Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284324 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2015, 08:52:04 pm »

How will we link the three planets?

"There's lots of options! Portals, for one. Teleportation rituals, reincarnations, leygates, you name it!"

I think gates will be the best option. Also, will the earth planet have oceans?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2015, 08:54:07 pm »

"The earth focused planet shouldn't have oceans, being earth focused and all. But a few seas there for balance are probably desired, yes? Likewise the ocean planet won't have large amounts of land, but will have many, many, oceans, as is assumed."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2015, 08:55:08 pm »

"Ain't no points in stars and commits and other real Ritzy things 'til we get this planet deal sorted out, dig? One 's all we need."

We may need them someday. Not necessarily today or tomorrow. Or even in a billion years. But maybe someday. Also that's a double negative.

"If we're still bumpin' around a billion years from now, we can just make a new one, genius. I'm not wasting good greenbacks on maybes. Ain't nothin' wrong with double negatives."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2015, 08:56:01 pm »

"The earth focused planet shouldn't have oceans, being earth focused and all. But a few seas there for balance are probably desired, yes? Likewise the ocean planet won't have large amounts of land, but will have many, many, oceans, as is assumed."
Will the ocean planet have floating islands?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2015, 08:57:04 pm »

Also, will the earth planet have oceans?[/color]

I think that the idea is that the primarily rocky planet would have some oceans, and the primarily oceanic planet would have some land of some description.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2015, 08:58:17 pm »

"Maybe a few, but the gas giant is the place for floating islands. It really is up to the majority, though."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2015, 08:58:41 pm »

"WE CAN MAKE SOME IF YOU WANT"
"I LIKE THE IDEA OF FLOATING ISLANDS WITH GIANT WATERFALLS FALLING FROM THEM"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2015, 08:59:12 pm »

"Maybe a few, but the gas giant is the place for floating islands. It really is up to the majority, though."
((Pretty sure u Have the majority.))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2015, 09:00:13 pm »

"Ain't no points in stars and commits and other real Ritzy things 'til we get this planet deal sorted out, dig? One 's all we need."

We may need them someday. Not necessarily today or tomorrow. Or even in a billion years. But maybe someday. Also that's a double negative.

"If we're still bumpin' around a billion years from now, we can just make a new one, genius. I'm not wasting good greenbacks on maybes. Ain't nothin' wrong with double negatives."
"How practical do you think it would be for us to just ignore them Lord Giovanni?"

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2015, 09:00:40 pm »

"WE CAN MAKE SOME IF YOU WANT"
"I LIKE THE IDEA OF FLOATING ISLANDS WITH GIANT WATERFALLS FALLING FROM THEM"

This raises the question of what is at the centre of the gas giant. A liquid core? A solid core? Just gas?
Sig text

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2015, 09:01:43 pm »

"Well it doesn't really matter, it could be anything from majicium to aqauostrum!"
Generic Arms Race.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2015, 09:02:24 pm »

"Now level with me Jack, what is the advantage of three planets over one anyhow? Can't see any from where I am standing."

"How practical do you think it would be for us to just ignore them Lord Giovanni?"

"I'll pretend you didn't say that, piker buddy. Not good to make enemies this early, dig?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2015, 09:03:36 pm »

All in favor of three planets say aye!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2015, 09:04:39 pm »

"More space! More variety! More life! More specialties! Mer-species for the water world, earth-creatures for the land world, and sky-creatures for the gas giant! Something for everyone!"

"And I say AYE!"
Generic Arms Race.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2015, 09:05:39 pm »

"Now level with me Jack, what is the advantage of three planets over one anyhow? Can't see any from where I am standing."

And I can't see any advantage of a single planet over three.

All in favor of three planets say aye!

Aye!
Sig text
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 246