Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283121 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 2: Birth of Life [22/137]
« Reply #720 on: August 22, 2015, 10:44:37 pm »

((...That is the first thing that actually made you sound like a real old man  :P. Looks like somebodies looked over real work contracts before.))

((My wife's, recently :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: August 22, 2015, 10:47:18 pm »

((...That is the first thing that actually made you sound like a real old man  :P. Looks like somebodies looked over real work contracts before.))

((My wife's, recently :P))

((You are also the only one of us old enough to get married  :P. You have probably been married almost half our lives...And you missed his post.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 22, 2015, 10:49:38 pm »

Do not use energy for the following:
Soul sense on a novice magic user and a master magic user. Any difference?
Soul sense on a master magic user while it's using magic and while it's not.
Soul sense on my angel. How is its soul different to that of a Human? How is it different to that of a master magic user?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:14:41 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 22, 2015, 10:49:52 pm »

"Different unions for different roles within the Carnivale. The unions are run by whoever the workers elect. Sick leave? Depends on the disease I would believe; enough to recuperate. Payment? Enough to survive, but not as much as if they worked. Mages would offer well...a great deal of things. We have Glumwrights, Whimsicians and Anima Manifesters. Managers provide logistics, marketing and supplies. Pension...that would have to be discussed between the workers, yes? Whatever is equitable I suppose. Yes, a month on firing workers. Conflicts? I would hope a polite debate between the managers and the union representative. If that doesn't work out, I suppose the workers would strike and try to make the management change their rules. Or I suppose, the management could fire the lot of them, after the month's notice."

Well, I believe my Kitsoony to be able to look after themselves, so won't stand in the way as long as the contracts are fair.

((also, I'm not sure about that Leadership trait... sufficiently charismatic people should be able to get others to follow orders...))

PPE:
((You are also the only one of us old enough to get married  :P. You have probably been married almost half our lives...And you missed his post.))

((I didn't, I just needed to read it properly. I've been married 2 and a half years :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 22, 2015, 10:54:10 pm »

((It is a little known fact that most of us are 5 years old. Children are drawn to the internet earlier and earlier now adays.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 22, 2015, 10:55:09 pm »

((I was in a relationship with my wife for 10 years prior to marriage...))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: August 22, 2015, 10:56:55 pm »

((I was in a relationship with my wife for 10 years prior to marriage...))

((Hah! I am turning 20 in September. My assumption was still correct kinda!))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 22, 2015, 11:00:07 pm »

((ohhh you started this labour union talk with the wrong guy :P))

Who runs the company union? Are there different unions for different roles within the Masqued Carnivale? What do the managers do? What would your mages do for the Kitsoony? How long is the sick leave, and do they get paid for the duration? How much is the pension, and how long does it last? Does the company also have to give a month's notice when they fire members of the Carnivale? What is involved in the process of employer/employee conflicts?
>This Aspect suggests an independent arbiter of the contractual negotiations.
>This Aspect further suggests that these contracts be stored in an independent, magic-proofed locale for safety from alteration.
>This Aspect volunteers to create such a place.

Regardless of whether or not this offer is accepted, craft a Vault, which will safeguard any document placed inside from all interference, and allow access only to those who are given access.  There will be a method to search for documents that will return the right documents for the purpose at hand.  Vault Doors will be placed in cities or built.  There are also spells capable of locating the nearest Vault Door and opening a portal.  The Vault will only allow copies of the original document to be accessed save for the purpose of modifying the original with consent of the relevant parties.  For a contract, the parties to said contract plus witnesses.  For a book, its author, editor, or other such.  Changelogs will be stored and accessible.
This...Is probably a big thing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 22, 2015, 11:06:31 pm »

>This Aspect further suggests that these contracts be stored in an independent, magic-proofed locale for safety from alteration.

Excellent idea. Where do you suggest we find one? ((hoho!))

Regardless of whether or not this offer is accepted, craft a Vault, which will safeguard any document placed inside from all interference, and allow access only to those who are given access.  There will be a method to search for documents that will return the right documents for the purpose at hand.  Vault Doors will be placed in cities or built.  There are also spells capable of locating the nearest Vault Door and opening a portal.  The Vault will only allow copies of the original document to be accessed save for the purpose of modifying the original with consent of the relevant parties.  For a contract, the parties to said contract plus witnesses.  For a book, its author, editor, or other such.  Changelogs will be stored and accessible.
This...Is probably a big thing.

Another good idea.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: August 22, 2015, 11:11:47 pm »

Excellent idea. Where do you suggest we find one? ((hoho!))
>This Aspect suggests we create one.  This Aspect notes that we are, in fact, gods.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 11:15:46 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 22, 2015, 11:33:58 pm »

A revolver with a single bullet loaded flies from the darkness, landing between Veles and Sadiq. (Mörkö: -1F)

"There's your arbiter. I think you know the rules. Who's up first?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 22, 2015, 11:36:28 pm »

"EY! WERE DA ONLY ONES WHO GET GUNS! LAY OFF OUR GIG!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 23, 2015, 12:32:56 am »

Craft 100 Witnesses.  They are not to worship.  They are not to have bias.  They are simply to witness and record contracts.  They are to have limited omnipresence and enough foreknowledge to know where they need to be.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:35:45 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 23, 2015, 12:37:41 am »

Do not use energy for the following:
Soul sense on a novice magic user and a master magic user. Any difference?
Soul sense on a master magic user while it's using magic and while it's not.
Soul sense on my angel. How is its soul different to that of a Human? How is it different to that of a master magic user?

((You know that KJP is going to roll a die to give you random answers, right?))

Edit:
Bah... All this legal nonsense is killing my patience, can't something interesting happen??
Oh, I know, I'll see if mortals have any suggestions.

Listen to prayers, if there is any. If there isn't, cause as many random 0E disasters as possible to strike random mortals while making it obvious that I am behind it, also flood an entire coastal city with a tsunami, giving the water a blood coloration beforehand.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:46:08 am by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 23, 2015, 12:48:38 am »

Listen to prayers.  Protect Tenat's worshippers first, then others, from Zenurion.  A crystal flood wall shall spring up to block the city's flooding.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 246