Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284366 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2475 on: September 18, 2015, 10:05:04 pm »

Maybe I could drive you to suicide like the last one...
An isgon shard floats by
You know what drove me to suicide? That ugly face!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: September 18, 2015, 10:08:05 pm »

Quite the opposite in fact. If we learn about "Them" we can take steps.

Nah, learning about Them is a very bad career choice. I speak from experience...
Zenurion's many eyes blink rapidly and one of his tentacles twitches before having a spasm, he seems to still be unsettled by whatever happened.

...Why do I still look like that? No use anymore...
Zenurion revert to a more humanoid shape, as he was before his skin and flesh fell off, except that it seems to be replaced by solid shadows, and he is taller, almost twice the height of a human. A faint hint of insanity can be seen in his weary eyes. Everything he was holding falls on to the ground, not that he seems to care. He will turn these objects into pure gold before leaving the show once it is finished.
WHAT ARE THEM, ZENURION DO I NEED TO RIP THE MEMORYS AND THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Zenurion quickly gains a familiar sadistic, disproportionate smile. His head turns to an unnatural angle with a cracking noise to face the other god:
Is this a challenge? I love challenges... Maybe I could drive you to suicide like the last one... Or tear the flesh out of your miserable shape... Hmmm....
The over mind produces a normal piece of paper and a pencil and scribbles something down, before stabbing a tentacle into Zenurion's head and messing around in his mind. after which forcing himself the rest of the way in to "look around." hath way threw the play.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: September 18, 2015, 10:08:29 pm »

An isgon shard floats by
Itia shall grab the shard and place it on her necklace.

"IF YOUR GOING TO FIGHT PLEASE DO IT OUTSIDE"
"IM TRYING TO WATCH A PLAY"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: September 18, 2015, 10:09:56 pm »

An isgon shard floats by
((You don't know what you've just done (((( ::
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: September 18, 2015, 10:13:13 pm »

((Didn't we eat Isgon already?))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: September 18, 2015, 10:16:13 pm »

Veles pokes his head between the curtain on stage, pointing at Zenny and the Overbrain, gestating wildly

Oi! If you're going to fight, piss off outside, you'll put off the performers!

Disappears behind the curtain again.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: September 18, 2015, 10:16:41 pm »

Meow hops onto someone else's head before the fight breaks out.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: September 18, 2015, 10:18:39 pm »

An isgon shard floats by
((You don't know what you've just done (((( ::
(There is no way Isgon actually made a revival system with the shards.....right?)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: September 18, 2015, 10:23:07 pm »

(There is no way Isgon actually made a revival system with the shards.....right?)

((depends if Isgon was doing it over a few Ticks. Might be a revival thing, might just be a nuisance for Tenat for a bit :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: September 18, 2015, 10:25:29 pm »

((depends if Isgon was doing it over a few Ticks. Might be a revival thing, might just be a nuisance for Tenat for a bit :P))
((It's just a shard that talks. That's all. I did create memory shards))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: September 18, 2015, 10:28:58 pm »

Veles pokes his head between the curtain on stage, pointing at Zenny and the Overbrain, gestating wildly

The Over brain Sends a message to all the gods(except Zenturion), WE ARE NOT FIGHTING I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHATS WRONG WITH ZENURION, BY DIGGING INTO HIS MIND, I AM THE GOD OF PSYCHICS I THINK I COUNT AS A PSYCHIATRIST
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: September 18, 2015, 10:50:02 pm »

((Creating something that you automatically possess when you die is only a 2x trait, but it does cost 2 Ichor capacity. I suspect most other revival methods also need Ichor capacity. On that note, reveal [Autopossess].))

The Over brain Sends a message to all the gods(except Zenturion), WE ARE NOT FIGHTING I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHATS WRONG WITH ZENURION, BY DIGGING INTO HIS MIND, I AM THE GOD OF PSYCHICS I THINK I COUNT AS A PSYCHIATRIST
Quelor makes a statement similarly only audible to gods: "You're invading his mind for information. That is generally considered a hostile action."
Relay the over brain's message to Zenurion.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: September 18, 2015, 10:52:19 pm »

((Creating something that you automatically possess when you die is only a 2x trait, but it does cost 2 Ichor capacity. I suspect most other revival methods also need Ichor capacity. On that note, reveal [Autopossess].))

Quelor makes a statement similarly only audible to gods: "You're invading his mind for information. That is generally considered a hostile action."
Relay the over brain's message to Zenurion.
the over brain points out that Zenturion is currently a few bricks short of a wall
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: September 18, 2015, 10:57:54 pm »

Nah, learning about Them is a very bad career choice. I speak from experience...
Zenurion's many eyes blink rapidly and one of his tentacles twitches before having a spasm, he seems to still be unsettled by whatever happened.

Zenurion revert to a more humanoid shape, as he was before his skin and flesh fell off, except that it seems to be replaced by solid shadows, and he is taller, almost twice the height of a human. A faint hint of insanity can be seen in his weary eyes. Everything he was holding falls on to the ground, not that he seems to care. He will turn these objects into pure gold before leaving the show once it is finished.
WHAT ARE THEM, ZENURION DO I NEED TO RIP THE MEMORYS AND THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Zenurion quickly gains a familiar sadistic, disproportionate smile. His head turns to an unnatural angle with a cracking noise to face the other god:
Is this a challenge? I love challenges... Maybe I could drive you to suicide like the last one... Or tear the flesh out of your miserable shape... Hmmm....
The over mind produces a normal piece of paper and a pencil and scribbles something down, before stabbing a tentacle into Zenurion's head and messing around in his mind. after which forcing himself the rest of the way in to "look around." hath way threw the play.

Zenurion does not let this happens. His hand quickly move to intercept the tentacle before it reaches him, his long fingers going through as if there was nothing there. In no way incorporeal, said fingers then quickly grab and rip off the tentacle in a swift yet brutal motion after having effortlessly pierced it. Use 1 Flux to empower this attack, sending a surge of pain to it's target.

This is not how an inferior being reacts. A proper pet obeys to his master... Now stop humiliating yourself and ruining the real show, I didn't come here for nothing.

Edit: ((Sorry if I'm posting this a bit late, I got distracted by something else.))

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:05:16 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: September 18, 2015, 10:59:47 pm »

Zenurion does not let this happens. His hand quickly move to intercept the tentacle before it reaches him, his long fingers going through as if there was nothing there. In no way incorporeal, said fingers then quickly grab and rip off the tentacle in a swift yet brutal motion after having effortlessly pierced it. Use 1 Flux to empower this attack, sending a surge of pain to it's target.

This is not how an inferior being reacts. A proper pet obey his master... Now stop humiliating yourself and ruining the real show, I didn't come here for nothing.
The over mind's "cat hat" walks over to Zenturion and lays on his head. a few seconds later it is gone and Zenturion is later feeling someone in his head.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:45:07 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 246