Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

DDKDJAJJGS?

ATTGREAGR!
How do I delete polls?
fghyfgjyugfk

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31

Author Topic: Civcraft Thread Mk II Dusk of the empire [Check OP for link to new one]  (Read 47464 times)

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold MkII - Dawn of Tygura
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2015, 06:15:23 pm »

I was pointing out that under the terms of our alliance we didn't actually have to get involved in their war, which is great really because neutral is always benificial.
Hey man before he got pearled (and released) Folters was going to sell shit to Mir
Judging by their wealth you could jew them out of their money pretty easily, so have at it.
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2015, 06:20:14 pm »

First thing they did when moving there was probably mine the area clean, HCF seem to be get rich that way. Most of us don't have the patience or free time to spend 20 hours a day digging.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 04, 2015, 10:11:16 pm »

Gitz and I have started construction on an outer wall that will wall off the mainland and our peninsula. We now have more building room. The wall will have gravel three layers of gravel in it to slow down anyone who wants to dig through it. An example of it is outside the platinum gate.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2015, 10:21:20 pm »

We don't really want more building space, for stylistic reasons, but setting up a no-man's-land of some sort between the walls would be nice,
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2015, 01:28:03 pm »

We can put up a few traps between the no-man's land and the inner walls.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2015, 05:31:27 pm »

Possibly don't even bother logging in today, you'll probably get kick banned by the hyper aggressive bit detecting script.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2015, 12:46:47 am »

We might want to start equipping the armory. I know we really don't need to, but we really can't be too careful. I'm also the Warrior Consul, so Tygura's well being is my concern. What's the cheapest place we can buy armor from? Kompound? Rockwell?

I'm also setting up a military wing for the Armok Priesthood for fun. They'll end up being the defenders of our future temple and the bodyguards of the two Consuls.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2015, 01:41:02 am »

Priests of Armok, otherwise known as professional shock troops with a tendency to roar prayers at whatever they're dismembering FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2015, 10:22:21 am »

Until we have the prot we can't arm a lot of you dudes, can't even arm most of /k/ really. I'd suggest practicing on Kohi.us though.
Adam Sandler.

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2015, 04:09:53 pm »

That's a shame, we have a diamond shortage?

I'll try to get on Kohi.us and Civcraft pretty soon too.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2015, 12:01:27 am »

We don't really have an enchanting setup, to my knowledge. We've got a good number of diamonds, certainly enough to arm every Tyguran we trust, but we couldn't enchant them.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2015, 09:06:56 pm »

The Blood Gate Apartments have been completed.  Claimed the fifth floor one for myself, so my old house can be converted over to a barracks.  Probably not going to add another layer of roads, as I can't visualize an area to run it where it would look good, and the buildings would lose their aesthetic if continued up, due to the size of their floorplans.

Curious, is anyone coming online soon?  I've been working on this for awhile and there's been no one on besides me for a fair amount of time.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2015, 09:21:26 pm »

I'll be joining eventually, but I've been busy for the last several weeks.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2015, 09:51:20 pm »

That's a shame, we have a diamond shortage?

I'll try to get on Kohi.us and Civcraft pretty soon too.
We don't have a lot but we could pump out a few sets in short time if we needed to. It costs a lot of fucking materials to make prot.
Speaking of which /k/, Spainland, and /pol/ have been working extra hard to produce exp for prot and potions so if you have any capable PVPers to defend Tyguria contact Joshjosh or immer/gideonian to get a set in case Mir does try to level Tyguria for whatever fucking reason.
The Blood Gate Apartments have been completed.  Claimed the fifth floor one for myself, so my old house can be converted over to a barracks.  Probably not going to add another layer of roads, as I can't visualize an area to run it where it would look good, and the buildings would lose their aesthetic if continued up, due to the size of their floorplans.

Curious, is anyone coming online soon?  I've been working on this for awhile and there's been no one on besides me for a fair amount of time.
Very nice. Plenty of people have come online. I've been in the end for the last week so I haven't been able to go to Tyguria, make a shill thread on /tg/, and try to settle newfriends or anything which sucks a fucking lot.
I'll be joining eventually, but I've been busy for the last several weeks.
Good to hear.
We don't really have an enchanting setup, to my knowledge. We've got a good number of diamonds, certainly enough to arm every Tyguran we trust, but we couldn't enchant them.
Compared to most nations around Tyguria has barely any diamonds, but we're getting up there.
Also uh Jedi is the official second consul or something, need to remember to remind you dudes when elections are.

Yeah so thanks to some armed drama between MtA and Gensokyo over some shitty islands most of Mir's allies are going to opt out of defending them if the war heats up, and Laily's latest appeasement deal was not passed, so GG Mir.

Oh and REINFORCE EVERY PUBLIC BUILDING.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 09:53:57 pm by Bob_Namg »
Adam Sandler.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2015, 10:44:09 pm »

To TGGov, or TGPub?
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31