Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 219340 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #1215 on: August 15, 2015, 03:40:22 am »

Can someone tell me what an open frame butt is? I looked it up on Google but found nothing.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 15, 2015, 03:54:25 am »

Can someone tell me what an open frame butt is? I looked it up on Google but found nothing.
I think it is just the metal, in a box, with open air inside, instead of a solid core with wood and metal.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 15, 2015, 03:57:44 am »

Actually, I think it's just  a few tubes/metal bars welded together in the shape of a butt
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 15, 2015, 04:02:51 am »

Actually, I think it's just  a few tubes/metal bars welded together in the shape of a butt
That is a more eloquently put version of what I said.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 15, 2015, 04:07:04 am »

I'm not sure if I used the right terminology for it, but this is what I pictured. Note that the above picture is also a folding stock, I think, though the one on the AS-MC16 Andres Edition is not.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 15, 2015, 04:12:47 am »

On a side note, Moskurg is slow.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 15, 2015, 04:15:00 am »

On a side note, Moskurg is slow.

To be fair, we clearly knew what we had to do to not be driven out of two fronts at once :P. They don't have such clarity, though I do say I'm pretty sure I know what they're revising :P
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 15, 2015, 04:17:21 am »

I will make no effort to predict Moskurgian actions or their results.

If I try, they're going to end up with a functional flintlock artillery gu  or something.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: August 15, 2015, 04:18:57 am »

I will make no effort to predict Moskurgian actions or their results.

If I try, they're going to end up with a functional flintlock artillery gu  or something.

I will admit that since we're done with everything, I took a peek to see what they're up to. Hey Moskurgs, I like it, if only because it's basically worse than your previous design! :P

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 15, 2015, 04:19:16 am »

I predict the development of super deadly pebbles to be loaded in Moskurg magazines.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 15, 2015, 04:21:02 am »

I will admit that since we're done with everything, I took a peek to see what they're up to. Hey Moskurgs, I like it, if only because it's basically worse than your previous design! :P

And now the one examplre they can actually afford is going to murder our entire airforce.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 15, 2015, 04:23:37 am »

And now the one examplre they can actually afford is going to murder our entire airforce.

Well, they haven't actually finished revision yet, so I won't discuss it further. But yeah, it seems we both had some suspect design phases :P)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: August 15, 2015, 04:29:50 am »

And now our entire airforce ends up slaughtered...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 15, 2015, 04:32:31 am »

I haven't looked at their thread but I know you're all talking about AA. Historically, how were AA guns defeated?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: August 15, 2015, 04:34:41 am »

I haven't looked at their thread but I know you're all talking about AA. Historically, how were AA guns defeated?

Actually, it's not AA, but a new fighter. One that might be better than our current fighter if they can iron out the bugs, but it has quite a few bugs to iron out :P
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 159