Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284361 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #270 on: August 19, 2015, 04:08:51 pm »

Just vote, there are enough options to please everyone.

Except Zenurion, the Eternally Nonplussed
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 19, 2015, 04:09:36 pm »

Isgon shouts "STOPPPPP"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 19, 2015, 04:09:51 pm »

Talios pokes Zenurion with his crook.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 19, 2015, 04:12:11 pm »

>Indeed.  This Aspect feels that further discussion regarding Zenurion and/or his emotional state is inoptimal for the moment.
>This Aspect further wishes to note that by inviting that viewpoint, one would solidify their status as such.
>This Aspect would remind all present that combat will not be tolerated from any party.
>This Aspect supports three planets, one star, and portals between planets, and notes that Yena supports the same.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:15:27 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 19, 2015, 04:18:05 pm »

Veles snatches the crook away, with an angry glance at Talios, winds up and cracks Zenurion upside the head, complete with cheesy martial arts sound effects, then hands the crook back ((unless this causes damage, in which case... no))

If you're going to hit them, do it properly.

((that sound effect being "KWHOOPSH"))

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:21:36 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 19, 2015, 04:19:32 pm »

Veles snatches the crook away, with an angry glance at Talios, winds up and cracks Zenurion upside the head, complete with cheesy martial arts sound effects, then hands the crook back ((unless this causes damage, in which case... no))

"Can't you just get along? If you need to settle your differences, have a race or something!"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 19, 2015, 04:24:53 pm »

Do you have an off button? A volume control, perhaps?

A conversation with you is no different than arguing with a brick wall. Might as well try to get some fun out of it, don't you think?

Just vote, there are enough options to please everyone.

Except Zenurion, the Eternally Nonplussed

Zenurion does not move an inch after the blow, instead showing a growing grin.
Looks like someone is angry ;)

>Indeed.  This Aspect feels that further discussion regarding Zenurion and/or his emotional state is inoptimal for the moment.
>This Aspect further wishes to note that by inviting that viewpoint, one would solidify their status as such.
>This Aspect would remind all present that combat will not be tolerated from any party.
>This Aspect supports three planets, one star, and portals between planets, and notes that Yena supports the same.

Hey! He just hit me, aren't you going to do something about it? You're the one who said no fighting after all, you wouldn't want everyone to think you have double standards, right?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 19, 2015, 04:26:45 pm »

Veles chuckles softly and pats Zenurion on the shoulder and winks at him

If I were angry, Zenny, you'd be dead.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 19, 2015, 04:49:53 pm »

"Maybe after we create a planet and give it a biosphere, we could just wait? We'll do nothing for a Tick and let a few million years pass. By then, one or more sapient races could pop up on their own without our help."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2015, 04:50:27 pm »

Veles chuckles softly and pats Zenurion on the shoulder and winks at him

If I were angry, Zenny, you'd be dead.

Zenurion burst into laughter.
Oh sure, sure. Of course the great vely can destroy all in his path. You'd... Steal all of my time? Sorry, I really can't see any way. Anyways, good luck, You'll clearly need it in this still nonexistent world if you're deluded enough to believe you can kill the Devil ;)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 19, 2015, 04:53:25 pm »

"Maybe after we create a planet and give it a biosphere, we could just wait? We'll do nothing for a Tick and let a few million years pass. By then, one or more sapient races could pop up on their own without our help."

I'm in. So long as you take no interest in what I'm doing during that million years, I'm in.

Oh sure, sure. Of course the great vely can destroy all in his path. You'd... Steal all of my time? Sorry, I really can't see any way. Anyways, good luck, You'll clearly need it in this still nonexistent world if you're deluded enough to believe you can kill the Devil ;)

Veles raises an eyebrow

I think we're all on even footing here, Zenny. You're no better, and no worse, than anyone else here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 19, 2015, 05:05:10 pm »

Sounds boring, and we won't even get to choose how the life will look like that way, assuming live does evolve to sapience. I vote against.

I'm in. So long as you take no interest in what I'm doing during that million years, I'm in.

Veles raises an eyebrow

I think we're all on even footing here, Zenny. You're no better, and no worse, than anyone else here.

So much for your death threat then.

And the other thing you just said definitively doesn't sounds suspicious, especially after making a "threat" like the one you just did. Regardless, it won't work if it's anything against me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 19, 2015, 05:08:00 pm »

Veles gives a long sigh

Alright, Ms. Contrary.

Challenge accepted.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 19, 2015, 05:20:12 pm »

Zenurion chuckles

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 19, 2015, 05:21:29 pm »

Veles smiles sweetly

I hope you retain your sense of humour when I'm done, Zenny, you'll be needing it.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 246