Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284380 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1695 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24:39 am »

"Well, Cerb, you seem like a pretty cool guy. What say you and me go drinking, eh?"

Before Cerberus can answer, an echo can be heard, somehow more insistent than last time: "Why, do you plan to totes not MURDER anyone TOO?"

UHHMM WHAT IS THAT AGAIN? THAT SOUNDS KINDA INSISTENT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD ANSWER IT FIRST?
"WOW I LIKE YOUR VOICE ANGEL MONSTER THING"

"WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUR WEIRD ECHO THOUGH?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: September 08, 2015, 08:27:30 am »

"Well, Cerb, you seem like a pretty cool guy. What say you and me go drinking, eh?"

Before Cerberus can answer, an echo can be heard, somehow more insistent than last time: "Why, do you plan to totes not MURDER anyone TOO?"

UHHMM WHAT IS THAT AGAIN? THAT SOUNDS KINDA INSISTENT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD ANSWER IT FIRST?

"Stare into the void and it shall stare into you. Watch yarns of the Void and they shall spin a tale."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: September 08, 2015, 08:30:12 am »

UHHM THANKS. THE ECHO IS NOT ME THOUGH, I'M NOT SURE WHAT IT IS... NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: September 08, 2015, 08:31:08 am »

"The Echos are a yarn. Tug them and they shall weave."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: September 08, 2015, 08:38:27 am »

"Wait, Cerbs is an angel!?"
I use my angel god Angels power Angel Sense to sense if Cerberus is an angel.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: September 08, 2015, 08:42:58 am »

"I say return him to the Gates of Hell, before anything escapes. This is a distraction, and unless it begins speaking clearlym it merely poses a threat."
"Given that there is a being accusing Eid of murder and asking him if he intends to murder Cerberus, I believe that it would be best to keep Cerberus around here. Also, Cerberus does not pose any threat to us here, other than potentially damaging our reputations."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: September 08, 2015, 08:46:25 am »

"I say return him to the Gates of Hell, before anything escapes. This is a distraction, and unless it begins speaking clearlym it merely poses a threat."
"Given that there is a being accusing Eid of murder and asking him if he intends to murder Cerberus, I believe that it would be best to keep Cerberus around here. Also, Cerberus does not pose any threat to us here, other than potentially damaging our reputations."
At this, Meow bursts out laughing. Which is a very strange sound when it's a cat that's laughing.

"Reputations~? What reputations? Cerberus has a better reputation then most deities. At least he's Fair with his judgements."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: September 08, 2015, 09:01:12 am »

At this, Meow bursts out laughing. Which is a very strange sound when it's a cat that's laughing.

"Reputations~? What reputations? Cerberus has a better reputation then most deities. At least he's Fair with his judgements."
"Hey! What's that supposed to mean? Those penguins had it coming."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: September 08, 2015, 09:02:15 am »

Before Cerberus can answer, an echo can be heard, somehow more insistent than last time: "Why, do you plan to totes not MURDER anyone TOO?" ((Oh look, apparently someone is playing the editing game :P. almost missed it.))

"Wait, Cerbs is an angel!?"
I use my angel god Angels power Angel Sense to sense if Cerberus is an angel.

Cerberus appears to somehow manage to become even more uncomfortable, with Eid's complete disregard to personal space and manners in general.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: September 08, 2015, 09:03:54 am »

"I don' tink hes talkin' bout penguins 'ere. An you murdered der emperor. Der lands are in da bloodiest civil war eva 'cause 'e was da only ting keepin' dem togetha. Millions 're dead becausa yer actions!'
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: September 08, 2015, 09:25:20 am »

"Good point."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: September 08, 2015, 10:02:41 am »

"Exactly what it sounds like."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: September 08, 2015, 10:06:35 am »

Before Cerberus can answer, an echo can be heard, somehow more insistent than last time: "Itia is the best! Everyone should obey."

UHHM THANKS. THE ECHO IS NOT ME THOUGH, I'M NOT SURE WHAT IT IS... NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE.
"WEIRD"
"IF EID KEEPS WEIRDING YOU OUT I WOULD LEAVE TO VISIST THE MORTAL LANDS"
"THEY ARE STRANGE BUT NOT AS STRANGE AS MOST GODS"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: September 08, 2015, 10:17:21 am »

"Again, I would return this beast to where it comes from. If it was to guard the gates of hell we sure want it to stay that way."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: September 08, 2015, 10:37:10 am »

Before Cerberus can answer, an echo can be heard, somehow more insistent than last time: "WOAH, WOAH. I'M SO F***** HIGH RIGHT NOW"

"WEIRD"
"IF EID KEEPS WEIRDING YOU OUT I WOULD LEAVE TO VISIST THE MORTAL LANDS"
"THEY ARE STRANGE BUT NOT AS STRANGE AS MOST GODS"

BUT MASTER SAID I NEEDED TO STAY HERE...

"Again, I would return this beast to where it comes from. If it was to guard the gates of hell we sure want it to stay that way."

BUT I JUST SAID IT WAS THE OPPOSITE... I DON'T NEED TO BE HERE TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM LEAVING. ALSO I AM NOT A BEAST. WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN? I DON'T THINK I DID ANYTHING WRONG, OR AT LEAST I HOPE I DIDN'T.
((Cerberus is humanoid here by the way, unlike in mythology. I specified that when creating him.))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:38:50 am by FArgHalfnr »
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 246