shoulders. If we're going down to the oasis, join the party.

((Someone might want to grab John's gun, since he's inactive.))

((Closest thing I can find to any latter-day mention of it. He didn't pick it up, so I'd suppose it was still knocking around someplace.))

Keep looking!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3024 on: January 09, 2017, 02:50:30 pm »

Drape the boar pelt across my shoulders. If we're going down to the oasis, join the party.

((Someone might want to grab John's gun, since he's inactive.))

((Closest thing I can find to any latter-day mention of it. He didn't pick it up, so I'd suppose it was still knocking around someplace.))

Keep looking!

We're just gonna assume you grab it off him and trade it for the pot.

What else would ya like?

"Hmm, that is true." Dionne turns to the rest of the group, holding up the mask. "Hey, who wants to try on this mask!

HEY ANYONE GONNA DO THIS?!

*Imperious meowing*
still chillin in my throne, observing my kingdom from on high. making grand gestures and lording over all I see - fellow crew, warbeast, idols, the sky, that little bit of fluff over there, the tip of my tail, whatever.
King kitty has decided that his wretched subjects may live.

For now.

"Allow me one moment."

Go get the plant and bring it to Redneck Alligator Santa to examine. Should still be on the warbeast, I think.
Good enough. You trade the plant for the bag of shiny metal rectangles.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: January 09, 2017, 02:58:05 pm »

What would I like? Hm.

Well, I guess I'd like something to help me hurt things. I'm kind of deficient on that front.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: January 09, 2017, 03:30:23 pm »

What would I like? Hm.

Well, I guess I'd like something to help me hurt things. I'm kind of deficient on that front.

razorclaws. razorbeak. lazer eyes. Sonic shout. psychic blast juice. come on, be more specific, you.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: January 09, 2017, 03:46:04 pm »

razorclaws. razorbeak. lazer eyes. Sonic shout. psychic blast juice. come on, be more specific, you.

LASER EYES

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: January 09, 2017, 04:56:03 pm »

Why not, try on the mask.
Sig! Onol

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: January 09, 2017, 09:16:09 pm »

HEY ANYONE GONNA DO THIS?!
Sure. Try putting it on the orb, then the skull, to see which of them works.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 241