Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283090 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #945 on: August 25, 2015, 01:22:46 am »

OH FOR ***** SAKE! ANOTHER ONE SPROUTING GIBBERISH? REALLY? THERE'S ALREADY ENOUGH OF YOU, NO NEED TO SPREAD THAT ****** SHIT LIKE A DISEASE!
"Gibberic? I ſpik plain Ængliſc?"

((Note: Old English doesn't sound very different from Modern English. Only the spelling and sometimes grammar and word choice vary.))

Spoiler: Transcription (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:22:47 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: August 25, 2015, 01:35:26 am »

OH FOR ***** SAKE! ANOTHER ONE SPROUTING GIBBERISH? REALLY? THERE'S ALREADY ENOUGH OF YOU, NO NEED TO SPREAD THAT ****** SHIT LIKE A DISEASE!
"Gibberic? I ſpik plain Ængliſc?"

((Note: Old English doesn't sound very different from Modern English. Only the spelling and sometimes grammar and word choice vary.))
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THAT CRAP WITH ALL THOSE RANDOM STUPID LETTERS?? "FLEECK PLICK BLIBLICKFRPT GHLERPHFFT!" THAT'S HOW I READ IT. CAN'T YOU SPEAK NORMAL ENGLISH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?
((I'm not exactly familiar with old english, mostly because this isn't my first language. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you say.))

"Maybe. It gives me an idea though."

Talios' robe turns black and gains a cowl. A scythe replaces his crook and flail.

"HOW DO I LOOK?"

I'm not exactly an expert on fashion, but I'd say pretty fine. A lot more serious too. Gives the impression that you'd do the dirty work yourself instead of letting someone else do it, if that's something you'd like.

Maybe use that as some kind of work uniform? I dunno, I don't have any interest in that sort of things so I can't really help.

Zenurion turns his attention to the other gods.

ANY OF YOU SISSIES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FASHION?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: August 25, 2015, 01:45:51 am »

Talios glances at the lost souls milling around the void.

"Is it cheating if create a being to guide them that looks exactly like me so that noone will know I can't be bothered to personally guide them to an afterlife?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: August 25, 2015, 02:04:03 am »

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THAT CRAP WITH ALL THOSE RANDOM STUPID LETTERS?? "FLEECK PLICK BLIBLICKFRPT GHLERPHFFT!" THAT'S HOW I READ IT. CAN'T YOU SPEAK NORMAL ENGLISH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?
((I'm not exactly familiar with old english, mostly because this isn't my first language. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you say.))
"But I ſpic normal Ængliſc! And Ƿat Þou min, read? I cud not Ƿrite to ſpic if I Ƿanted to, for Þou cud not ſee Þe text Þhru my darcneſs."

Spoiler: Transcription (click to show/hide)

((ſ=S. Þ=Th. Ƿ=W. Ä=A as in 'cat', Æ=the first two letters of 'either', both pronunciations. C=Sh, Ts or K. F=F or V. G=G, J, J as in
'James'. Ts=Z. Using these pronunciations, read the text aloud and you can probably trancribe it to Modern English. 'Þou' (thou) is the singular second person pronoun of English, only used when speaking to beings of lower or equal status. Nowadays only the more polite 'you' is used when referring to the person one is speaking to. Also note that this isn't 'real' Old English, but a silly simulacrum I built in just an hour. And yes, my spellings change to more 'correct' ones all the time, as I start getting used to the language's rules.))
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:23:44 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: August 25, 2015, 02:11:18 am »

"Welcome brother to the thing called Creation! I do hope your trip was not uncomfortable? Regardless, is there any way I can help you?"
"...yes. Grow more... trees. Become one... with the trees."

"Ah, you're your Desire complete! I must apologise for not wishing to be a tree."

Contribute 1F to Evertrees growth.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: August 25, 2015, 02:20:59 am »

"Welcome brother to the thing called Creation! I do hope your trip was not uncomfortable? Regardless, is there any way I can help you?"
"...yes. Grow more... trees. Become one... with the trees."

"Ah, you're your Desire complete! I must apologise for not wishing to be a tree."

Contribute 1F to Evertrees growth.
"Yes... good... gratitude. The leaves whisper... that you desire... penguins?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: August 25, 2015, 02:56:12 am »

"Ah, yes actually. Would you have any?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: August 25, 2015, 03:25:30 am »

"Ah, yes actually. Would you have any?"
"...no. But the... Evertrees can... go anywhere. Will go... everywhere. If... the penguins... exist. It is only... a matter of... time until their... discovery."

(noticed someone already took green so using lime green from now on)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 03:30:08 am by Demonic Spoon »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 25, 2015, 06:07:55 am »

[Si]
K'ruppt Land -> Unpolluted Lands

Si leaves the K'ruppt Land to check on the prayerers, but then she notices the obelisks.
Those stone spires, they give me an idea.
Si goes to every Skizani group, and places a Runestone among them.

The top of The runestone will show all the runes of the Elder Futhark, while the bottom will show a series of lines.
The lines are a basic counting system, made for base 10, and goes from 0 to 99.
First there's a vertical line, which indicates a number, then on the right are the 1s in short horizontal lines, up to 9. On the left is the 10s in short horizontal lines, up to 9.
"W-writing... letters, for... sounds. N-numbers, for... counting."
Si will transfer the understanding of these numbers and letters to the wisest Skizani in each group, so they can teach other Skizani.

Then Si goes to the prayers, to see what they're talking about.
What is bothering the flower person? And who is the admirer talking about?
Si scratches at her scars, from where she bled Ichor.
It can't be me, with these ugly scars.

Edit: ((It should be easy for both the Skizani and Skarati to write in this system, as wood should be soft enough to be written in even by the dull-clawed Skizani. And it's all straight lines, no curves.))
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:19:06 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: August 25, 2015, 07:23:59 am »

"Stop this decay and hunger, O Kindly One."
"I will stop your hunger, but it has a price. Dig a deep pit, and fill it with some dry wood. After you've done this, throw your youngest child in it. I will light the wood ablaze. If you do this, I will make sure the harvests in your area are bountiful and your livestock fat. "

If the man throws his child in, enchant the wood so it will burn forever without depleting. After that, enchant his child, so it will be unable to die of fire but still burn. Once the child would have died of burning, its body will completely regenerate. Create some kind of magic barrier around the pit, so that no mortals may get the child out. This barrier also detects godly energy, so if a god tries to meddle with it, It will detect who they are and tell it to Morthan.
"Grant me the sacred blood-thirst!"
"That's the spirit! What is your name, species and gender?"

Grant them the following traits:
Angel template, Assassin+2, Combat+2, Eats Blood, Fear+3, Strength+2, On The Hunt+1.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 07:25:58 am by Lord_lemonpie »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #955 on: August 25, 2015, 07:52:59 am »

"But I ſpic normal Ængliſc! And Ƿat Þou min, read? I cud not Ƿrite to ſpic if I Ƿanted to, for Þou cud not ſee Þe text Þhru my darcneſs."

((Damnit! I was drawing on Old English for my race names! You'll see right through them!))

Spoiler: prayers (click to show/hide)

Listen to more prayers.

-snip-

Greetings!
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 25, 2015, 08:36:29 am »

The Don begins petting the cat, as he is required to do. He quietly whispers "I know what you have done" to nobody in particular.

((you fool! Perfect opportunity for a "So, Mr. Bond..." and you fluffed it.))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 25, 2015, 09:12:49 am »

... Jens uses 4 Essence to drop a giant metal Santa Claus onto the ruins of the obelisks. It constantly chants: "Obelisks are silly. Statues are where it's at."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 25, 2015, 09:26:28 am »

Add an addendum on the last obelisk:
"And of course I notice the irony of replying to someone to tell them they have a big ego for wanting to have the last word, I don't pretend to be perfect. In fact many of you would probably consider me to be the incarnation of flaws, and wouldn't be too far off from the truth."

Edit:
"Stop this decay and hunger, O Kindly One."
"I will stop your hunger, but it has a price. Dig a deep pit, and fill it with some dry wood. After you've done this, throw your youngest child in it. I will light the wood ablaze. If you do this, I will make sure the harvests in your area are bountiful and your livestock fat. "

If the man throws his child in, enchant the wood so it will burn forever without depleting. After that, enchant his child, so it will be unable to die of fire but still burn. Once the child would have died of burning, its body will completely regenerate. Create some kind of magic barrier around the pit, so that no mortals may get the child out. This barrier also detects godly energy, so if a god tries to meddle with it, It will detect who they are and tell it to Morthan.
"Grant me the sacred blood-thirst!"
"That's the spirit! What is your name, species and gender?"

Grant them the following traits:
Angel template, Assassin+2, Combat+2, Eats Blood, Fear+3, Strength+2, On The Hunt+1.

BURNING CHILDREN?? NOW THAT'S SOMETHING RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU WERE INTO THAT SORT OF STUFF? WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS IN NO TIME!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:34:16 am by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 25, 2015, 09:37:13 am »

color=teal]"If I may ask, when did these events occur?"[/color]

"Dunno. Tha bandit rumors where public, tick two. Prolly then."

"I have plenty of gold, but I'm standing in line for a loaf of bread. There is a method to chaos, yes. However the first rule of disorder finds bread irrelevant.. Meat is always around if you know where to look."

"The bourgeoisie have it so easy, the Tsar’s putting gold on his bread. Jus' watch yerself. Don' do anythin' too stupid."

"This guys a friggen pyscho! Listen, pally. If ya really want salvation, all ya need is cash. Money, papers, salad. With money, ya can pay people ta give ya blood. All ya gotta do is take it, see? Get some friends wit da same problem. Den have da locals pay yas to not drink der blood, see, protection. Once ya get enough, start paying people for a lil' bit of der blood in a vial or something. Homeless beggars would work nicely. Then, once you and your buddies get 'nough for yerselves, sell it ta yer friends. Much easia."

The Don begins petting the cat, as he is required to do. He quietly whispers "I know what you have done" to nobody in particular.

((you fool! Perfect opportunity for a "So, Mr. Bond..." and you fluffed it.))

((I thought we where going more for this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

making it an odd reference mix  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 246