Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284483 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2015, 09:50:23 am »

SUPPORT 000.15,18,06,
SUPPORT moons in general.
>In point of fact, your provocations, multiple, occurred quite prior to any issued by this Aspect, and this Aspect is of the opinion that this Aspect issued only a warning, not a provocation.  Said warning was properly implemented when conditions were violated.  This Aspect maintains the correctness of this Aspect's position on this matter at this point in time.  This Aspect also thanks you for refining this Aspect's understanding of binding a divine nature.

Continue previous action.  (Keep binding, wait for Zenurion to stop struggling and spluttering so Tenat can clarify a few points.)

WRONG! Our conflict was purely verbal until now, you're the one who decided to make it into a battle!
DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL LET YOU DO YOUR STUPID "MAGIC" ON ME WITHOUT FIGHTING? I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU STOP YOUR SILLY SPELLS! WE'RE GODS, NOT WIZARDS!

AND THAT'S NOT A WARNING, ATTACKING ME LIKE YOU DID IS A PROVOCATION, A WARNING IS SOMETHING YOU SAY, NOT DO!

>You misconstrue.  This Aspect warned prior to initiating action.  This Aspect's action is a consequence of violating this Aspect's warning to cease disruption.
DISRUPTION?! ME AND QYTESIS AGREED TO A NICE SPARRING CONTEST THAT WAS GOING PERFECTLY FINE UNTIL YOU STARTED ATTACKING ME POINTLESSLY, YOU CRAZY MANIAC!! YOU ARE THE ONE DISRUPTING US WITH YOUR NONSENSE!!

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP MESSING WITH THINGS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR STUPID FACE INTACT
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2015, 10:08:00 am »

SUPPORT 000.15,18,06,
>In point of fact, your provocations, multiple, occurred quite prior to any issued by this Aspect, and this Aspect is of the opinion that this Aspect issued only a warning, not a provocation.  Said warning was properly implemented when conditions were violated.  This Aspect maintains the correctness of this Aspect's position on this matter at this point in time.  This Aspect also thanks you for refining this Aspect's understanding of binding a divine nature.

Continue previous action.  (Keep binding, wait for Zenurion to stop struggling and spluttering so Tenat can clarify a few points.)

WRONG! Our conflict was purely verbal until now, you're the one who decided to make it into a battle!
DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL LET YOU DO YOUR STUPID "MAGIC" ON ME WITHOUT FIGHTING? I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU STOP YOUR SILLY SPELLS! WE'RE GODS, NOT WIZARDS!

AND THAT'S NOT A WARNING, ATTACKING ME LIKE YOU DID IS A PROVOCATION, A WARNING IS SOMETHING YOU SAY, NOT DO!

>You misconstrue.  This Aspect warned prior to initiating action.  This Aspect's action is a consequence of violating this Aspect's warning to cease disruption.
DISRUPTION?! ME AND QYTESIS AGREED TO A NICE SPARRING CONTEST THAT WAS GOING PERFECTLY FINE UNTIL YOU STARTED ATTACKING ME POINTLESSLY, YOU CRAZY MANIAC!! YOU ARE THE ONE DISRUPTING US WITH YOUR NONSENSE!!

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP MESSING WITH THINGS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR STUPID FACE INTACT
>Threat recognized.  Preparing preventative measures.
Tenat iterates a freezing spell into the holding spell.  Tenat, should that fail to work, will introduce a spell intended to do direct damage by separating molecules from the target and a spell intended to siphon power.  This will continue until Zenurion is no longer resisting, or is sufficiently damaged.
>This Aspect does not wish to abnormally cause cessation of existence to another.  However, this Aspect wishes to note that such disruption of this group's purpose at this time will result in countermeasures to ensure productive engagements.  Once this effort is concluded, this Aspect notes that there is no requirement to continue doing so.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2015, 10:10:49 am »

Isgon creates a box around Tenet so Zenurion can fight
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2015, 10:14:57 am »

The Spiral in moves towards Tenat and Zenurion to watch their fight

"Interesting how these gods are already fighting, even before creation came into existance."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2015, 10:17:02 am »

Isgon creates a box around Tenet so Zenurion can fight
>This Aspect wishes to note that that effort is entirely pointless.
>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect does not forecast problems should a sparring match occur after the initial creation phase.
>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect is concerned that others consider disruption during the creation of worlds to be desirable.
The Spiral in moves towards Tenat and Zenurion to watch their fight

"Interesting how these gods are already fighting, even before creation came into existance."
>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect is attempting to maintain order at this time, not engaging in combat for its sake.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2015, 10:19:16 am »

Already trying to exert your will on the universe eh?

Chaos is the natural order of things, ergo what you're doing is unnatural.

((Edit for spelling error...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2015, 10:19:33 am »

Isgon walks up to the box Tenet is in. "Sorry Tenet I appreciate that you are trying to help, but I would like to watch this battle go down. Besides, once we all agree on a planet, we can break up the fight.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2015, 10:23:45 am »

Isgon walks up to the box Tenet is in. "Sorry Tenet I appreciate that you are trying to help, but I would like to watch this battle go down. Besides, once we all agree on a planet, we can break up the fight.
((Ahem.  You didn't, actually, DO anything.  Also, TenAt.  Not Tenet.))

>This Aspect notes that many things are ordered.  Such as language.  Such as forms.  Such as personalities.  Such as existence.  This Aspect notes that unnatural is a relative term.
Sigtext

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2015, 10:29:07 am »

"Right. I suspect this will take them awhile. Perhaps we should try to stop them so creation can happen on schedule?"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2015, 10:30:12 am »

"Fine, we can fight after creation. Tenant, you wanna help me break up the fight?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2015, 10:31:21 am »

A crunching sound echoes from the darkness, as if someone was...eating popcorn?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2015, 10:32:23 am »

>This Aspect notes that many things are ordered.  Such as language.  Such as forms.  Such as personalities.  Such as existence.  This Aspect notes that unnatural is a relative term.

And what were these before they were ordered? Language is just ordered sound, form just ordered particles.

Chaos was there before them all. Paradoxically, it's better organised.

(('tis one of my favourite Discworld quotes :))))

"Right. I suspect this will take them awhile. Perhaps we should try to stop them so creation can happen on schedule?"

If they want to destroy themselves before we even get started, why should we stop them?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2015, 10:34:06 am »

"Tenat is one of the belligerents."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 19, 2015, 10:35:04 am »

>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect has voiced their opinions in any case.  Should new issues arise this Aspect is capable of multithreading.
>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect is currently in the process of attempting to bring combat to a halt, but is currently encountering problems with the psyche of a combatant. 
>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect will cease action as soon as the other party ceases belligerence.

((What book, hector?  I don't remember that quote.))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:36:42 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2015, 10:37:36 am »

SUPPORT 000.15,18,06,

>Threat recognized.  Preparing preventative measures.
Tenat iterates a freezing spell into the holding spell.  Tenat, should that fail to work, will introduce a spell intended to do direct damage by separating molecules from the target and a spell intended to siphon power.  This will continue until Zenurion is no longer resisting, or is sufficiently damaged.
>This Aspect does not wish to abnormally cause cessation of existence to another.  However, this Aspect wishes to note that such disruption of this group's purpose at this time will result in countermeasures to ensure productive engagements.  Once this effort is concluded, this Aspect notes that there is no requirement to continue doing so.

*A long series of insults and swears* THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN BE SO DENSE, YOU DEAF IDIOT! I ****** TOLD YOU THAT I'D STOP IF YOU ****** LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP ****** ATTACKING ME AND YET YOU ***** CONTINUE?? AT LEAST ADMIT IT THAT YOU'RE JUST ***** DOING IT JUST FOR YOUR OWN **** SICK FUN. YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT HERE TO ***** STOP THE FIGHT, YOU'RE FUELING IT WITH YOUR ***** NONSENSE! *A lot more insults and swears*

DAMN RIGHT! AND IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE I WAS DOING ANYTHING WRONG, I WAS JUST TRYING TO DO SOME SPARRING! AND NOW SHE'S ***** TRYING TO KILL ME!

"Fine, we can fight after creation. Tenant, you wanna help me break up the fight?"

AND YOU TRUST THAT ***** IDIOT? SHE WON'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT **** KILLING ME, SHE'S THE ONE TRYING TO ATTACK ME FOR NO REASON YOU ******!!

>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect has voiced their opinions in any case.  Should new issues arise this Aspect is capable of multithreading.
>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect is currently in the process of attempting to bring combat to a halt, but is currently encountering problems with the psyche of a combatant.  This Aspect wishes to note that they will cease as soon as the other party ceases belligerence.

((What book, hector?  I don't remember that quote.))

LIAR!! I TOLD YOU WHAT IT WOULD TAKE FOR ME TO STOP AND YOU KEEP DOING THE OPPOSITE!!!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 246