Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283116 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #2070 on: September 11, 2015, 04:30:42 am »

"Well then we will prove to you that we are trustworthy."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: September 11, 2015, 05:06:09 am »

How can we trust you? You guys attempted to kill a god!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: September 11, 2015, 05:09:40 am »

"I'm a little bit confused but why do we need people to trust us in order to do peaceful stuff? Isn't it just "I create Humans with 1E" and that's it?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: September 11, 2015, 08:22:52 am »

[Si]

Propose we cast the Alpha Pantheon into the Black Chamber.
Propose we also punish Itia, but only for a tick or two.

Support

You don't need us to trust you to be peaceful, Eid, but people won't believe your going to actually be peaceful because they don't trust you.

Take some of Isgon's remains, whatever is left
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: September 11, 2015, 08:26:31 am »

"But seriously, can we get a time limit for how long we'll be stuck in the Black Chamber? I don't like the idea of being trapped there for all eternity." ((This is an OOC issue. If there isn't a time limit, I could be waiting for months without being able to play simply because my god is imprisoned. Also, keep in mind that Ticks take several days and I won't be able to play at all during that time. Please have some mercy for -my- sake.))
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:29:54 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: September 11, 2015, 08:48:33 am »

For a last time the spiral wanders the lands and hides 10000 tablets. It goes to ten thousand followers and whispers some words to them.

Content of the Whisper and the Tablets:

The Spiral will Return
Remain fruitful and intelligent and your way will be blessed
Enjoy the spiral form not for a deity but for its innate beauty
Remain trustworthy to all living beings, be wary of predators
Think spirally and you will reach enlightenment.

The spiral seats at the centre of the universe and begins humming and singing until it is taken.

"Spiral Come Spiral Go Spiral Come Spiral Go..."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:54:32 am by Detoxicated »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: September 11, 2015, 11:09:52 am »

...You guys do realize how you are just digging yourselves deeper? Blurting out what is easily proven to be lies only make you seem to be trying to worm out of your punishment to go back straight to your murder plots, which is of course what you guys are trying to do. I mean have any of you ever learned about subtlety?

Also creating humans isn't "spreading peace", even if we ignore the fact that these guys are constantly at each others throat that would be at best a neutral action. If you really wanted peace you'd be talking about ending wars in nonviolent ways and stuff like that, which of course you wouldn't be doing anyways because you'd gain nothing from it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: September 11, 2015, 05:20:09 pm »

...You guys do realize how you are just digging yourselves deeper? Blurting out what is easily proven to be lies only make you seem to be trying to worm out of your punishment to go back straight to your murder plots, which is of course what you guys are trying to do. I mean have any of you ever learned about subtlety?
"We're not gonna keep killing gods, so stop saying we do. What we want is a fair punishment - not to be the personal punching bag of you and your alliance. I shouldn't have tried killing you but your alliance isn't even capable of justice."

Also creating humans isn't "spreading peace", even if we ignore the fact that these guys are constantly at each others throat that would be at best a neutral action. If you really wanted peace you'd be talking about ending wars in nonviolent ways and stuff like that, which of course you wouldn't be doing anyways because you'd gain nothing from it.
"Stop nitpicking my words so you can justify you doing whatever you want to me regardless of fairness. The point is that I'm not gonna bother anyone and I'm gonna stick to my own business."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: September 11, 2015, 06:00:03 pm »

Oh, sorry, it's just that when I see a load of garbage so factually wrong I can't help but debunk it, I'm sure that the other science guy whose name I forgot understand. Everything you've blurted so far is an insult to rationality and logic. Now let's see what you've got wrong this time, should be pretty easy...

"We're not gonna keep killing gods, so stop saying we do. What we want is a fair punishment - not to be the personal punching bag of you and your alliance. I shouldn't have tried killing you but your alliance isn't even capable of justice."
Well that's remarkably easy. What alliance? Do you mean the people I invited to beat you during your murder attempt? The only thing we all have in common is that we can't stand the arrogance and stupidity of your pantheon. It's ridiculously easy to find your enemies when you're such a bunch of ass hats. Now looking at the rest of your sentence it seems that you are talking about those that want to punish you for trying to murder someone. You mean like Si, the god I haven't spoken a word to before everyone started looting the corpse? Or maybe Veles, the one whose only interaction I had with was a shower of insults? My "alliance" isn't ganging on you. If it was the case there wouldn't be absolutely no one outside your pantheon defending you.

"Stop nitpicking my words so you can justify you doing whatever you want to me regardless of fairness. The point is that I'm not gonna bother anyone and I'm gonna stick to my own business."
Nitpicking? Where? What you said was factually wrong. Nitpicking would look like "I DON'T LIKE YOUR TONE STAY POLITE IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO YOU" or "IT'S YOU'RE NOT YOUR, HOW DO YOU WANT ANYONE TO BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU SAY IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOUR WORDS?". And I'm not doing anything to you, I already said that I was abstaining from any punishment proposal. And now suddenly you just wanted to be left alone all along? Oh, I guess that it's what you were saying since the beginning then...

"That's right. Mistakes were made but now the First Pantheon is dedicated to spreading peace, love, and prosperity without getting violent. We think you'd make a great addition to the team and we'd love to have you on board."
Except you didn't! At least try to stay coherent in your lies, dammit! I don't see anything about "just wanting to stay alone" here. And I really have to say that it's hilarious that you say you want to act "without getting violent", considering your pantheon is the first in history to ever be violent towards a god.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: September 11, 2015, 06:19:01 pm »

((Not continuing the argument because there's nothing left for me to say. Now I'm just waiting for the Tick.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: September 11, 2015, 06:50:22 pm »

MotG A3 will be created after the punishment happens.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: September 11, 2015, 06:51:33 pm »

"Mountain of the Gods A3? What's that?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: September 11, 2015, 06:54:14 pm »

"Mountain of the Gods A3? What's that?"

((Madness of the Gods  ::)))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: September 11, 2015, 06:55:21 pm »

"Madness of the Gods you imbecile."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: September 11, 2015, 07:04:58 pm »

"That was uncalled for..."
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 246