Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284393 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1095 on: August 26, 2015, 08:56:50 pm »

>This Aspect resents the accusation that this Aspect has created mortals with an arbitrarily limited lifespan.  This Aspect has not done so.
((The minerology of a Crystallan shouldn't arbitrarily cease normal function outside of extreme stressors.  However, if they're broken up enough, they lose their consciousness until they're repaired or eroded.))

Why are you trying so hard to wear that cap if it doesn't fit you? My accusation was only addressed at those who BOTH Claim to be "good" and choose mortality for their creation. If you aren't both of those then you have no reason to whine to me because this doesn't concern you.

"Suffering is how our creations earn their afterlives! Oh wait, we haven't made afterlives for our creations yet. The tick after next tick, then."

...I am so going to use this next time you play your white knight act.

Talios looks over at Zenurion with a blank look on his face. So no change that would be preceptible to mortals.  :P

What? I said immortal, not indestructible. It's not like no one would die if everyone was like that.
"I was actually trying to convey how naive I think Jens is. But that clarification is nice."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: August 26, 2015, 09:01:31 pm »

((I would like to note that they aren't, really, immortal, but just that they won't die of old age.  Age Resistant trait?))

((That is what the Immortal trait does in this game. Literally its entire purpose.))
((I thought Immortal provided, y'know, actual immortality in some form.  Time to go read things.))
((Ah.  +1 does.  +0 is simply no-aging.))
Apply the Immortality +0 Trait to Crystallum.

((There is no Immortality +1 on the list  :-\. Immortality here has always meant "No Aging", any other connotations have to be added.))

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: August 26, 2015, 09:06:17 pm »

>This Aspect resents the accusation that this Aspect has created mortals with an arbitrarily limited lifespan.  This Aspect has not done so.
((The minerology of a Crystallan shouldn't arbitrarily cease normal function outside of extreme stressors.  However, if they're broken up enough, they lose their consciousness until they're repaired or eroded.))

Why are you trying so hard to wear that cap if it doesn't fit you? My accusation was only addressed at those who BOTH Claim to be "good" and choose mortality for their creation. If you aren't both of those then you have no reason to whine to me because this doesn't concern you.

"Suffering is how our creations earn their afterlives! Oh wait, we haven't made afterlives for our creations yet. The tick after next tick, then."

...I am so going to use this next time you play your white knight act.

Talios looks over at Zenurion with a blank look on his face. So no change that would be preceptible to mortals.  :P

What? I said immortal, not indestructible. It's not like no one would die if everyone was like that.
"I was actually trying to convey how naive I think Jens is. But that clarification is nice."

Oh right, we agree on that then. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that people like her and Eid are actually granted divine powers and the responsibilities that come with it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 26, 2015, 09:08:10 pm »

"Probably to balance out guys like you."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 26, 2015, 09:08:48 pm »

"Jens asked me for my scythe earlier. Do you think she'd even be able to use it? Actually, let's find out."

Talios throws his scythe at Jens.

"Catch."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:10:54 pm by Vgray »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: August 26, 2015, 09:12:34 pm »

"Jens asked me for my scythe earlier. Do you think she'd even be able to use it?
"

Hehehehe... That would've been funny to watch at least.

"Probably to balance out guys like you."

You do realize that the way you said it it's like you are praising our intellect? Because that's probably not what you meant.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 26, 2015, 09:40:25 pm »

((I would like to note that they aren't, really, immortal, but just that they won't die of old age.  Age Resistant trait?))

((That is what the Immortal trait does in this game. Literally its entire purpose.))
((I thought Immortal provided, y'know, actual immortality in some form.  Time to go read things.))
((Ah.  +1 does.  +0 is simply no-aging.))
Apply the Immortality +0 Trait to Crystallum.

((There is no Immortality +1 on the list  :-\ . Immortality here has always meant "No Aging", any other connotations have to be added.))
((Accidentally read Incorporeal as Immortality.  :facepalm:))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 26, 2015, 10:20:57 pm »

Jens catches the scythe, wincing at the divine weight."Omph. A bit heavy, but I think it will suffice. Ooof. Heavy."

You do realize that the way you said it it's like you are praising our intellect? Because that's probably not what you meant.
"Actually, I wasn't referring to your intellect, I was referring to your... alignment in terms of morals. Ooof."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 26, 2015, 10:46:38 pm »

"On the topic of afterlives: Talios, may I have your permission to create one for my followers?"
"Just tell me what you have in mind, and I'll probably approve it."
"Most of the surface will be volcanic, though explosive volcanoes will be extremely rare. Each volcano will primarily produce one type of molten metal, and normal lava will be near-exclusively produced by rock melting from exposure to molten metal. Non-volcanic areas will be nearly universally frozen deserts. There will be regularly spaced supply buildings, each one having forges, constantly regenerating supplies of fuel for Forgeborn, and smaller, but still regenerating, supplies of food and water for more conventional species. In addition, public afterlifes will be easily accessible, due to the fact that most mortals will find this environment hellish. Is this an adequate description?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 26, 2015, 10:53:26 pm »

"On the topic of afterlives: Talios, may I have your permission to create one for my followers?"
"Just tell me what you have in mind, and I'll probably approve it."
"Most of the surface will be volcanic, though explosive volcanoes will be extremely rare. Each volcano will primarily produce one type of molten metal, and normal lava will be near-exclusively produced by rock melting from exposure to molten metal. Non-volcanic areas will be nearly universally frozen deserts. There will be regularly spaced supply buildings, each one having forges, constantly regenerating supplies of fuel for Forgeborn, and smaller, but still regenerating, supplies of food and water for more conventional species. In addition, public afterlifes will be easily accessible, due to the fact that most mortals will find this environment hellish. Is this an adequate description?"
"Approved."

Talios throws a crook and flail at Quelor.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 26, 2015, 10:59:59 pm »

"Hoƿ ſadnin Žat Žou-"

Mörkö sputters and coughs.

"Ahem. How saddening that you make, then go and watch a play without me. And ignore my presence when I come anyway and pickpocket each and every one of you in the darkness of the theatre."

((Spending half an hour on every post just isn't sustainable. Old Ęgliſc is hereby limited to particularly dramatic posts.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 26, 2015, 11:03:58 pm »

>This Aspect does not have pockets to pick.  This Aspect is somewhat confused.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 26, 2015, 11:05:28 pm »

Glowing quote marks appear on each side of Mörkö's face.

""Pockets.""
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 26, 2015, 11:06:31 pm »

"Hoƿ ſadnin Žat Žou-"

Mörkö sputters and coughs.

"Ahem. How saddening that you make, then go and watch a play without me. And ignore my presence when I come anyway and pickpocket each and every one of you in the darkness of the theatre."

((Spending half an hour on every post just isn't sustainable. Old Ęgliſc is hereby limited to particularly dramatic posts.))

Oh, so that's probably where my decoyed explosive went...

Now that I think of it you can keep it, I think it was scheduled to explode any second from now anyways.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 26, 2015, 11:07:13 pm »

Glowing quote marks appear on each side of Mörkö's face.

""Pockets.""
>This Aspect is still confused.  This Aspect manifests as a crystal.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 246