Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 285420 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 3: Contact and Creation [22/137]
« Reply #765 on: August 23, 2015, 11:00:36 am »

Inform the Kitsoonies that they can join the Masqued Carnivale should they so desire, on the proviso that all contracts are revised and renewed every year with no exceptions, alongside Kitsoony-specific unions. No Kitsoony created material is to be performed though.

Also encourage them to form their own, independent travelling troupes, performing in all the cities that will accept them. These troupes should provide a variety of performance types, such as plays, musicals, operas, music pieces, physical theatre etc.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 23, 2015, 11:24:26 am »

((No Essence Income? I'd better make a race.))

"Ya mooks, make three planets and don' even use all a dem. Don' expect me ta leave em alone...."

The Don goes to the second, Icy, planet. He picks up a handful of snow, letting it fall out of his fingers in the wind. Once it all has all left, a small black button is revealed. He holds it tight in his palm briefly, before throwing it into a nearby snowbank. After a second of silence, it begins to shudder, slowing coming to life. Buttons appear down its front, along with two massive coal eyes on its head. The Creature stands to its full hieght, roaring as hundreds of others do the same around it.

"Looks like somebody earned der buttons..." *Dadabish*

The Don Makes 1000 Snow Mademen, assuming this doesn't put him under 1I. This is gonna hurt.

Planned Design: Snow Mademen

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And (assuming free creation)

"Ain't done yet. Need something to eat 'n drink, don dey?"

Don Giovanni briefly asks Rose to get him the corpse of a white rabbit, and Lupin to steal a single hair from several Kitsoony. When they return with their items, The Don makes a small hole in the snow, putting both objects in, before burring both with his foot. He taps the now-covered hole twice with the edge of his shoe, before stepping back. Once again the Ground shudders, as a cow-sized rabbit with with red hair as thick and long as a woolly mammoth. It scratches behind its ears briefly, as more pop out from under the snow. In the holes left behind, thin-red vines begin to grow, continuing to several feet. On these vines, flowers as white as the rabbit bloom, one day becoming large white berries.

The Don Creates Woolly Rabbits and Snow berries (Suitable for a powerful alchol known as "Button Polish"), mundane creature and plant respectively, with the goal of having them be free cultivatable creature/plants.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:48:29 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 23, 2015, 11:46:08 am »

(("Kitsoony" not "Kitsune" :P I don't care if they're phonetically identical!))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 23, 2015, 01:01:54 pm »

"Eid, would you mind releasing my Thannels?"

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 23, 2015, 01:33:53 pm »

[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

Si has gone into her divine form again.
Those villages look good, but I need guards to keep them safe. My creations aren't good at combat, so I must make someone that are. Maybe they can work as workers too.
Si creates 4 000 Unnamed weapon conjuring creatures, that can't be detected through divine means.
I can't have them be found, they can't protect if they're dead. So I'll put the same concealment on them.
Si distributes the 4 000 Unnamed Creatures in groups of 200, a total of 20 groups, at Skizani groups near areas with plenty of food.
"Preventing divine detection of guards won't protect the Skizani much from divine genocide, and won't help much against mortals. I also doubt these will survive without the Skizani. I could create some better versions of these, and probably for less. In fact, I am willing to do that, if you wish."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 23, 2015, 02:38:48 pm »

Use 5 essence to create more Star-People and then listen to prayers.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #771 on: August 23, 2015, 02:45:59 pm »

Listen to prayers
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 23, 2015, 02:54:59 pm »

[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

Those villages look good, but I need guards to keep them safe. My creations aren't good at combat, so I must make someone that are. Maybe they can work as workers too.
Si creates 4 000 Unnamed weapon conjuring creatures, that can't be detected through divine means.
I can't have them be found, they can't protect if they're dead. So I'll put the same concealment on them.
Si distributes the 4 000 Unnamed Creatures in groups of 200, a total of 20 groups, at Skizani groups near areas with plenty of food.
"Preventing divine detection of guards won't protect the Skizani much from divine genocide, and won't help much against mortals. I also doubt these will survive without the Skizani. I could create some better versions of these, and probably for less. In fact, I am willing to do that, if you wish."
[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

"Y... yes... it, will."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 23, 2015, 03:07:47 pm »

Listen to Prayers.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 23, 2015, 03:16:04 pm »

[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

"Y... yes... it, will."
"How will being hard to find help against meteor strikes? What about creating poisonous gas blanketing every Skizani settlement? You can block those, and the guards may even evade the genocide if it goes unimpeded, but I doubt your creations can save the Skizani from those."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 23, 2015, 03:21:43 pm »

"How will being hard to find help against meteor strikes? What about creating poisonous gas blanketing every Skizani settlement? You can block those, and the guards may even evade the genocide if it goes unimpeded, but I doubt your creations can save the Skizani from those."

Pfft, check out Mr. Doomsayer here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 23, 2015, 03:24:16 pm »

[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

"Y-yes... they, can. B-better... than, if they're... d-dead."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 23, 2015, 03:48:45 pm »

"Ah, I've thought it over, and those ogoris on Boreas must be freezing. Not much hair on them. Best fix that, yes?"

No E: Transform all ogori on Boreas into wooly ogori.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 23, 2015, 03:49:08 pm »

"O mighty Zenurion, I offer you this spear by which I slew my father and mother. Grant me power and strength!"

There are rumors of increased bandit activity on Gaia.
Prominent this Tick is the constellation known as The Scales, emphasizing justice and law.
((Wow. I almost feel sorry for them.))

((Again (and I'm not the only one telling you), you're almost certainly overestimating the strength of constellations. I'm not sure where you've got that idea, I don't remember them being anywhere near the strength you seem to think they have in YG1. Also this isn't just to confuse you with the rules or something (I don't think that sort of stuff is even allowed anyways).))
KJP, can you confirm what I just said?

Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)
Look for more prayers

I think it's VERY funny that I was the first one to think of listening to prayers.
Create a huge obelisk near a random large city with the following engraved on:
"HA! ZENURION INVENTED PRAYER ANSWERING! TAKE THAT 'GOOD' GODS!!"
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 23, 2015, 03:51:39 pm »

Morthan listens to prayers
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 246