Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220490 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC: Final Battle Report
« Reply #2070 on: September 14, 2015, 11:27:00 am »

Just leave the rifle after we get to the dock. We will get a new one after we become evil benevolent overlords of some safe island.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: September 14, 2015, 11:36:56 am »

But they are attached to his arms!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: September 14, 2015, 11:38:17 am »

Some clarification: I have twin Horsekillers attached to my Rabid Tiger Armor, and I'm probably going to get another boat anyway to head off to the Caribbean and make my way into working for Americans (pints!).

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: September 14, 2015, 11:42:39 am »

A pump-action grenade launcher, similar to the China Lake M79 mod.

Goal is to fight to the perimeter, and side with the Moskurg loyalists.  That's the only side I fought for, anyway.  Shoot those rebels, and those traitorous high commanders, if they don't surrender.  Kill anyone who fights back.  If engineers want to escape, let the cowards go, but look at them with disdain, especially those moskurgs running from the fate their own incompetence got them into.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:09:11 am by Devastator »

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: September 14, 2015, 11:53:43 am »

Devestator I have to say your attachment to grenades is legendary.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: September 14, 2015, 11:56:20 am »

Also, note how he is trying to kill us while we try to escape.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC
« Reply #2076 on: September 14, 2015, 12:00:29 pm »

TO ACT, CHOOSE THE FOLLOWING:
1: What is your unique equipment? Provide a short description. I reserve the right to roll a die regarding whether it works as intended. If your equipment needs a crew, hope that they're loyal.
2: Who are you fighting for? Will you join the rebellion? Or are you not done fighting your nation's war? Or are you just going to try to escape Forenia?
3: What do you attempt to do? Chase after the traitorous High Commanders? Circle around the building? Just start shooting people you don't like?

Thus begins the Battle of the Embassy. You will all act individually, in this thread, until it concludes. The current situation is a battle between Those loyal to High Command, the Rebellion, and Nationalists from both sides. If you want, feel free to argue with other players why they should join your side.
>_>
<_<
Does this include total spectators like me who cheer both Arstotska and Moskurg? Because I'd want in...having silently followed weapons design in brief spurts of logging in and out. ._.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: September 14, 2015, 12:05:38 pm »

Goal is to fight to the perimeter, and kill anyone trying to escape.  Then escape the rebels myself under cover of darkness.
Either 3-on-1 or we never encounter you, which is my hope.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: September 14, 2015, 12:11:29 pm »

Now's as good a time as any to be somewhere else, I'll use the prototype weapon to kill anyone who tries to stop me from escaping the area, then get out of Forenia as quickly as possible and by any means necessary. Join the others trying to escape if possible. Argentina's supposed to be nice this time of year, or maybe I can find work in America...

X-23B Submachinegun

A variant of the Cascade submachinegun pending approval for mass production. The magazine was swapped to a 25 round rail that slides onto the top of the gun to reduce its profile, with a more ergonomic stock and a somewhat longer barrel for increased accuracy. It has a detachable suppressor and a vertical foregrip, and was intended for use by covert agents and soldiers attacking from concealment.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 12:15:36 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: September 14, 2015, 01:38:44 pm »

The AS-36-RPH, a pointed manganese steel hammer propelled with a rocket, which can be ejected and replaced to allow for additional blows.  Designed to puncture manganese steel armor, it propels itself not unlike the Arstotzkan RPGs.  Painted in glorious Arstotzkan colors.

e2: The head is shaped like a diving Arstotzkan eagle, beak open.
Spoiler: Somewhat like this (click to show/hide)

I decide to chase down and kill the traitorous high command, then attempt to draft a charter for a new glorious Arstotzkan with the other engineers.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:49:23 pm by QuakeIV »
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC
« Reply #2080 on: September 14, 2015, 01:41:13 pm »

Tiruin, you might as well design something. There's bound to be some engineering assistants on each team who'd be present at the embassy.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: September 14, 2015, 02:17:11 pm »

or maybe I could find work in America...
Oh yeah. Let's show those Americans how Moskurger engineers do things, and then drink GLORIOUS PINTS of alcohol after work!
We can pool our money to get the same boat out of here and everything.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: September 14, 2015, 02:25:56 pm »

Well, there are nazi boats all over the Arztotskan harbors.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: September 14, 2015, 02:26:31 pm »

but then... the Arstotzka engineers will have to flee to metric russia.

Which is quite suboptimal considering the next events.

I suddenly regret giving hitler assault rifles.

actually, reading quake's line about a new charter drafted by engineers, for a new nations likely ruled by the same engineeers... I might change my design. I really want to see an engineer nation. ( being a real life engineering student probably helps). I just need to figure out what could help killing the high command.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: September 14, 2015, 02:38:21 pm »

Welp, time to hope I can get to britain. OR australia atleast.

'Alpha' Assault rifle
A bullpup assault rifle chambered in the .280 intermediate round used by moskurg. Gas operated, selective fire and sporting a 30-round capacity the rifle typically outperforms any other rifle in service, whilst being smaller and easier to handle.

Now, I'm just intent on getting out of here alive, maybe picking up any defectors along the way, storming a boat and sailing off to anywhere but forenia or antartica. Anyone with me? I'm not picky about the former side anyone was on :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 159