Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220694 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC
« Reply #1905 on: September 06, 2015, 05:49:04 am »

Moskurg's army now contains the following:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: September 06, 2015, 06:33:58 am »

Are we still destroying Moskurg's trains with our bombers? Considering we now have a heavy bomber, have we started destroying their trucks or at least the roads leading to Moskurg's mines?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: September 06, 2015, 06:54:29 am »

Hehe, offer the Nazi our company of Moskurg prisoner to alpha test their camps.

I mean, we aren't the one who stalled the treaty.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: September 06, 2015, 06:56:32 am »

I'm pretty sure that's what Sensei is referring to by our ore supply being disputed.

Re treaty.  Actually you are. Last i checked we have more Moskurg signatories on the various treaty designs than Arstotzka does.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: September 06, 2015, 06:59:41 am »

Hehe, offer the Nazi our company of Moskurg prisoner to alpha test their camps.

I mean, we aren't the one who stalled the treaty.
-1. We are not barbarians. (Also, the world doesn't know about Germany's camps yet.)

Re treaty.  Actually you are. Last i checked we have more Moskurg signatories on the various treaty designs than Arstotzka does.
No, we had a treaty lined up and ready to be approved but then Moskurg started saying that bombers should be banned. They even explicitly said they were trying to get something out of the treaty.

Glory to Arstotzka.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: September 06, 2015, 07:00:20 am »

Given that the Moskurg signatories are one five different versions of the treaties due to your side trying desperately to use the plight of your country men as a bargaining chip, I blame you.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: September 06, 2015, 07:01:22 am »

Are we still destroying Moskurg's trains with our bombers? Considering we now have a heavy bomber, have we started destroying their trucks or at least the roads leading to Moskurg's mines?
Our bomber is rather short ranged. It don't think it can actually reach the mountains.

Besides, we have or are about to disturbe their ore, so all's well.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: September 06, 2015, 07:31:43 am »

Can AP rounds go through the new armor?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: September 06, 2015, 08:39:32 am »

One receives a 7.62mmAP bullet right through the helmet.

Yes, but not always. In fact, probably not most of the time.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: September 06, 2015, 02:21:53 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's what Sensei is referring to by our ore supply being disputed.

It means that moskurg will not receive their ore from the mountains next turn. However, if you push the Arstotzkans back, it won't take the usual year of delay before production starts up again.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: September 07, 2015, 05:45:51 am »

Posted from Moskurg thread:

Wanna scare Arstotzka with our nukes some more? :P

Speaking of that Tar, I'll admit you gave us all a scare until we counted up the turns and realized there was no way in heck you could have initiated a secret nuclear weapons program with any action other than GM fiat :P. Whose idea was that anyways?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1916 on: September 07, 2015, 09:02:12 am »

Speaking of that Tar, I'll admit you gave us all a scare until we counted up the turns and realized there was no way in heck you could have initiated a secret nuclear weapons program with any action other than GM fiat :P. Whose idea was that anyways?
Wait.
People actually tought Moskurgs have a real nuclear program? I thought it was a joke, because, you know, salt and stuff.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: September 07, 2015, 10:17:21 am »

A few people wanted to take it seriously, yes. No hard feelings about that though.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: September 07, 2015, 10:41:21 pm »

I thought they used a Design credit on it. I remember not seeing what they did on one turn and I thought they might've used it to start their nuke program, plus I didn't know it could be faked. :-[

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: September 07, 2015, 10:42:19 pm »

You won't even believe who came up with the idea over a few PMs :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 159