Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284335 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2015, 04:28:48 am »

"Now, now, guys, just leave each other's constellations alone and be nice to each other."

Morthan creates the following constellations:
The Scythe: Murder, Sudden Death
The Rotten Skull: Decay, Suffering, Slow Death
The Rat: Plague, Disease
The Brazen Bull: Torture, Pain, Incarceration

CNCL001.00: Oppose
CNCL001.00: Abstain
CNCL001.00: Abstain
CNCL001.00: Oppose

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2015, 04:38:40 am »

"Now, now, guys, just leave each other's constellations alone and be nice to each other."
"The problem is that constellations affect everyone. I wouldn't mind you guys spreading death, disease, and madness so long as you kept it out of the cities I plan to create. I mean come on, manners."

I train with 3 Flux.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:41:36 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2015, 05:25:21 am »

"The problem is that constellations affect everyone. I wouldn't mind you guys spreading death, disease, and madness so long as you kept it out of the cities I plan to create. I mean come on, manners."

I train with 3 Flux.
"I suspect they feel the same way about your constellations."
Support CNCL001.01
Oppose CNCL001.02
Oppose CNCL001.03

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2015, 05:28:16 am »

[Si]
The Void

Cold, dark.
Si uses all 10 Essence to help with the creation of the massive sun (CNCL000.03). But she's not careful, so it's likely she will induce a bit of an axial tilt (1-10 degrees) to the sun.
If that sun (CNCL000.03) isn't made, Si will spend all 10 Essence to help in any other sun.

((If i got it right, this will make it cheaper for everyone else who's making the sun.))

Edit: ((She might cause a bit of an axial tilt.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:32:04 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2015, 05:36:29 am »

I train with 3 Flux.
"I suspect they feel the same way about your constellations."
"My constellations are merely reactions. If they were to get rid of theirs, I'd gladly get rid of mine. It would likely save me some Essence."

Cold, dark.
"You look a bit down there, Yes."
Give Si a blanket, some hot chocolate, and a warm fire to sit by.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:44:07 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2015, 06:01:17 am »

Eid wishes to train using 3 Flux, but what is to be done with the Flux is left unspecified.

((Happy Demon: While you can offer to donate to cooperative projects, it's easier on yourself if you just support the proposal and likely end up paying 0-2 Essence at most. At the moment, only those supporting the corresponding proposal end up paying anyway))

Spoiler: Proposalog (3 new) (click to show/hide)

External funders for at least sun and planet: Itia, Lugen, Si?

EDIT: Fixed unclosed spoiler tag
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:37:48 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2015, 06:16:14 am »

((Then support by using as much Essence possible to aid the project.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 20, 2015, 06:19:03 am »

Meow supports the contradictory constellations with the clause that what areas of the cosmos they effect varies so they do not ever affect the same area at once but still always have an active effect.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2015, 06:27:09 am »

Eid wishes to train using 3 Flux, but what is to be done with the Flux is left unspecified.
(Sorry, thought it used the Litany system.)

I train with 3 Flux through writing a runic circle into the void and punching it to fire a large amount of energy.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2015, 06:30:04 am »

I train with 3 Flux through writing a runic circle into the void and punching it to fire a large amount of energy.

I use 4F to conjure mirrors and redirect them towards random constellations.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2015, 06:33:13 am »

Meow makes a small group of floating clowns out of Four Flux and has them parade around the cosmos honking until they evaporate.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2015, 06:34:32 am »

Isgon use 4F to create an illusion of a bear.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2015, 06:37:55 am »

"I'm warning you now, if that hits one of my constellations - ESPECIALLY the Angel - I'm gonna be pissed."

When the Size0 planet with the biosphere gets created, I'll create 5E worth of Humans, making them Size0 (2 metres tall), Speed0 (max 30 km/h) and giving them an affinity to plasmamancy. (The bonuses shouldn't increase the price, according to the traits list.)
I then create an angel that's good at leading and advancing civilisation. Its duty is to lead and advance the Human civilisation. Its name is Lolohe.
I'll use all my remaining Flux to increase Humanity's fertility.

(Happy, Stirk and Rolep? I made them unique by making them bigger, faster, and magical.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #403 on: August 20, 2015, 06:40:56 am »

((Happy Demon: While you can offer to donate to cooperative projects, it's easier on yourself if you just support the proposal and likely end up paying 0-2 Essence at most. At the moment, only those supporting the corresponding proposal end up paying anyway))

Spoiler: Proposalog (3 new) (click to show/hide)

External funders for at least sun and planet: Itia, Lugen

EDIT: Fixed unclosed spoiler tag, added Si to CNCL000.03

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 20, 2015, 06:43:18 am »

"I'm warning you now, if that hits one of my constellations - ESPECIALLY the Angel - I'm gonna be pissed."

When the Size0 planet with the biosphere gets created, I'll create 5E worth of Humans, making them Size0 (2 metres tall), Speed0 (max 30 km/h) and giving them an affinity to plasmamancy. (The bonuses shouldn't increase the price, according to the traits list.)
I then create an angel that's good at leading and advancing civilisation. Its duty is to lead and advance the Human civilisation. Its name is Lolohe.
I'll use all my remaining Flux to increase Humanity's fertility.

(Happy, Stirk and Rolep? I made them unique by making them bigger, faster, and magical.)

"Ah but friend, do we even know if it will cause any real damage? Would be very interesting to find out, yes? No casualties too and better to get it done before any mortals come about, yes?"

"Hey that's not cool! You can't just connect our afterlives together without our will!"
Sadiq made a frown. "Friend, if an Afterlife was to fall, is it not best that its inhabitants are able to escape? Of course, I perfectly understand. The gates have been closed, yes?"

"Hey, mac, don't go messin' with other peoples property, dig? A bunch of us are 'bout to get real ornery if you keep that up."

Sadiq laughed. "Ah mi capo, so very ironic that the Prince of Crime would disallow something. But yes, you may bar the gates to Sheol if you wish."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:54:19 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 246