Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284359 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1755 on: September 08, 2015, 06:04:23 pm »

STOPPPPP

I am going to take back my actions. Seeing as Kilojule never responded to the combat results between me and Zenurion, he could be considered dead.

((He probably is not.

Ama just picked a really bad time to drop that bomb  :-\ :-\))

Just make sure your next assumption doesn't involve the death of half of the gods...
"You're the only god we ever really discussed killing. We started talking about hurting Morthan for burning my clergy, but we came to a conclusion pretty quickly that we shouldn't. I was the only one hurt by him, it was likely based on a misunderstanding ((I still have to privately speak with him)), and we didn't want to abuse the godslayer. For the record, Morthan, I apologise on behalf of the pantheon for even slightly considering attacking you. I hope we can stay somewhat amicable."

Itia mentioned that I was a target in a secret message, and also suggested there would be a third target.
"Dude, I had to look up in the records right now to see who you even were. No way did we even talk about you being a target. I'm guessing she assumed you were a target because of your spheres because I can't think of any other reason why we'd even think of interacting with you, no offence."

"He said it in secret, ya stupid mook. Plus yer feathered friend threatened me preddy publicly."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: September 08, 2015, 06:06:28 pm »

((Stirk, we are in the 2nd round. Zenurion was at 5hp after the first round. Andres boosted my attack. I think he would be dead))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: September 08, 2015, 06:07:29 pm »

Itia mentioned that I was a target in a secret message, and also suggested there would be a third target.

I would rather not kill another god, but I'm certainly not against crippling them for the next 25 Ticks.

However, I did not expect anyone to try to murder another god, never mind conspire to remove unwanted elements from existence. Perhaps making an example of them would be wise.

Use all my remaining Flux to bolster Zenurion's defense... Edit: If he's still alive...

Perhaps we can all stop the senseless murder of another deity?
Jixiu pours all of his Flux into assisting Veles.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: September 08, 2015, 06:10:35 pm »

"He said it in secret, ya stupid mook. Plus yer feathered friend threatened me preddy publicly."
"I'm guessing it's because he didn't like you and he threatens anyone he doesn't like. I couldn't be bothered disclaiming the pantheon every time and I thought it was obvious it was only him."

I would rather not kill another god, but I'm certainly not against crippling them for the next 25 Ticks.

However, I did not expect anyone to try to murder another god, never mind conspire to remove unwanted elements from existence. Perhaps making an example of them would be wise.

Use all my remaining Flux to bolster Zenurion's defense... Edit: If he's still alive...

"You guys realise you're helping the literal devil, right?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: September 08, 2015, 06:12:09 pm »

Just make sure your next assumption doesn't involve the death of half of the gods...
"You're the only god we ever really discussed killing. We started talking about hurting Morthan for burning my clergy's children, but we came to a conclusion pretty quickly that we shouldn't. I was the only one hurt by him, it was likely based on a misunderstanding ((I still have to privately speak with him)), and we didn't want to abuse the godslayer. For the record, Morthan, I apologise on behalf of the pantheon for even slightly considering attacking you. I hope we can stay somewhat amicable."

A certain Itia seems to think otherwise... Looks like someone is trying to salvage their reputation, just like not too long ago when I said you were a murderer and you tried to avoid the topic by eating penguins...

Isgon starts brutally chopping up Zenurion. Isgon uses all his flux so on one can stop him and Zenurion can't teleport away. Once that is done, Isgon disappears

NOT EVEN DEATH IS ENOUGH TO STOP ME!! I'LL HUNT YOU THROUGH ALL OF THE UNIVERSE UNTIL I CAN MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!!
Zenurion is ready to take the assault! What he has left of his mouth is still smiling disproportionately.

((Stirk, we are in the 2nd round. Zenurion was at 5hp after the first round. Andres boosted my attack. I think he would be dead))
((Ah, but you don't know what I did this round, don't you? :P))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: September 08, 2015, 06:13:16 pm »

((You would think that. You should think again.)

"So lets take der races away. Dem humans look like a nice source o' income. Lets split em up between us."

NOT EVEN DEATH IS ENOUGH TO STOP ME!! I'LL HUNT YOU THROUGH ALL OF THE UNIVERSE UNTIL I CAN MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!!

((You got a pretty mouth Isgon...))

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: September 08, 2015, 06:15:56 pm »

"You're the only god we ever really discussed killing. We started talking about hurting Morthan for burning my clergy's children, but we came to a conclusion pretty quickly that we shouldn't. I was the only one hurt by him, it was likely based on a misunderstanding ((I still have to privately speak with him)), and we didn't want to abuse the godslayer. For the record, Morthan, I apologise on behalf of the pantheon for even slightly considering attacking you. I hope we can stay somewhat amicable."

"Dude, I had to look up in the records right now to see who you even were. No way did we even talk about you being a target. I'm guessing she assumed you were a target because of your spheres because I can't think of any other reason why we'd even think of interacting with you, no offence."

"IM SORRY BUT WE DEFIANTLY TALKED ABOUT KILLING SOME GOD OF THIEFS OR ROBBING FOR MESSING WITH ANGELS"

Isgon starts brutally chopping up Zenurion. Isgon uses all his flux so on one can stop him and Zenurion can't teleport away. Once that is done, Isgon disappears

"YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE"
Use all of my flux and a much flux as I can to gag, tie, and stop Isgon from teleporting.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: September 08, 2015, 06:16:31 pm »

"I'm guessing it's because he didn't like you and he threatens anyone he doesn't like. I couldn't be bothered disclaiming the pantheon every time and I thought it was obvious it was only him."

And you're helping the literal Fuhrer. I guess they prefer direct evidence to random assumptions...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: September 08, 2015, 06:16:53 pm »

Well... what are we going to do about this?

I don't think we can let the Alpha Pantheon run loose while we decide on punishment, but the Council will be too slow a method to do anything. Regardless of the reason for attacking Zenurion, they took it upon themselves to eliminate another god without trial.

Eid insists he has evidence but didn't bother to bring it before the Council, so why should we believe that whatever Zenurion was doing was worth execution?

"So lets take der races away. Dem humans look like a nice source o' income. Lets split em up between us."

We should remove their ability to act for several Ticks. Drain the Alpha Pantheon's Essence and Flux caps to 0 and share it between all the other gods, while halving their Ichor caps and doing the same.

I don't know how you managed it, but Alpha Pantheon have made themselves look a great deal worse than that. Well done!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:19:13 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1764 on: September 08, 2015, 06:18:27 pm »

Erm... what did i come back to? Why are you murdering each other?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: September 08, 2015, 06:20:31 pm »

Erm... what did i come back to? Why are you murdering each other?

Long story short: Alpha Pantheon are trying to murder Zenurion, one of them had a crisis of conscience and announced publically what was happening, now at least two members of Alpha Pantheon are trying to backpedal and look good while the rest of us stop them committing deicide.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: September 08, 2015, 06:21:01 pm »

"Oh yeah, Itia, that was sadiq. He killed my angel. Anyway, I hope you all know what you are doing. Zenurion will not thank you for saving him. Something big will happen, and something bad will happen. So, isgon uses 5 ichor to create 10 flux. He uses 5 flux to stop anyone from preventing him from teleporting away. He will then kill Zenurion, and teleport away, with the godslaying weapon. While flipping the gods off.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: September 08, 2015, 06:21:37 pm »

"IM SORRY BUT WE DEFIANTLY TALKED ABOUT KILLING SOME GOD OF THIEFS OR ROBBING FOR MESSING WITH ANGELS"
"I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. There are two angels besides mine and they belong to Isgon and Morthan. There was no messing involved with mine, Isgon's, and Morthan's as far as I know."

EDIT: (Ninja'd by Isgon.)

Eid insists he has evidence but didn't bother to bring it before the Council, so why should we believe that whatever Zenurion was doing was worth execution?
(I AM bothering to bring it but it takes time to go through the entire thread looking for evidence.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:25:04 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: September 08, 2015, 06:23:05 pm »

((...I feel sorry for KJP right now. Canceled actions and confused players make for difficult GMing. Especially when he already has so much he has to do  :-\))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: September 08, 2015, 06:25:06 pm »

((I told you guys to stop))

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 246