Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220466 times)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2015, 09:40:12 pm »

You know how it is, you have group A voting for the inter-continental teleforce cannon, group B voting for the Invisible Death Saucers, and Group C voting for the Rods from God deployment system, and all the sides are fervently trying to convince the other parties' members to defect.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2015, 09:42:34 pm »

I've just made two new designs for the Arstotzkan flag. I have to say, out of all my designs I am most proud of these two.

(I got the text from a font, not from copying a Papers, Please image.)

You know how it is, you have group A voting for the inter-continental teleforce cannon, group B voting for the Invisible Death Saucers, and Group C voting for the Rods from God deployment system, and all the sides are fervently trying to convince the other parties' members to defect.
It's ok. Arstotzkans are Patient.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2015, 09:43:55 pm »

To be fair, Arstotzka isn't past the design phase as well.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2015, 09:47:54 pm »

To be fair, Arstotzka isn't past the design phase as well.
A large majority of us have voted for the same thing. We're just waiting on Sensei.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2015, 09:48:50 pm »

Yep.

Also, voting for Arstotzkin flag #5
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2015, 12:34:56 am »

One of the things that makes the tank more Expensive is the track system, but our Treads technology doesn't say it's Expensive. Just wanted to ask if I'm missing something or Treads should be given the [Expensive] tag.
The tread system needed to support the AS-T15 in particular is complicated, but treads aren't inherently expensive.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2015, 02:27:27 am »

If I've got everything in order:

-Arstotzka is submitting their AS-1910/AS-1910 Mag to Antegria for the oil contract. Moskurg is NOT submitting a gun, planning to side with the allies.

-Nobody really voted much on flags. I guess I'll just pick my favorite for each side. For Arstotzka that would be one of Andres' last few, for Moskurg, a harder decision but I'll pore over them.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2015, 02:28:42 am »

Hey, I voted for a flag.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2015, 02:40:09 am »

I'd say the great thing about WWI games is you can pick whatever side you want and you won't be the designated bad guy either way, unlike WWII games.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2015, 02:53:38 am »

I also got a suggestion for our flag.

[img width=300 ]http://i.imgur.com/qhQgGKF.png[/img]

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2015, 03:01:18 am »

Hey, I voted for a flag.
I suppose one vote is a vote. Arstotzka's #5 seems to be the one that's been voted for by one (1) constituent. I'm pretty sure Moskurg is tiger-obsessed enough to prefer the tiger flag.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2015, 03:04:39 am »

I vote for the tiger flag.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2015, 03:20:53 am »

I vote that Sensei just picks his favourites. (To be honest, this is what I thought you meant when you said the citizens would vote.)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2015, 03:22:36 am »

I vote that Sensei just picks his favourites. (To be honest, this is what I thought you meant when you said the citizens would vote.)
+1
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2015, 03:23:03 am »

Sensei said he would pick his favorite out of whatever each group chose, should they produce multiple flags.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 159