Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284454 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1440 on: September 04, 2015, 05:22:19 am »

Sylvan's leaves hum in quiet contemplation, the ichor slowly flowing out from self-inflicted wounds, formed by its divine will into a myriad of new shapes.

Create an additional 10000 dryads with bonded yew trees.

Create 15000 Faceless Treants, mobile trees with a certain aptitude for fighting, the mainstay soldiers of the Sylvanic Mandate who will ensure the reign of Tree Law. Like Tree Kings, they reproduce with Dryads. As the name implies, they don't have faces, but can function and speak normally. They fall under the rulership of the Tree Kings

Faceless Treants
[Affinity (San K'ruppt) <Free>] [Combat+1 <x1.4>] [Fireproof <x1.2>] [Fruitful-2 <x0.8>] [Intelligence-1 <x0.8>] [Pious+1 <x1.4>] [Protection+1 <x1.1>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size+2 <Free>] [Speed-1 <x0.8>]
~0.00079 Essence per 10

Ichor condenses into fourty great drops with a ruddy red cast, crystallizing into fourty Blood Augurs, mystical Dragonblood Trees, a bloodred glow emanating from within their canopies. They would be my bulwark against my fellow divines, with the potent ability to somewhat block the attacks of even full gods and gaze into the future. Yet having ripped away the veil of time yet to come, they gave off a disturbing aura, for they have seen many things that should not be seen. While essentially sessile, if in the air they can float at a fixed point, if they so desire.

Nestled within my titanic boughs, their collective mind constantly sifts through the future, with the group comparing the visions of the individual augurs to discern the true from the false. When they detect attacks direct against me, they teleport into its path, orientated so that their great shieldlike crown takes the attack head on.

Each Augur is created along with a dryad(with the charisma trait removed) bonded to it. (They should be a negligible drop in the bucket)

Augurs
[Affinity+2(Stellarumancy) <2>] [Am Legion+1 <x1.1>] [Bodyguard+3(Sylvan) <x4>] [Charismatic-2 <x0.8>] [Earns Experience <x5>] [Existing soul <0.6>] [Foresight+2 <x2.3>] [Fruitful-100 <x0.1>] [Intelligence+2 <x1.4>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] [Perceptive+1 <x1.2>] [Protection-1 <x0.8>] [Recoil+50 <x50>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size+2 <Free>] [Speed-2 <x0.6>] [Strength-1 <x0.8>] [Teleport+2 <x1.4>] [Will Be Back <x5>]
~1.3 Essence per 10
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:38:21 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: September 04, 2015, 06:47:42 am »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"C-can... I... c-copy... your, design? Th-the icy, world... isn't, suitable... to the second, or... third... S-Sisska."

Sure.

Alternatively, since you seem to want something of a more unique tilt, you might consider a thick layer of fat or some other substance as insulation.

"Veles, my friend, the Carnivale seems to have had made no foul on its promises and words; from what I can tell, the Kitsoony were content working for them. Perhaps you could ask them, yes? If they agree, they could come back perhaps?"

Set up a forum on the outskirts of BroadRoad for Djinn and willing Kitsoonies to negotiate contracts. Invite some of the Witnesses to be on hand at all times to oversee the process. Contract lengths will be capped at one year, after which negotiations begin again.

Inform the Kitsoonies of what it's for, and tell them that they are not obliged to accept any contract offers, but that a contract is to benefit both sides. Any contracts signed outwith this forum are not considered binding for either side.

Monitor proceedings in the forum and the Carnivale, manifesting as a Kitsoony working in various, randomly chosen branches of the Carnivale.

Perhaps I was a little hasty. I will be checking in from time to time to make sure things are running smoothly for both sides.
[Si]
Gaia, K'ruppt Land, The Black Chamber

"B-but... I, don't... want, fat. I-I... don't, like... fat... S-Sisska."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: September 04, 2015, 07:51:56 am »

"Hello Aedif! I am Isgon, and was wondering if you would like to join the first pantheon, which is basically an alliance
Yes! I would like to join the pantheon.
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: September 04, 2015, 08:08:43 am »

"Hello Aedif! I am Isgon, and was wondering if you would like to join the first pantheon, which is basically an alliance
Allow Aedif to join the First Pantheon.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: September 04, 2015, 08:12:54 am »

Eid, your not really allowed to let people into the pantheon. Also, Aedif already joined.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:31:13 am by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: September 04, 2015, 08:27:09 am »

"I think you mean Eid. Not Andres. There is no Andres."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: September 04, 2015, 08:30:59 am »

"I think you mean Eid. Not Andres. There is no Andres."
((Ehhhh early morning error))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: September 04, 2015, 08:31:25 am »

Andres, your not really allowed to let people into the pantheon. Also, Aedif already joined.
(I was just voting to let him in. I'm not quite sure how pantheon entry works in this game.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: September 04, 2015, 08:33:12 am »

Andres, your not really allowed to let people into the pantheon. Also, Aedif already joined.
(I was just voting to let him in. I'm not quite sure how pantheon entry works in this game.)
((It's just me letting them join. But if I'm not really sure, I'll consult you guys))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: September 04, 2015, 08:33:54 am »

Mörkö blinks at the statements.

"Eid is not allowed to let gods into the pantheon...but Aedif could just join, as invited by Isgon? I do not need to be the god of Perception to notice the power conflict apparent in your pantheon. You might want to talk about that. No wonder they cannot keep their mortals in check."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: September 04, 2015, 08:40:38 am »

"Eid is not allowed to let gods into the pantheon...but Aedif could just join, as invited by Isgon? I do not need to be the god of Perception to notice the power conflict apparent in your pantheon. You might want to talk about that. No wonder they cannot keep their mortals in check."

"Keeping the mortals in check? We had nothing to do with that. I think it was someone else instructing them to do that. Also, I may let gods into the pantheon, but that doesn't mean they can recommend gods that they want to join. Gods in the pantheon can say hey, Isgon, can you let so and so into the pantheon? I will 95% of the time say yes.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: September 04, 2015, 08:43:31 am »

"So, you are the leader, then? Did you run that through with the other members of the pantheon?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: September 04, 2015, 08:45:17 am »

"I guess I am. I created the pantheon, and recruited everyone. The only power I have as leader is letting people join.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: September 04, 2015, 08:46:02 am »

Then you're not the leader, you're a recruitment consultant.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: September 04, 2015, 08:47:57 am »

"Sylvan wonders if Star People orphans can survive outside of outer space."
"I MADE THEM SO THEY CAN SURVIVE IN SPACE AND ON LAND JUST FINE"

"I MUST AGREE WITH MORKO THIS SEEMS VERY UNFAIR TO US"
"WE NEED TO DISCUSS THE CREATION OF SOME MORE RULES FOR THE PANTHEON NOW"

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 246