Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 66172 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2015, 05:12:17 pm »

Remember to post your action, Magnum.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2015, 05:16:57 pm »

((Done))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2015, 05:30:30 pm »

Okay. As soon as ATHATH writes his action I'll write up the results.

Nevermind. I skipped him because this is my last chance to get an update in tonight.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:59:27 pm by Tomasque »
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2015, 08:58:22 pm »

Turn Eight:
The sun has set. It is now nighttime.
Andres:
 You are outside a farmhouse. How you came there is unknown to you. From the darkness of the night, you hear a voice. "I am the god of darkness. You worshiped me once, and for that I have listened to your wishes. However, that was not repayment for your worship. It is you who is now to repay me. I wish to have an empire like the other Great Gods. However, since there is no room for another empire, one must fall so I can have mine. The empire I have chosen is the one you stand in now. With your help, I will have the empire I deserve. You shall even build it - in a way - for you shall prevent it from not being built at all. Though you must not bring the death of the king about yourself - it would raise too much suspicion - you can still bring about the new world. Many spellcasters of the past now walk the earth again, and many of those have intentions that will bring down the current rule. However, I have heard that a cunning trap has been set for those who wish to topple the king. I task you with finding it and preventing it from executing its task. That is all I need." With that, the voice ends, replaced with the sounds of screaming.

conein:
Go to the commotion, whatever that is. Unless it is a "We heard that a spooky necromancer is around"
You follow the sounds and come to an Inn surrounded by people. Inside, you see an iron golem with a sheathe slung over its back. Inside of it is the largest sword you've ever seen. The people outside are shout insults at it, but they all seem too scared to go inside and confront it.

Delekates:
Search guards for money, jewelry, not interested in wedding rigns, while they unconscious.
[1]
 You find absolutely no jewelry on the guards at all. What a shame.
Continues journey.
Disappointed, you finish your journey to the goblin village. You now stand at its edge, hidden by the darkness and the bushes. It seems to you that everything is fairly normal. There are several small houses (size of a human bed) near the center of the village, and 3 large ones near the edge (12' by 12'). Guards - oblivious to your presence - are posted around the perimeter of the village. All is at rest.

Magnumcannon:
Look for a weapon around the crypt.
[3]
 After much searching in the darkness you see a brittle and rusty ceremonial dagger. It use to be purely for decoration, but now its lost even that. You take it anyway. Maybe you'll find a use for it later.

Generally me:
See if my Spell caster can identify the ring.
[1-1(vonzun)+2=2]
 He stays were he is, refusing to comply.
Send my Vonzun to the farmstead
[6-1(v)+2=7]
 He responds without hesitation, climbing up the ladder and walking to the abandoned farmhouse.
Examine the books and other things in the laboratory for useful information.
[6]
It seems as if the wizard was studying necromancy, alchemy, and human biology. But what for? Needless to say, you don't learn anything about magic that you did not already know before. However, if you used his books on alchemy while brewing potions, you would be given a +1 bonus. Memorizing them is not an option, due to the amount of knowledge you would need to remember.

ATHATH:
 The party of adventurers stands ready, but not willing to take the first move just yet.

Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:02:03 pm by Tomasque »
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2015, 10:07:09 pm »

"Er... may I borrow a map?"
If they attack me:
"I don't want to hurt you."
If they continue to attack me:
"If I give you money, will you leave me alone?"
If they agree to the deal, transmute some of the floor to gold.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2015, 10:15:23 pm »

"I will do as you ask, my new master."

Take control of whoever lives in the farmhouse and force them to tell me what they know of the surrounding area and the kingdom they live in.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2015, 11:07:45 pm »

(Sorry for double-post but I just wanted to say that I can't play for the rest of today and most of tomorrow because I'll be at my grandma's.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2015, 02:26:28 am »

Find shaman.
"U should prove that you are worthy of my help. I didnt asked to resurrect me, so i am able to destroy you instead of that town. Obey to my will, and you will gain much more than that little village!
You must agree on the covenant.
"
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2015, 03:16:50 am »

Approach someone
"So what's the trouble with this golem here? Everyone is scared because he is big and he has a sword?"

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2015, 03:30:48 am »

Put the ring on one of my zombies before quickly taking it off again.

Try identifying the ring myself

Get my vonzun spell caster to identify.

Try put disguises on my zombies
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:33:50 pm by Generally me »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2015, 06:02:20 am »

(nvm I'm back.)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2015, 11:38:50 am »

Approach someone
"So what's the trouble with this golem here? Everyone is scared because he is big and he has a sword?"
"Apparently. "
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2015, 11:44:44 am »

((Sorry about the misunderstanding, but everytime I said "farmhouse" I meant "barn." I'vr just reffered to it as a farmhouse since I was a little kid, so It's kind of stuck with me. I'll let you redo your action, Andres, because of this.))
Money!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2015, 12:03:15 pm »

Approach someone
"Apparently. "
"Wooo, it talks to me!"

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2015, 01:19:01 pm »

Stealthly head to the town
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31