Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284355 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #480 on: August 20, 2015, 03:19:34 pm »

((I feel like I should put this since we'll have 3 planets. I want my Jeskia people to settle on the islands in the water world))

Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 20, 2015, 03:34:33 pm »

"NICE TO SEE PEOPLE FINNALY CREATING"

Spend 5 essence on creating the Star-People
Spoiler: Star-People (click to show/hide)

(..12 new pages since I was last on. :'( )
>This Aspect questions the requirement for an explosion that is timed at thirty years precisely, and notes that "clapping" of fire and plasma does not necessarily produce a "clap" noise with which one could communicate.  This Aspect suggests, instead, a luminous communication system. 
>This Aspect also suggests that instead of explosions, this creation might perhaps instead simply lose energy, as a more logical method.
>This Aspect notes that this creation seems markedly similar to this Aspect's creation, save that this Aspect's creation is not automatically limited in lifespan, and not normally spaceborne.
>This Aspect wishes to request, that should moons be made, and no other proposal override this, that a moon be crystalline.

"I have to agree with my counterpart here, it's not really fair to those poor creatures to have such arbitrary limits...Maybe they flock to solar bodies to maintain themselves, by the way?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:42:32 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2015, 03:45:47 pm »

(..12 new pages since I was last on. :'( )
>This Aspect questions the requirement for an explosion that is timed at thirty years precisely, and notes that "clapping" of fire and plasma does not necessarily produce a "clap" noise with which one could communicate.  This Aspect suggests, instead, a luminous communication system. 
>This Aspect also suggests that instead of explosions, this creation might perhaps instead simply lose energy, as a more logical method.
>This Aspect notes that this creation seems markedly similar to this Aspect's creation, save that this Aspect's creation is not automatically limited in lifespan, and not normally spaceborne.

"I have to agree with my counterpart here, it's not really fair to those poor creatures to have such arbitrary limits...Maybe they flock to solar bodies to maintain themselves, by the way?"
"I WILL TAKE YOUR IDEAS INTO CONSIDERATION HOWEVER I WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR LIFESPAN"

"DEATH IS GOOD FOR MORTALS IT KEEPS THEM THINKING AND DESIRING AS MUCH OUT OF LIFE AS THEY CAN UNLIKE US PETTY GODS"

"SORRY IF MY CREATIONS ARE SIMILAR TO YOURS AFRAID I CANT FIND WHERE YOU CREATED THEM"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2015, 03:48:24 pm »

Isgon watches the star people, impressed by their nice colors.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2015, 03:49:06 pm »

(..12 new pages since I was last on. :'()

((Personally, I would be more worried about the possibly high price for these things  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 20, 2015, 03:51:59 pm »

"I didn't say to change their lifespan, but it seems kind of abrupt to end a life at exactly thirty years.  A bit unfair.  They don't get the chance to be lucky, get that extra couple days or months of life in they need to finish their last work, find that miracle, shape a new birth..."
>This Aspect concurs.  This Aspect feels that while endings should be foreshadowed, they should not be preordained.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 20, 2015, 03:56:46 pm »

(..12 new pages since I was last on. :'()

((Personally, I would be more worried about the possibly high price for these things  :P))
(I would hope there not that expensive, they are pretty much just fiery space humans with some bells and whistles tacked on them.)

"I didn't say to change their lifespan, but it seems kind of abrupt to end a life at exactly thirty years.  A bit unfair.  They don't get the chance to be lucky, get that extra couple days or months of life in they need to finish their last work, find that miracle, shape a new birth..."
>This Aspect concurs.  This Aspect feels that while endings should be foreshadowed, they should not be preordained.
"THAT SEEMS UNFAIR WHY SHOULD ONE HAVE MORE TIME THAN THE OTHER"

"ALSO IF YOU WERE A MORTAL WOULD YOU NOT LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOUR TIME HAS COME SO THAT YOU MAY PREPARE"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 20, 2015, 04:18:51 pm »

"Varying lifespan doesn't make its end impossible to determine."
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 20, 2015, 04:21:29 pm »

"Ain't it more likely dat they end up dead before hittin' thirty? It goes both ways, paly. I ain't one to give everyone the same hand, but don't got no problem with others doin' it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 20, 2015, 04:23:06 pm »

"Ain't it more likely dat they end up dead before hittin' thirty? It goes both ways, paly. I ain't one to give everyone the same hand, but don't got no problem with others doin' it."
"Dead from...What exactly?  ...For that matter, what does this creation even do?  Other than exist."
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 20, 2015, 04:26:49 pm »

"Dead from...What exactly?  ...For that matter, what does this creation even do?  Other than exist."

"Age, exactly. If ya change it to make it not-exact. This creation worships 'em, given him dough. Existin' is what dey do."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 20, 2015, 04:33:50 pm »

"Oh, these creatures look wonderful! I need a closer look though."

Morthan teleports one of the Star People in front of him, and tries to feel if it has a skull. If it lacks one, he teleports it back to where it came from. If it has one, he beheads it to finally get the skull of the first dead mortal on his scythe.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 20, 2015, 04:37:15 pm »

"THEY LIVE EXPLORE SEE SPEAK LEARN"

"JUST MORTAL STUFF"

Morthan teleports one of the Star People in front of him, and tries to feel if it has a skull. If it lacks one, he teleports it back to where it came from. If it has one, he beheads it to finally get the skull of the first dead mortal on his scythe.
"THEY LACK SKULLS YOU MONSTER"

"TOUCH ONE AND YOU DIE"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2015, 04:37:54 pm »

"Now now, no need to kill one" Isgon teleports to one and probes it for memories.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 20, 2015, 04:40:27 pm »

"THEY LIVE EXPLORE SEE SPEAK LEARN"

"JUST MORTAL STUFF"

"THEY LACK SKULLS YOU MONSTER"

"TOUCH ONE AND YOU DIE"

"Oh my, no need to get so upset my friend, it's only a worthless mortal. But, if you assist, if it has a skull and I kill it, I will make 3E worth of Star People to compensate."
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 246